First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Women Drivers
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
From my experience, woman like to speed. Also it's kind of true that they are kind of late in their reaction, but I guess the same goes for guys too.
Posted 5/3/08

war4eternity wrote:

I think women drivers drive slow.


Bull, you should see my mom drive, Ian.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I think women drivers drive slow.


Bull, you should see my mom drive, Ian.


My Dad kept saying that if the person driving in front of you is slow it has to be a woman driving.
Posted 5/3/08

war4eternity wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I think women drivers drive slow.


Bull, you should see my mom drive, Ian.


My Dad kept saying that if the person driving in front of you is slow it has to be a woman driving.


Well I hate to say it, but your dad is a bald faced liar. I've had plenty of old guys I had to pass up before.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I think women drivers drive slow.


Bull, you should see my mom drive, Ian.


My Dad kept saying that if the person driving in front of you is slow it has to be a woman driving.


Well I hate to say it, but your dad is a bald faced liar. I've had plenty of old guys I had to pass up before.


I think my Mom is faster than my Dad because my Dad is a perfectionist.
Posted 5/3/08

war4eternity wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I think women drivers drive slow.


Bull, you should see my mom drive, Ian.


My Dad kept saying that if the person driving in front of you is slow it has to be a woman driving.


Well I hate to say it, but your dad is a bald faced liar. I've had plenty of old guys I had to pass up before.


I think my Mom is faster than my Dad because my Dad is a perfectionist.


Really... Then me and your old man have the same fatal flaw.
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / baguio City
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
my mom does not like to be late so the car is good for her
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Man around here on Aruba it's best not to diss women drivers 'cause they'll probably block you in traffic when you're in a hurry or crash against you saying it was a accident ( the poor imaginary kitty crossing the street was so innocent ) Either way if it's not that they normally own big pick up trucks like Ford 150's or stuff while your regular guy likes his crappy small compact little sports car ( They'd fuck squash you like a fucking bug HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )
Posted 5/4/08
some of them are hot ...lol
6027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
eh, i guess you could say that.

im a girl myself, but i have to say i drive like a man. alot of girls out there dont know how to drive worth shit, but i guess since i grew up around the racing scene i got the hang of it pretty quick.

me & my rsx type-s can out drift yu any day

189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Both women and men are the same. But women are too afraid when they're behind the wheels and make stupid mistake/things.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

ishikyoryokiyuki wrote:

haha im a woman driver! but i just got my license 2 months ago so idk if that counts. and im asian....haha JK asians aren't all bad drivers.

well i guess you can count me out as an awesome driver cuhz i hit a tree while i was rushing to school the other day.


You can get a license when ur 17??

930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Women Drivers Have More Potential Then Men Drivers for a few reasons:

1. Women Are naturally Lighter Then Men
2. Weight To Power Ratio Is One Of The Most Important Things Ever
3. .... yae not that many reasons, cant think of nething else haha

but i dont think female determination lasts long enough
thats why womens rights is still a joke =T

altho iv always thought women have more potential then men.... Its never been proven =T From F1, Nascar women are never near the top of the podium :T

but i know it miight soundstupid female driversi n motor sports have a 40% higher crash rate =T
not saying there bad drivers its just proven statistics ^__^"
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Luzeal wrote:


ishikyoryokiyuki wrote:

haha im a woman driver! but i just got my license 2 months ago so idk if that counts. and im asian....haha JK asians aren't all bad drivers.

well i guess you can count me out as an awesome driver cuhz i hit a tree while i was rushing to school the other day.


You can get a license when ur 17??



yes in california though
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
there is no dif.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.