WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Lina Medina
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
102228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

popillinois wrote:

wow at 5 years old???was she already producing eggs at the time???
how could she be???

was it normal or caesarian???LOL

just curious.....


It was by caesarean and also she was producing eggs at the time because she is a rare case of precocious puberty which means that kids as young as 5 or so can actually start puberty at a young age. In the case of Lina her breast development and hips began, as they say, at around 4 years old. It is still unsure who the father is because there are no evidence of how she got pregnant. They just know that she has precocious puberty. This is a rare case, but she is still living only she won't tell what happened I guess.
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

mochacafe wrote:


popillinois wrote:

wow at 5 years old???was she already producing eggs at the time???
how could she be???

was it normal or caesarian???LOL

just curious.....


It was by caesarean and also she was producing eggs at the time because she is a rare case of precocious puberty which means that kids as young as 5 or so can actually start puberty at a young age. In the case of Lina her breast development and hips began, as they say, at around 4 years old. It is still unsure who the father is because there are no evidence of how she got pregnant. They just know that she has precocious puberty. This is a rare case, but she is still living only she won't tell what happened I guess.


wow....!!! [[speechless]]....i think its her father...the father of the baby!!but even if im wrong!!!what could i do it already happened???
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
102228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

popillinois wrote:


mochacafe wrote:


popillinois wrote:

wow at 5 years old???was she already producing eggs at the time???
how could she be???

was it normal or caesarian???LOL

just curious.....


It was by caesarean and also she was producing eggs at the time because she is a rare case of precocious puberty which means that kids as young as 5 or so can actually start puberty at a young age. In the case of Lina her breast development and hips began, as they say, at around 4 years old. It is still unsure who the father is because there are no evidence of how she got pregnant. They just know that she has precocious puberty. This is a rare case, but she is still living only she won't tell what happened I guess.


wow....!!! [[speechless]]....i think its her father...the father of the baby!!but even if im wrong!!!what could i do it already happened???


Yeah happened in 1939 O.o man scary when I read the article. The father I'm unsure but could be since he was the only one near her at the time or around the household. Oh well she has a husband now and they had their second child. The first child she had at age 5 died at age 40~
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

mochacafe wrote:


popillinois wrote:


mochacafe wrote:


popillinois wrote:

wow at 5 years old???was she already producing eggs at the time???
how could she be???

was it normal or caesarian???LOL

just curious.....


It was by caesarean and also she was producing eggs at the time because she is a rare case of precocious puberty which means that kids as young as 5 or so can actually start puberty at a young age. In the case of Lina her breast development and hips began, as they say, at around 4 years old. It is still unsure who the father is because there are no evidence of how she got pregnant. They just know that she has precocious puberty. This is a rare case, but she is still living only she won't tell what happened I guess.


wow....!!! [[speechless]]....i think its her father...the father of the baby!!but even if im wrong!!!what could i do it already happened???


Yeah happened in 1939 O.o man scary when I read the article. The father I'm unsure but could be since he was the only one near her at the time or around the household. Oh well she has a husband now and they had their second child. The first child she had at age 5 died at age 40~


thats interesting.....so when her daughter died she was about younger than her right???how old is she right now???
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
102228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

popillinois wrote:
thats interesting.....so when her daughter died she was about younger than her right???how old is she right now???


Lina is 74-ish right now I think. Her son Geraldo the one she gave birth to at age 5 died at 40 years age so about a couple of decades back.
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

mochacafe wrote:


popillinois wrote:
thats interesting.....so when her daughter died she was about younger than her right???how old is she right now???


Lina is 74-ish right now I think. Her son Geraldo the one she gave birth to at age 5 died at 40 years age so about a couple of decades back.


ahhh.....well at least she lived a long life!!!thats good enough!!
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i just realized that her name rhymes! thats so funny!

Lina Medina
917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the system
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

mylove143 wrote:

wow! but i wondering!!! is the girls has a monthly period? she's only 5 y.o? so how she can have a baby? if she didnt have period?


You can ovulate and get pregnant (that's what happened to one of my cousins). Maybe that's what happened.
Posted 7/29/08
dat's so sick and weird! imagining having a mum dat's young enuff to be ur sister! and imagine ur dad is also ur grandfather!
3605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Spain
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
for more reading on the subject at hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
i wonder what her parents thought about their daughter giving birth. better yet, what was going through her mind when she found out she was pregnant?..must've been scary for a 5 year old. i just hope she wasnt treated negatively or anything..i mean, she went through a lot. she probably didnt even get the chance to be a kid herself. just....wow.
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Tenochtitlan
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
wow. she was 5 omg. weird @_@
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
That is really impressive.I will die about it...If that is true omg.How come she is stilla live at this years???0_0
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
amazing...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.