First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
if you could interview an anime character
Posted 4/14/08
wth.. XDD
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / mexico
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

fAngitz_n0t wrote:

Reporter: Hello , I am here today interviewing Kakashi sensei from the ever so popular anime , Naruto!!
Hi Kakashi sensei , what´s up and how are you feeling today?
Kakashi: Oh , hello. Uhmm, I just got back from training my students. Pain in the ass! Especially Naruto. But since I´m being interviewed by you , I can´t care less.*staring with flirty look*
Reporter: Ahahahahaha *laughs obnoxiosly*...Kakashi sensei!! ahahaa..I feel very lucky too to be interviewed by my favorite character in Naruto! ahahahaahahahahahahahah..
Kakashi: Oh , is that so? Why thank you...
Reporter: Yes. hehe. Anyways , moving on! So Kakashi sensei , how is your love life currently doing?
Kakashi: Oh ,well . I guess it´s down to the dumps.
Reporter: Oh , Kakashi sensei. Im sorry . Please don´t bother to answer. *looks worried* Let´s change the topic.
Kakashi: No , no , no..It´s fine. It´s just that...I haven´t been doing a good job with relationships nowadays. I am discouraged.
Reporter: And why is that?
Kakashi:......I.....I....
Reporter: ?
Kakashi: She said I´m fat and I eat to much!!
Reporter: Kakashi sensei..?? You look perfectly fine to me! Who would ever say such a thing?!
Kakashi: I.....I can´t tell you...Because I´ll spoil the next Naruto chapter for everyone.
Reporter: Oh , ok.... Well, if you ever need someone to lean on , don´t forget that I´ll be there!!
Kakashi: uhhhhh..ok. So..do you want to date me?
Reporter: wha....?? Kakashi sensei!! Yadaaaaaaa... I´m a reporter remember??!!
Kakashi: Well..??
Reporter: I don´t know...
Kakashi: It´s ok. I´ve been rejected too many times anyway!
Reporter:
Kakashi: come on.
Reporter:............. ......Oh f*cK!! What dA hell!! Let´s d0 it!!




LOL.-



right on, kakashi-sensei is the coolest.
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
omg you guys are hilarious
here's mine
I'm interviewing Gai xD

Reporter: hi there wats ur entire name?? Which includes ur nickname (if you have one), your first and last name thank you ^^
Gai: Just call me Gai. Cuz I'm awesome *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth*
Reporter: Errr ok....... Um sir I want to kno your full name..... Means first,Last, and nickname if you have one.
Gai: No need to kno just call me Gai. Cuz I'm way cooler then Kakashi *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: SIR JUST GIVE ME YOU GAWD DAMN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!! O:<
Gai: I ALREADY TOLD YOU DAMN IT!!! IT'S GAI!!! FOR THE COOLNESS!!! *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Omg forget this I'm gonna interview Kakashi instead!! Good day sir.
Gai: NO WAIT!!! DON'T INTERVIEW THAT UNCOOL KAKASHI!!! ok ok ok now my full name is Gai Matio -.-
Reporter: Finally sir. thank you. Okay next question, who do you hate the most?
Gai: That K-A-K-A-S-H-I PERSON. ALWAYS SHOWING OFF HIS COOLNESS. I show you that I'm way cooler then him. *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Hmm ok........
*Kakashi walks by*
Kakashi: oh hello there reporter. and hello gai.
Reporter: Hi Kakshi.
Gai: oh is you Kakashi.... hello -.-
Reporter: Hey Kakashi would you mind if I interview you?!?!
Kakashi: sure thing. come to the ramen place.
Gai: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU WERE INTERVIEWING ME!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!
*Kakashi and the Reporter went to the ramen shop, Leaving Gai all back there at the river*
Gai:Damn Kakashi taking away my reporter!!! With all his coolness!! O:<
*Gai cries*

HA LOL xD



62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

deafvader wrote:

Personally I would interview shana from shakugan no shana. Her direct, loud, hot tempered and straight forward personality would be funny.
The following is how I feel it would go.
Interviewing Shana:
Reporter: Hello
Shana: Hmmm, hello
Reporter: So what is your name?
Shana: Shana.
Reporter: Who named you that? You father? Mother?
Shana: Yuuji.
Reporter: Who is he? Your guardian?
Shana: He is a torch. His real self is dead. He is just a replacement to maintain the world balance.
Reporter: Aha..., so why did he name you Shana?
Shana: Who knows what he is thinking. Anyway he named me after my sword. Reporter: Sword?
Shana: Its called Nietono no Shana.
Reporter: So what were you called before you met Yuuji or got your sword?
Shana: Flame haze. Flame hair red hot eyed flame haze or wielder of nietono no shana.
Reporter: Oh, so Yuuji just gave you a nick name. He shortened nietono no shana to shana.
Shana: No Shana is my name not my nick name. I had no name before.
Reporter: .... So why are you called flame hair red hot eyed flame haze? I see nothing red or firey about you.
Shana changes to flame haze form
Reporter: What... what is that!??
Shana: Ahhh!!! Shut up!


LOL =)) that's hilarious! haha
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

dreamon4ever wrote:

omg you guys are hilarious
here's mine
I'm interviewing Gai xD

Reporter: hi there wats ur entire name?? Which includes ur nickname (if you have one), your first and last name thank you ^^
Gai: Just call me Gai. Cuz I'm awesome *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth*
Reporter: Errr ok....... Um sir I want to kno your full name..... Means first,Last, and nickname if you have one.
Gai: No need to kno just call me Gai. Cuz I'm way cooler then Kakashi *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: SIR JUST GIVE ME YOU GAWD DAMN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!! O:<
Gai: I ALREADY TOLD YOU DAMN IT!!! IT'S GAI!!! FOR THE COOLNESS!!! *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Omg forget this I'm gonna interview Kakashi instead!! Good day sir.
Gai: NO WAIT!!! DON'T INTERVIEW THAT UNCOOL KAKASHI!!! ok ok ok now my full name is Gai Matio -.-
Reporter: Finally sir. thank you. Okay next question, who do you hate the most?
Gai: That K-A-K-A-S-H-I PERSON. ALWAYS SHOWING OFF HIS COOLNESS. I show you that I'm way cooler then him. *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Hmm ok........
*Kakashi walks by*
Kakashi: oh hello there reporter. and hello gai.
Reporter: Hi Kakshi.
Gai: oh is you Kakashi.... hello -.-
Reporter: Hey Kakashi would you mind if I interview you?!?!
Kakashi: sure thing. come to the ramen place.
Gai: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU WERE INTERVIEWING ME!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!
*Kakashi and the Reporter went to the ramen shop, Leaving Gai all back there at the river*
Gai:Damn Kakashi taking away my reporter!!! With all his coolness!! O:<
*Gai cries*

HA LOL xD





hahahaha! poor gai! that's funny lol =))
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

deafvader wrote:

Personally I would interview shana from shakugan no shana. Her direct, loud, hot tempered and straight forward personality would be funny.
The following is how I feel it would go.
Interviewing Shana:
Reporter: Hello
Shana: Hmmm, hello
Reporter: So what is your name?
Shana: Shana.
Reporter: Who named you that? You father? Mother?
Shana: Yuuji.
Reporter: Who is he? Your guardian?
Shana: He is a torch. His real self is dead. He is just a replacement to maintain the world balance.
Reporter: Aha..., so why did he name you Shana?
Shana: Who knows what he is thinking. Anyway he named me after my sword. Reporter: Sword?
Shana: Its called Nietono no Shana.
Reporter: So what were you called before you met Yuuji or got your sword?
Shana: Flame haze. Flame hair red hot eyed flame haze or wielder of nietono no shana.
Reporter: Oh, so Yuuji just gave you a nick name. He shortened nietono no shana to shana.
Shana: No Shana is my name not my nick name. I had no name before.
Reporter: .... So why are you called flame hair red hot eyed flame haze? I see nothing red or firey about you.
Shana changes to flame haze form
Reporter: What... what is that!??
Shana: Ahhh!!! Shut up!


this interview is so bland.. all your interviewing is about a stupid name and a stupid anime.. it's just stupid
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

darkraven_08 wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:

omg you guys are hilarious
here's mine
I'm interviewing Gai xD

Reporter: hi there wats ur entire name?? Which includes ur nickname (if you have one), your first and last name thank you ^^
Gai: Just call me Gai. Cuz I'm awesome *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth*
Reporter: Errr ok....... Um sir I want to kno your full name..... Means first,Last, and nickname if you have one.
Gai: No need to kno just call me Gai. Cuz I'm way cooler then Kakashi *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: SIR JUST GIVE ME YOU GAWD DAMN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!! O:<
Gai: I ALREADY TOLD YOU DAMN IT!!! IT'S GAI!!! FOR THE COOLNESS!!! *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Omg forget this I'm gonna interview Kakashi instead!! Good day sir.
Gai: NO WAIT!!! DON'T INTERVIEW THAT UNCOOL KAKASHI!!! ok ok ok now my full name is Gai Matio -.-
Reporter: Finally sir. thank you. Okay next question, who do you hate the most?
Gai: That K-A-K-A-S-H-I PERSON. ALWAYS SHOWING OFF HIS COOLNESS. I show you that I'm way cooler then him. *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Hmm ok........
*Kakashi walks by*
Kakashi: oh hello there reporter. and hello gai.
Reporter: Hi Kakshi.
Gai: oh is you Kakashi.... hello -.-
Reporter: Hey Kakashi would you mind if I interview you?!?!
Kakashi: sure thing. come to the ramen place.
Gai: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU WERE INTERVIEWING ME!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!
*Kakashi and the Reporter went to the ramen shop, Leaving Gai all back there at the river*
Gai:Damn Kakashi taking away my reporter!!! With all his coolness!! O:<
*Gai cries*

HA LOL xD





hahahaha! poor gai! that's funny lol =))


xD thanks. my mind is full of crazy ideas
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

dreamon4ever wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:

omg you guys are hilarious
here's mine
I'm interviewing Gai xD

Reporter: hi there wats ur entire name?? Which includes ur nickname (if you have one), your first and last name thank you ^^
Gai: Just call me Gai. Cuz I'm awesome *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth*
Reporter: Errr ok....... Um sir I want to kno your full name..... Means first,Last, and nickname if you have one.
Gai: No need to kno just call me Gai. Cuz I'm way cooler then Kakashi *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: SIR JUST GIVE ME YOU GAWD DAMN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!! O:<
Gai: I ALREADY TOLD YOU DAMN IT!!! IT'S GAI!!! FOR THE COOLNESS!!! *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Omg forget this I'm gonna interview Kakashi instead!! Good day sir.
Gai: NO WAIT!!! DON'T INTERVIEW THAT UNCOOL KAKASHI!!! ok ok ok now my full name is Gai Matio -.-
Reporter: Finally sir. thank you. Okay next question, who do you hate the most?
Gai: That K-A-K-A-S-H-I PERSON. ALWAYS SHOWING OFF HIS COOLNESS. I show you that I'm way cooler then him. *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Hmm ok........
*Kakashi walks by*
Kakashi: oh hello there reporter. and hello gai.
Reporter: Hi Kakshi.
Gai: oh is you Kakashi.... hello -.-
Reporter: Hey Kakashi would you mind if I interview you?!?!
Kakashi: sure thing. come to the ramen place.
Gai: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU WERE INTERVIEWING ME!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!
*Kakashi and the Reporter went to the ramen shop, Leaving Gai all back there at the river*
Gai:Damn Kakashi taking away my reporter!!! With all his coolness!! O:<
*Gai cries*

HA LOL xD





hahahaha! poor gai! that's funny lol =))


xD thanks. my mind is full of crazy ideas


lol :)) I love those crazy ideas. *thumbs-up*
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

darkraven_08 wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:

omg you guys are hilarious
here's mine
I'm interviewing Gai xD

Reporter: hi there wats ur entire name?? Which includes ur nickname (if you have one), your first and last name thank you ^^
Gai: Just call me Gai. Cuz I'm awesome *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth*
Reporter: Errr ok....... Um sir I want to kno your full name..... Means first,Last, and nickname if you have one.
Gai: No need to kno just call me Gai. Cuz I'm way cooler then Kakashi *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: SIR JUST GIVE ME YOU GAWD DAMN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!! O:<
Gai: I ALREADY TOLD YOU DAMN IT!!! IT'S GAI!!! FOR THE COOLNESS!!! *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Omg forget this I'm gonna interview Kakashi instead!! Good day sir.
Gai: NO WAIT!!! DON'T INTERVIEW THAT UNCOOL KAKASHI!!! ok ok ok now my full name is Gai Matio -.-
Reporter: Finally sir. thank you. Okay next question, who do you hate the most?
Gai: That K-A-K-A-S-H-I PERSON. ALWAYS SHOWING OFF HIS COOLNESS. I show you that I'm way cooler then him. *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Hmm ok........
*Kakashi walks by*
Kakashi: oh hello there reporter. and hello gai.
Reporter: Hi Kakshi.
Gai: oh is you Kakashi.... hello -.-
Reporter: Hey Kakashi would you mind if I interview you?!?!
Kakashi: sure thing. come to the ramen place.
Gai: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU WERE INTERVIEWING ME!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!
*Kakashi and the Reporter went to the ramen shop, Leaving Gai all back there at the river*
Gai:Damn Kakashi taking away my reporter!!! With all his coolness!! O:<
*Gai cries*

HA LOL xD





hahahaha! poor gai! that's funny lol =))


xD thanks. my mind is full of crazy ideas


lol :)) I love those crazy ideas. *thumbs-up*


I'm gonna make another one later xD
Just asking.......... Wanna be friends?? I'm kinda new here so don't have any friends.

62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

dreamon4ever wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:

omg you guys are hilarious
here's mine
I'm interviewing Gai xD

Reporter: hi there wats ur entire name?? Which includes ur nickname (if you have one), your first and last name thank you ^^
Gai: Just call me Gai. Cuz I'm awesome *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth*
Reporter: Errr ok....... Um sir I want to kno your full name..... Means first,Last, and nickname if you have one.
Gai: No need to kno just call me Gai. Cuz I'm way cooler then Kakashi *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: SIR JUST GIVE ME YOU GAWD DAMN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!! O:<
Gai: I ALREADY TOLD YOU DAMN IT!!! IT'S GAI!!! FOR THE COOLNESS!!! *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Omg forget this I'm gonna interview Kakashi instead!! Good day sir.
Gai: NO WAIT!!! DON'T INTERVIEW THAT UNCOOL KAKASHI!!! ok ok ok now my full name is Gai Matio -.-
Reporter: Finally sir. thank you. Okay next question, who do you hate the most?
Gai: That K-A-K-A-S-H-I PERSON. ALWAYS SHOWING OFF HIS COOLNESS. I show you that I'm way cooler then him. *gives the thumbs up and show his sparkly teeth again*
Reporter: Hmm ok........
*Kakashi walks by*
Kakashi: oh hello there reporter. and hello gai.
Reporter: Hi Kakshi.
Gai: oh is you Kakashi.... hello -.-
Reporter: Hey Kakashi would you mind if I interview you?!?!
Kakashi: sure thing. come to the ramen place.
Gai: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU WERE INTERVIEWING ME!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!
*Kakashi and the Reporter went to the ramen shop, Leaving Gai all back there at the river*
Gai:Damn Kakashi taking away my reporter!!! With all his coolness!! O:<
*Gai cries*

HA LOL xD





hahahaha! poor gai! that's funny lol =))


xD thanks. my mind is full of crazy ideas


lol :)) I love those crazy ideas. *thumbs-up*


I'm gonna make another one later xD
Just asking.......... Wanna be friends?? I'm kinda new here so don't have any friends.



another one?? cool! xD I'll be looking forward to that. :D
friends??Of course. I'd love to.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i would interview Kirie from Girls Bravo^-^ id be more like an interogation and i might have to use some "forceful" techniques to get her to... ummm "talk" if u know what i mean lol......
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Matrix
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Tanaka From The Ping Pong Club
Onizuka - GTO
L - Death Note
Kanta - Desert Punk
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In a dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Hmmm id invetview L (after ive died and met him in heaven)

ME: So L... How do you feel about Light now...?
L: uhh... I still love him
ME: I'm happy for you that you can express your feelings but, i feel sad that your relationshio will never work. He is in hell, and long distance relationships are hard to keep going. Next question. Who is Cooler Near or Mello?
L: Before i answer that... Didnt Ryuk say that humans who use the deathnote go to niether heaven nor hell...
ME: O... uhmm :sweatingbullets:
L: I like Near more... He is skillful at making card houses... And Mellos obssecion with chocolate is uhhh.....
ME: This is getting more and more awkward.... Want a peice of strawberry cake? ^^
L: yes ^_^
ME: here you go -gives him cake with a cool plastic fork)

That concludes my interview... knowing L it would just get more and more awkward...
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
seiyo academy
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i would interview yuuki from vampire princess,it would be so entertaining
6416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada (...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
awww come on! why just one anime character? why not all? lOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.