First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Reactions for the drama!!!
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/30/08
Well, I like Yi San so much.. I like the story except the fact that she loves Sung Song Yeon than his Queen or his wife played by Park Eun Hye.. He usually ignores her but have time to be with Song Yeon which I think is unfair..

Sorry..
Member
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / All over the plac...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/30/08



This post is rather spoiling it for people that haven't already seen it yet. Can you please edit, add the "spoiler" warning to it?

Member
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / All over the plac...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

AishaKith wrote:

Well, I like Yi San so much.. I like the story except the fact that she loves Sung Song Yeon than his Queen or his wife played by Park Eun Hye.. He usually ignores her but have time to be with Song Yeon which I think is unfair..

Sorry.. :)



LOL That's Ok. You didn't have to delete the whole thing...

496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nj, U.S
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
this show kinda like jumong when he was trying to become king in the begining, i just got up to epi.11 very good, and so what if he ignores his queen.. he prolly have like 6 or 7 concubines that they didn't show us about.
Member
4052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
this drama is a really good and interesting one and so far I like it very much
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I love Yi San it's a nice drama. I guess he seemed to love song yeon more than his wife because those with royalty used to marry someone with the same status as them and it's not because of love. He seemed to love song yeon even when their still kids so maybe that explains why and besides the girl saved his life several times it gives them some kind of connection i guess .
3418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in sunn...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Lu-Ann wrote:

I love Yi San it's a nice drama. I guess he seemed to love song yeon more than his wife because those with royalty used to marry someone with the same status as them and it's not because of love. He seemed to love song yeon even when their still kids so maybe that explains why and besides the girl saved his life several times it gives them some kind of connection i guess .


I kind of agree with your point of view,. plus anyways I truly like these kind of historical dramas because I learned so much about Korean history and culture from those times.
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
me too i really like korean historical dramas. it seemed to have some magnet that attracts me watching them. hehehe.
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Just viewed the series and you are all correct! This is really a good one and it is also one way for Korea to show their history and be able to educate the modern people around the world.

I viewed this at mysoju.com but was disappointed that there were some portions that were the same with the previous part which cuts the continuity of the story and some parts were skipped. Then when i was at episode 75 part 4 (which was supposed to be the last) it seems that it still has a continuation but i could not find it. Will somebody help me where i could go and finish the story? It ended when they had their first night training simulation in their new fortress.

Please help
Member
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / All over the plac...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

lizarago wrote:

Just viewed the series and you are all correct! This is really a good one and it is also one way for Korea to show their history and be able to educate the modern people around the world.

I viewed this at mysoju.com but was disappointed that there were some portions that were the same with the previous part which cuts the continuity of the story and some parts were skipped. Then when i was at episode 75 part 4 (which was supposed to be the last) it seems that it still has a continuation but i could not find it. Will somebody help me where i could go and finish the story? It ended when they had their first night training simulation in their new fortress.

Please help


aznv.tv has Yi San subbed all the way to the last episode, 77. =)

324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Love conquers everthing... Yi San loves Song Yeon ever since they're just kids! Hence, eventhough his queen is gorgeous
his everlasting love for his childhood lover- Song Yeon will never dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

wrote:

Well, I like Yi San so much.. I like the story except the fact that she loves Sung Song Yeon than his Queen or his wife played by Park Eun Hye.. He usually ignores her but have time to be with Song Yeon which I think is unfair..

Sorry.. :)


They were married when he was around 11 years old. It wasn't out of choice that they were married. You can't exactly expect love to come from that kind of marriage. There was partnership but that is all.
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
i loveeed it! though im only on episode 75 right now
:) its really sad . yet its awesome .
made me cry so much .
i love yisan!!
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
I fell in love with this drama series...fell in love with Yi San and somehow forgot about my school report deadline whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But I really liked it and looking forward of seeing Damo and Phoenix but dont know where to get a copy huhuhuh.
Member
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / All over the plac...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

tess2000 wrote:

I fell in love with this drama series...fell in love with Yi San and somehow forgot about my school report deadline whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But I really liked it and looking forward of seeing Damo and Phoenix but dont know where to get a copy huhuhuh.


Aww... =( I hope that didn't affect your grade that much!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.