First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Fan-fiction contest
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 5/4/08
TIME FOR A CONTEST!! make a fan-fiction based on 'Gakuen Alice'.

JUDGES:

lacusxkira
pregal8
shuusuke
himura_d_yuri


The winner will get a chance to raise their star rank but if u're alrdy special star then u get a chance to be mod for 2 weeks!

The contest will end on May 26, 2008!!!

Pls. if you pass your story pls. post it here in the forum and message it to the judges!!!


I'll be waiting for wonderful entries!!

Note: to all who will join the contest, pls. see if you have already your star rank!!!! If you don't have not yet a star rank!!! pls. fill up the form of the star ranking!!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Katryna_28 wrote:

uhm... does the fanfic have a limitation like 1000 sentences???


uhmmm....it's up to you!!! I think you should make a short fanfic!!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Katryna_28 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:

uhm... does the fanfic have a limitation like 1000 sentences???


uhmmm....it's up to you!!! I think you should make a short fanfic!!!


demo.. what if it's like 8 pages long? hehe...^-^


uhmmm...it's okay!!!! I think as long as it is a good story!!!!

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Katryna_28 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:

uhm... does the fanfic have a limitation like 1000 sentences???


uhmmm....it's up to you!!! I think you should make a short fanfic!!!


demo.. what if it's like 8 pages long? hehe...^-^


uhmmm...it's okay!!!! I think as long as it is a good story!!!!



i wish....^-^ it's 14 chaps long and i'm waiting for my friend to give me chap 13! she borrowed my notebook where i wrote the chap... haiizz....it's 14 chaps long...^-^


I think that will be a nice story!!!
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
ye it'll b alright hehe ^^ i can't wait for everyone's stories!!! i loooove reading XD
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Katryna_28 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:

uhm... does the fanfic have a limitation like 1000 sentences???


uhmmm....it's up to you!!! I think you should make a short fanfic!!!


demo.. what if it's like 8 pages long? hehe...^-^


uhmmm...it's okay!!!! I think as long as it is a good story!!!!



i wish....^-^ it's 14 chaps long and i'm waiting for my friend to give me chap 13! she borrowed my notebook where i wrote the chap... haiizz....it's 14 chaps long...^-^


I think that will be a nice story!!!


well,... i sure hope you'll like it... when my friends gives me back the notebook... i'll type it and post it here! ^-^


yeah!!! we will wait!!!! until you finish it!!!
Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
My friend is good at this..I suck at this thing... but i'll try...
Posted 5/3/08
wat? i don't get wat to do?
Posted 5/3/08

lacusxkira wrote:


smileyninaface11 wrote:

wat? i don't get wat to do?


you will right a story about Gakuen Alice!!! Just used your imagination!!!


ohhhhhhh i see......... this must be hard
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

smileyninaface11 wrote:

wat? i don't get wat to do?


you will right a story about Gakuen Alice!!! Just used your imagination!!!
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

orbunion55 wrote:

My friend is good at this..I suck at this thing... but i'll try...


hehe ^^ dun wry! u never noe! u might just be one of the winners XD

Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

Katryna_28 wrote:

ano... how many winners will there be??


i think one winner or 1st placae 2nd place and 3rd place ^^

Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Katryna_28 wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:

ano... how many winners will there be??


i think one winner or 1st placae 2nd place and 3rd place ^^



all of them..(1st,2nd,3rd) will be raised one star?



hmmmmmm............ actually i'm not quite sure... i was just guessing hehe, to get more info about this contest its best to PM lacusxkira =)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.