First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Lounge
Student
3207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
So this is a student lounge looks like ^^ this is my first time.....
Student
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

bLaCk_WaltZ wrote:

So this is a student lounge looks like ^^ this is my first time.....


this is your first time ne?
well,i hope you can relax here
Student
3207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

fugu-chan wrote:


bLaCk_WaltZ wrote:

So this is a student lounge looks like ^^ this is my first time.....


this is your first time ne?
well,i hope you can relax here


eheheh yeah i really hope ^^
Student
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere taking...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
i think i'll sleep for 5 minutes.....
Student
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
hooray for the student lounge!
*goes to sleep again*
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
hmmm..... *sits at table and listens to mp3 player*
Student
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Vincent you like music alot don't you?
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

Vincent you like music alot don't you?


Vincent: yes i love it how about you?
Student
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

vincent_1617 wrote:


apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

Vincent you like music alot don't you?


Vincent: yes i love it how about you?


well i guess i can say yes even tho i listen to music almost every day lol
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

apersonwhowatchanime wrote:


vincent_1617 wrote:


apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

Vincent you like music alot don't you?


Vincent: yes i love it how about you?


well i guess i can say yes even tho i listen to music almost every day lol :D


yeah me too i dont know what id do without music
Student
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

vincent_1617 wrote:


apersonwhowatchanime wrote:


vincent_1617 wrote:


apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

Vincent you like music alot don't you?


Vincent: yes i love it how about you?


well i guess i can say yes even tho i listen to music almost every day lol :D


yeah me too i dont know what id do without music


but everyday what ever you do is music so it cant be stoped
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

but everyday what ever you do is music so it cant be stoped


LOL true
Student
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
*walks in and looks around* Laptops are allowed right? *walks to a table and opens her laptop*
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

nereid wrote:

*walks in and looks around* Laptops are allowed right? *walks to a table and opens her laptop*


yupz~ laptops are allowed in this school ^^
Student
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
dankyu ~ *browse the internet*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.