First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
most cutest couple!!!!
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
e second one's from La Corda d'Oro((:
2601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ??
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

dialaranel wrote:

ikuto and amu..............and of course the couple from lovely complex and bokura ga ita




==========================of course couples from lovely complex(although i havent watch it...but i've seen pics...)..and bokura ga ita (im still so depress coz of the ending...)......hehe


ps...ahmm...can u recommend me sites wer i can watch lovely complex??coz as far as i know, cr removed it??....

...and hope u can update me about bokura ga ita season 2..if there is any...thanks a lot..
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines, Zamb...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08


[b] Syaoran and Sakura .
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

yukino17 wrote:


dialaranel wrote:

ikuto and amu..............and of course the couple from lovely complex and bokura ga ita




==========================of course couples from lovely complex(although i havent watch it...but i've seen pics...)..and bokura ga ita (im still so depress coz of the ending...)......hehe


ps...ahmm...can u recommend me sites wer i can watch lovely complex??coz as far as i know, cr removed it??....

...and hope u can update me about bokura ga ita season 2..if there is any...thanks a lot..


i guess you can watch it on veoh........just look 4 it..........i watch it here before but they alredy remove it...........

2601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ??
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

dialaranel wrote:


yukino17 wrote:


dialaranel wrote:

ikuto and amu..............and of course the couple from lovely complex and bokura ga ita




==========================of course couples from lovely complex(although i havent watch it...but i've seen pics...)..and bokura ga ita (im still so depress coz of the ending...)......hehe


ps...ahmm...can u recommend me sites wer i can watch lovely complex??coz as far as i know, cr removed it??....

...and hope u can update me about bokura ga ita season 2..if there is any...thanks a lot..


i guess you can watch it on veoh........just look 4 it..........i watch it here before but they alredy remove it...........



>>>ok....tnx...
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / someplace you'd c...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

denziaddict wrote:

hi there guys!!!!... ...i post this topic coz.....uhm...since there is a best couple,worst couple...then there must be the cutest couple.....just wanna know....

for me the cutest couple is.....
...hehehe...


i give two thumbs up for that ^^
Posted 5/21/08
1)KazunexKarin
2)NarutoxHinata
3)IkutoxAmu
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Ahem.

YuukixKaname
NagisaxTomoya

All I can think of at the moment.
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / world
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

tensausumaki wrote:


joanney wrote:




for me, it's these 2((;


agree!


DEFINATLY

this one too though


TOHRUUU AND KYOOOOOO
from furuba
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08



now this is a cute anime couple!!
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
not really sure about this 1.... need sometime to think
Posted 5/21/08

joanney wrote:




for me, it's these 2((;


i agree....
Posted 5/21/08

sugarbaby wrote:


tensausumaki wrote:


joanney wrote:




for me, it's these 2((;


agree!


DEFINATLY

this one too though


TOHRUUU AND KYOOOOOO
from furuba


omg!!! these couples makes my heart beats fast!!! love them!!!
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08


Moka-san X Tsukune..... haha (Rosaria + Vampire)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.