First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Lame/Stupid Rules
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Today I got in trouble at school for HUGGING. HUGGING. Whats so wrong about that? The teacher was like, you know, you arent supposed to hug in school. It an elementary school rule. It was so weird and stupid because all the little kids go around hugging the teachers anyways, and do they get in trouble? Nooo So yeah....>.<


Hugging leads to kissing, kissing leads to necking, necking leads to sex, sex leads to the dark side.


=.= With my best friend?


Leads to dark-side, sorry.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
I think at the local middle school
you can't high five anymore
cuz someone dislocated their arm.

(But thats what they get when they do outdated things like that)


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:
=.= With my best friend?


I suppose there are tags everyone wears that makes it clear to everyone who your best friends are.

2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in my mystery world
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

welook wrote:

well are u in elementry?


wats with that i though that everyone do that
isn't its a way of saying hello??
in my school we do that every day

a lame rule would be no runnning in the hallway
wats with that wat if u r running late??
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Either ya know or...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i hate how we cant run in the hallways or chew gum...i dont see y we cant chew gum if we throw it out in the trash can and not under desks and dont chew loudly
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Either ya know or...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Today I got in trouble at school for HUGGING. HUGGING. Whats so wrong about that? The teacher was like, you know, you arent supposed to hug in school. It an elementary school rule. It was so weird and stupid because all the little kids go around hugging the teachers anyways, and do they get in trouble? Nooo So yeah....>.<


Hugging leads to kissing, kissing leads to necking, necking leads to sex, sex leads to the dark side.


=.= With my best friend?


Leads to dark-side, sorry.


No comment =P

haha thats funny but i guess i get your point. i mean hugging is just a sign of friendship

28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Today I got in trouble at school for HUGGING. HUGGING. Whats so wrong about that? The teacher was like, you know, you arent supposed to hug in school. It an elementary school rule. It was so weird and stupid because all the little kids go around hugging the teachers anyways, and do they get in trouble? Nooo So yeah....>.<

When I was in 7th grade (which was kind of a long time ago... 6 years) the same thing happened in my class! A girl's pet had died, her dog, and her friend (a boy) gave her a hug because she was really upset and sad, but they got in trouble! I thought it was so stupid, for him to be in trouble for being a good friend. It's awful that they're turning something like hugging into a "dirty" thing that's against the rules ><. I can understand no kissing or anything, but hugs should be fine =/. So I think that rule is stupid too!
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Today I got in trouble at school for HUGGING. HUGGING. Whats so wrong about that? The teacher was like, you know, you arent supposed to hug in school. It an elementary school rule. It was so weird and stupid because all the little kids go around hugging the teachers anyways, and do they get in trouble? Nooo So yeah....>.<

When I was in 7th grade (which was kind of a long time ago... 6 years) the same thing happened in my class! A girl's pet had died, her dog, and her friend (a boy) gave her a hug because she was really upset and sad, but they got in trouble! I thought it was so stupid, for him to be in trouble for being a good friend. It's awful that they're turning something like hugging into a "dirty" thing that's against the rules ><. I can understand no kissing or anything, but hugs should be fine =/. So I think that rule is stupid too!


Thanks for agreeing, and why didnt they just explain what happened and why they were hugging?

They did, and the teacher was like "I understand why you were hugging, but it's still against the rules." -_-.
Posted 5/5/08
First it's in only hugging, then kissing, followed by touching, and finally... No, but in all seriousness, that really sucks. I could understand if you began to like kiss him/her, but for a just hug is kind of extreme.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
that school got problems xD
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
a rule against hugging? man thats strict, I mean I understand if it lead to kissing and such but just for hugging is kinda ridiculous.
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
my school has this stupid ass uniform policy ><
so damn annoying ....
like one time , me && my friend wore "non - school uniform" color hoodies && the damn principal saw it && took it
then friggin threw it in the lost && found
the hell ?

But anyways , i think your school might be more strict than mines though
20652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my mind is in my...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08


sillysia63377 wrote:


Oh, OK.

Anyways, on topic, my school has a lot of retarded dress code rules, but nothing else.
But I find the whole hugging thing silly. I mean, kissing I can sorta understand, but hugging? Sheesh.


yeah i agree, whats wrong with a single hug? its not as if your going to start making out or something. And same here on the dress code thing.

20652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my mind is in my...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

In my brother's school they can't even give high fives (it's apparently "violent").


High-fiveing? Violent? are those teachers crazy? how can a single high-five be considered "violent"?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.