First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[FDrama] Dyesebel (Spoilers)
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i'm inside my bod...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08






Synopsis: from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyesebel_(TV_series)

The story of Dyesebel begins when human Luciadelivers a beautiful yet unusual baby girl; unusual because, unlike normal babies, Lucia's child is born with fins for legs. The child is called "Dyesebel". And although surprised by their daughter's strange form, Lucia and her husband Tonio promise to love their child no matter what.

But in no time at all, their neighbors discover the couple's secret. And when the community is hit with a series of catastrophes, the town believes that the anomaly that is Dyesebel is to blame; an accusation that leads Lucia to offer her only daughter to the sea, where she would fit better.

Unknown to Lucia, it is at the heart of the sea that Dyesebel's adventures and misfortunes will begin, and it is within the confines of the waters that Dyesebel will lead a new life-a journey that would take her to the depths of the sea, as well as to chaos of the city.


Characters:

Dyesebel (Marian Rivera)
the prettiest and most adventurous mermaid who will conquer everything in the name of love.

Fredo (Ding Dong Dantes)
a multi-media mogul so full of himself that he doesn't know the meaning of love. But when he got the chance to get a glimpse of Dyesebel's beauty, he hopelessly falls in love with her.
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right beside you..
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

ginnyweasley wrote:

Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..


i'll give you a support..
she doesn't have the grace in acting dancing or what..
she just have a cute and pretty face that's all..
not like angel locsin maybe..
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right beside you..
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:

Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..


i'll give you a support..
she doesn't have the grace in acting dancing or what..
she just have a cute and pretty face that's all..
not like angel locsin maybe..


haha.. thanks dude.. but seriously i dont even find her pretty.. there are other prettier actresses on her network..shes too overrated i think..
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

ginnyweasley wrote:


cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:

Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..


i'll give you a support..
she doesn't have the grace in acting dancing or what..
she just have a cute and pretty face that's all..
not like angel locsin maybe..


haha.. thanks dude.. but seriously i dont even find her pretty.. there are other prettier actresses on her network..shes too overrated i think..


uhhmm..
yeah..
she's overrated..
even my older brother is overrated her..
:D
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
,,,DyEseBeL....????iT's LIke A littLe meRmaID hUH>>>>????i tHink I fOunD her INtEreStINg,,,,, ..FRom ????
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / OVEr the rainbow
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
What's that stupid trash in her hair..IWWWW..She looks like a beggar.. Nooo...just like a janitor FISH...
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i'm inside my bod...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

fanatiq_290 wrote:

,,,DyEseBeL....????iT's LIke A littLe meRmaID hUH>>>>????i tHink I fOunD her INtEreStINg,,,,, ..FRom ????


from the philippines
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:

Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..


i'll give you a support..
she doesn't have the grace in acting dancing or what..
she just have a cute and pretty face that's all..
not like angel locsin maybe..


it's because she's pretty and her looks is pretty convincing.. filipino producers dont give a shit... if your pretty, they'll do everything to make you popular even without talents.. that is the biggest mistakes filipino ever made.. i think there's only few filipino who can actually sing/act with naturally born talent..most filipino celebs are only good with looks with pretty poor acting skills..
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
PAMBIHIRA!!!PANGET YAN!!!!!!!!!!! WALA NA SILA ALAM KUNDI REMAKE REMAKE REMAKE REMAKE!!!!!!!!!WALA NA SILA BAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
channel 7 at 2 panay ang remake!!!!!!!!!!! puro panget din naman ung kinakalabasan!!!
42030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
another marian rivera show! always her. people will get tired watching this. can the network put someone new??
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / angeles city
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:


cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:

Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..


i'll give you a support..
she doesn't have the grace in acting dancing or what..
she just have a cute and pretty face that's all..
not like angel locsin maybe..


haha.. thanks dude.. but seriously i dont even find her pretty.. there are other prettier actresses on her network..shes too overrated i think..


uhhmm..
yeah..
she's overrated..
even my older brother is overrated her..
:D


hahaha........ i think u guys are loyal to ABS-CBN
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

yaki57 wrote:


cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:


cons00 wrote:


ginnyweasley wrote:

Marian Rivera sucks as well as his stupid leading man.. that girl cant even dance.. her network gives too much attention on her and she doesnt even deserve it.. (sorry just my opinion) the series sucks as well as her acting..


i'll give you a support..
she doesn't have the grace in acting dancing or what..
she just have a cute and pretty face that's all..
not like angel locsin maybe..


haha.. thanks dude.. but seriously i dont even find her pretty.. there are other prettier actresses on her network..shes too overrated i think..


uhhmm..
yeah..
she's overrated..
even my older brother is overrated her..
:D


hahaha........ i think u guys are loyal to ABS-CBN


it is not loyalty or something..
i am watching on both networks..
and i am watching because of talents and the looks are second..
:D
and this opinion has basis..
:D
i am a marian rivera fan from her noontime show till thew middle of marimar, but from the middle airing of marimar her actings seems to look awkward and dull..
as a watcher of many shows and artists that is my opinion..
:D
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
yeah!!!mas maganda rin yung marina!!tingnan niyo nga yung sa dyesebel parang nalulunod yung mga serena!!! hahaha, sana nag salbabida na lang sila..hahaha..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.