Post Reply "Chainz" by khadar747
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 2/18/09
chapter 2 is going to be really late due to work & school i'll start it as soon as i get freetime :P




Tell me if i should continue with this or if i should continue with grafitti
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
hmmmm.... This is really intersting. I like the plot, it is original, not too sure of the plot yet though, lol. But it is really interesting... I think it is a hard choice. So i guess u just gotta ask yourself, what would you have more fun writing? I think the writing in this story has better quality than the other. Descriptions, things flow together more. So yeah, choice is up to you, what would you have more fun writing. It isnt all about us, your readers. =)
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

hmmmm.... This is really intersting. I like the plot, it is original, not too sure of the plot yet though, lol. But it is really interesting... I think it is a hard choice. So i guess u just gotta ask yourself, what would you have more fun writing? I think the writing in this story has better quality than the other. Descriptions, things flow together more. So yeah, choice is up to you, what would you have more fun writing. It isnt all about us, your readers. =)


well i enjoy writing them both but im looking for the readers point of u witch one would u rather me continue cause i dont have enough idea's to run 2 manga's at the same time
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
lol, sorry mate, it is a stale-mate. Maybe some1 else will break the tie
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
I followed this one much better and its better set otu bith have good storylines and ideas y dont you acrry on with both? or mix the two stories together? i dont know but I have to say with each version/ story you put up theres dramatic improvement maybe thats y I followed this one much better and cant the other 1 because I was so confused at the begging and cant leave it behind if you get what I mean. ok im babling again just go for which ever one you enjoy writing more or have more ideas for and dont sya you dont know of course you do you just cant be bothered to think. dont worry wr all like that! remeber you can always come back to the other idea and rewrite it with different charceters making it better!
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:

I followed this one much better and its better set otu bith have good storylines and ideas y dont you acrry on with both? or mix the two stories together? i dont know but I have to say with each version/ story you put up theres dramatic improvement maybe thats y I followed this one much better and cant the other 1 because I was so confused at the begging and cant leave it behind if you get what I mean. ok im babling again just go for which ever one you enjoy writing more or have more ideas for and dont sya you dont know of course you do you just cant be bothered to think. dont worry wr all like that! remeber you can always come back to the other idea and rewrite it with different charceters making it better!



Actually i decided to go with this one because i have wayy more idea's for this one and the story line is wayy better then the other one
Posted 4/30/08

khadar747 wrote:




Tell me if i should continue with this or if i should continue with grafitti


so have you fought of giveing up on "Graffitti", I think is a cooler name than Chainz... so may I loock&close that one this one's much more intresting and I can see what's actually going on
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

RihgisKhan wrote:


khadar747 wrote:




Tell me if i should continue with this or if i should continue with grafitti


so have you fought of giveing up on "Graffitti", I think is a cooler name than Chainz... so may I loock&close that one this one's much more intresting and I can see what's actually going on


ya go ahead and lock grafitti but u could also .........put a star on chainz ^.^ or raname it to match everyones else like khadar747 manga/story/anime "Chainz"
Posted 4/30/08

khadar747 wrote:


RihgisKhan wrote:


khadar747 wrote:




Tell me if i should continue with this or if i should continue with grafitti


so have you fought of giveing up on "Graffitti", I think is a cooler name than Chainz... so may I loock&close that one this one's much more intresting and I can see what's actually going on


ya go ahead and lock grafitti but u could also .........put a star on chainz ^.^ or raname it to match everyones else like khadar747 manga/story/anime "Chainz"


sure thing budd... I will look I need help whit my anime because the ppl will give ideas and sugestions in your anime forum..
Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
I will keep my mouth shut; I need more story before I say anything about it. Keep going Khadar!
Member
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i like it! if you need help just ask. i'd love to do so!
Rookie
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
i like it too. It's mysterious but the characters are good and the plot's exciting
You must be logged in to post.