First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Naruto the movie 4 IT HERE !
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

hiyonomay wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


cocoasauce wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:
P.S.: You have all right to post anywhere you wish but tell people to stop doing this and that because you don't like it. Like I said before, "if you dont like NAruto then dont post anything on the tread and ignore it.


the thread is against the rules if you dont read the rules and you put something up that is against the rules then you cant expect not to be flamed


Well mabye he didn't know the rules. Most people that don't read the rule for proper topic posting, they will most likely put it in the anime/manga catagory


It's common sense to read the rules before making threads


Well mabye people don't like reading something before they do it. People do that sometimes


It's still not an excuse, they are breaking rules, this thread is getting flamed


Why flame him because of a mistake?


He's not following the rules? Are you done yet... My answers should be obvious by now


Ok... don't get agitated just report so they can delete it or send him a message for him to delete it and then leave it alone. OK?


20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 4/29/08


Move this to the Narutard---I mean Naruto Section.
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

hiyonomay wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


cocoasauce wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:
P.S.: You have all right to post anywhere you wish but tell people to stop doing this and that because you don't like it. Like I said before, "if you dont like NAruto then dont post anything on the tread and ignore it.


the thread is against the rules if you dont read the rules and you put something up that is against the rules then you cant expect not to be flamed


Well mabye he didn't know the rules. Most people that don't read the rule for proper topic posting, they will most likely put it in the anime/manga catagory


It's common sense to read the rules before making threads


Well mabye people don't like reading something before they do it. People do that sometimes


It's still not an excuse, they are breaking rules, this thread is getting flamed


Why flame him because of a mistake?


He's not following the rules? Are you done yet... My answers should be obvious by now


Why i beening flame it was a mistake .......gezz
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / doing a handstand...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
its was ok lee kicked major ass but other then that i dont see naruto making any progress in taijutsu same old fling my body at my enemy
Posted 4/29/08

Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:
Who is the person that you are talking about


A pretentious and unwarranted person who attempts to bring up righteousness when he doesn't even have a clue on what's going on. You.


Um... I do have a clue wat is going on thank you. Oh yeah... i'm not being showy or lacking justification


I've seen all your replies. You obviously don't.
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
i hate to say this, but were were u a few days ago, when everyone found it....?

- too late
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:
Who is the person that you are talking about


A pretentious and unwarranted person who attempts to bring up righteousness when he doesn't even have a clue on what's going on. You.


Um... I do have a clue wat is going on thank you. Oh yeah... i'm not being showy or lacking justification


I've seen all your replies. You obviously don't.


WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. he is going to lock so no need to reply ludicrous things to me.
Posted 4/29/08

Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:
Who is the person that you are talking about


A pretentious and unwarranted person who attempts to bring up righteousness when he doesn't even have a clue on what's going on. You.


Um... I do have a clue wat is going on thank you. Oh yeah... i'm not being showy or lacking justification


I've seen all your replies. You obviously don't.


WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. he is going to lock so no need to reply ludicrous things to me.


Because I wanted to state an erroneous point you made.

764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
OMG... Just get it all over with! >.>
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:
Who is the person that you are talking about


A pretentious and unwarranted person who attempts to bring up righteousness when he doesn't even have a clue on what's going on. You.


Um... I do have a clue wat is going on thank you. Oh yeah... i'm not being showy or lacking justification


I've seen all your replies. You obviously don't.


WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. he is going to lock so no need to reply ludicrous things to me.


Because I wanted to state an erroneous point you made.



WAT INCORRECT POINT?! Right now ur nauseating with all your supercilious replys
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 4/29/08


USE IT
3432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
you guys don't have to be so mean! it was just an accident!
Posted 4/29/08

Oblivioncrow wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Because I wanted to state an erroneous point you made.



WAT INCORRECT POINT?! Right now ur nauseating with all your supercilious replys


I wasn't being supercilious. Are you oblivious? You name is ironic in that it actually corresponds with yourself. I was indicating your illegible remark about how you think you know what's occurring. It doesn't matter if the OP has his entitled opinion, if he's transgressing something, then anyone has the same prerogative to bring out that denotation, as a member. Now quit your querulous talk, and learn how to use vocabularies more felicitously.
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
My vocabulary...? ok just because I'm using big and some what "complex" wording doesn't i'm using it incorrently or in your terms "well chosen" Oblivious mean to forgetful or unmindful. Oblivion means a state of being forgotten. Quote: I was indicating your illegible remark about how you think you know what's occurring." What your saying that i'm ignorate.....um no i'm not. I was pointing out was it is wrong to FLAME people over a mistake. You claim that ur not being supercilious but ur still posting. so stop using word like felicitously because it ur wording.

FYI: supercilious mean arrogant or a something concerning the human body
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
You're all lucky as hell that I'm not going to ban you all for flaming
Locked for being a naruto thread outside of the subgroup.
Jorlwind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.