First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Class
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm... lets see... aha... Snow of Navigation find Ted





*the snow finds Ted but Ted is already in front of her and kisses her again*......I hope your not a clone....*uses sword hilt to hit her in the stomach*


Ouch
*steps out of the darkness*
even though thats a clone its still hurts me...


Thanks for the information sensei.... ...It means I still kissed you indirectlyXD...*soul taken by Massacre head for her*


I guess my vampire powers has not yet turned on yet but ok I still have other skills
*gets sword and put power in it*
This should be fun
*heads to Ted*



*the corrupted souls get closer and tries to strike her as she heads for Ted*


*heads for ted but jumps up... suddenly the Sword became a Bow with Lightning arrows*
Lightning storm!!!!

Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm... lets see... aha... Snow of Navigation find Ted





*the snow finds Ted but Ted is already in front of her and kisses her again*......I hope your not a clone....*uses sword hilt to hit her in the stomach*


Ouch
*steps out of the darkness*
even though thats a clone its still hurts me...


Thanks for the information sensei.... ...It means I still kissed you indirectlyXD...*soul taken by Massacre head for her*


I guess my vampire powers has not yet turned on yet but ok I still have other skills
*gets sword and put power in it*
This should be fun
*heads to Ted*



*the corrupted souls get closer and tries to strike her as she heads for Ted*


*heads for ted but jumps up... suddenly the Sword became a Bow with Lightning arrows*
Lightning storm!!!!



*souls chase after her* Darn it... *runs towards Ino-sensei and evades the lightning arrows but still gets hit by some*....*jumps and uses Massacre to slash at her and at the same time the souls tries to hit her*
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm... lets see... aha... Snow of Navigation find Ted





*the snow finds Ted but Ted is already in front of her and kisses her again*......I hope your not a clone....*uses sword hilt to hit her in the stomach*


Ouch
*steps out of the darkness*
even though thats a clone its still hurts me...


Thanks for the information sensei.... ...It means I still kissed you indirectlyXD...*soul taken by Massacre head for her*


I guess my vampire powers has not yet turned on yet but ok I still have other skills
*gets sword and put power in it*
This should be fun
*heads to Ted*



*the corrupted souls get closer and tries to strike her as she heads for Ted*


*heads for ted but jumps up... suddenly the Sword became a Bow with Lightning arrows*
Lightning storm!!!!



*souls chase after her* Darn it... *runs towards Ino-sensei and evades the lightning arrows but still gets hit by some*....*jumps and uses Massacre to slash at her and at the same time the souls tries to hit her*


I was hoping for that now you triggered my demon fox shield it will help me like my clone


(Im sorry if I was just like offline/Online the computer is gettin freakier by the second cause my uncle downloaded so many games!!!)
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
so cute.... *souls attack her*.....*thrusts sword at the shield* Now..Massacre....soul eater! *dark aura changes to purple* Form 17, Masaki, the penetrator!


(its ok..I took the test XD...oh and sorry for the lame name...too lazy to think of a good one ><)
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:

so cute.... *souls attack her*.....*thrusts sword at the shield* Now..Massacre....soul eater! *dark aura changes to purple* Form 17, Masaki, the penetrator!


(its ok..I took the test XD...oh and sorry for the lame name...too lazy to think of a good one ><)


hmm I guess its about time
*eyes turn red Summons Dark angel*

Hmm I will save the other one later but for now
*Demon Fox's Feathers Turn into flmes*



Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:

so cute.... *souls attack her*.....*thrusts sword at the shield* Now..Massacre....soul eater! *dark aura changes to purple* Form 17, Masaki, the penetrator!


(its ok..I took the test XD...oh and sorry for the lame name...too lazy to think of a good one ><)


hmm I guess its about time
*eyes turn red Summons Dark angel*

Hmm I will save the other one later but for now
*Demon Fox's Feathers Turn into flmes*





*jaws drop* kawaii.... hehehe... My turn I guess..... Massacre......... sword of death..show us your true form.....Form 1, Ted, the reaper*Massacre turns into a scythe and Ted grows black wings* really a perfect match my sensei

Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:

so cute.... *souls attack her*.....*thrusts sword at the shield* Now..Massacre....soul eater! *dark aura changes to purple* Form 17, Masaki, the penetrator!


(its ok..I took the test XD...oh and sorry for the lame name...too lazy to think of a good one ><)


hmm I guess its about time
*eyes turn red Summons Dark angel*

Hmm I will save the other one later but for now
*Demon Fox's Feathers Turn into flmes*





*jaws drop* kawaii.... hehehe... My turn I guess..... Massacre......... sword of death..show us your true form.....Form 1, Ted, the reaper*Massacre turns into a scythe and Ted grows black wings* really a perfect match my sensei



hmm.. I guess this is the right time
*transforms*

there I feel much better...
*gets sword and points to ted*
Nightmare flare
*the surrounding turns dark*
*runs to ted and the blade is just half an inch from his neck*


Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm.. I guess this is the right time
*transforms*

there I feel much better...
*gets sword and points to ted*
Nightmare flare
*the surrounding turns dark*
*runs to ted and the blade is just half an inch from his neck*




*drops to the ground and Ino-sensei trips on Ted and falls on Ted*..hehe....*scythe now at her neck* Sensei..how come I'm the only one playing with you
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm.. I guess this is the right time
*transforms*

there I feel much better...
*gets sword and points to ted*
Nightmare flare
*the surrounding turns dark*
*runs to ted and the blade is just half an inch from his neck*




*drops to the ground and Ino-sensei trips on Ted and falls on Ted*..hehe....*scythe now at her neck* Sensei..how come I'm the only one playing with you


I dont know... I guess your the only one that can be excused for the exam if they don't fight me.
*slowly flies upwards*
you still want to continue fighting???
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm.. I guess this is the right time
*transforms*

there I feel much better...
*gets sword and points to ted*
Nightmare flare
*the surrounding turns dark*
*runs to ted and the blade is just half an inch from his neck*




*drops to the ground and Ino-sensei trips on Ted and falls on Ted*..hehe....*scythe now at her neck* Sensei..how come I'm the only one playing with you


I dont know... I guess your the only one that can be excused for the exam if they don't fight me.
*slowly flies upwards*
you still want to continue fighting???


It's up to you..ur my beautiful sensei... *smiles*.....
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:



hmm.. I guess this is the right time
*transforms*

there I feel much better...
*gets sword and points to ted*
Nightmare flare
*the surrounding turns dark*
*runs to ted and the blade is just half an inch from his neck*




*drops to the ground and Ino-sensei trips on Ted and falls on Ted*..hehe....*scythe now at her neck* Sensei..how come I'm the only one playing with you


I dont know... I guess your the only one that can be excused for the exam if they don't fight me.
*slowly flies upwards*
you still want to continue fighting???


It's up to you..ur my beautiful sensei... *smiles*.....


hmm.. maybe this is a trick... but um I trust my students... maybe we should fight again if your groupmates are here...
but still I will just hide a little of my power
*black wings starts to vanish*


Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


hmm.. maybe this is a trick... but um I trust my students... maybe we should fight again if your groupmates are here...
but still I will just hide a little of my power
*black wings starts to vanish*




yay!! I win!!! *smiles big like this: ^____________________________________________________^*
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


hmm.. maybe this is a trick... but um I trust my students... maybe we should fight again if your groupmates are here...
but still I will just hide a little of my power
*black wings starts to vanish*




yay!! I win!!! *smiles big like this: ^____________________________________________________^*


hmm one of your classmate is online but she is not fighting...
*walks over to the teachers desk and reads a manga*

Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


hmm.. maybe this is a trick... but um I trust my students... maybe we should fight again if your groupmates are here...
but still I will just hide a little of my power
*black wings starts to vanish*




yay!! I win!!! *smiles big like this: ^____________________________________________________^*


hmm one of your classmate is online but she is not fighting...
*walks over to the teachers desk and reads a manga*



*approaches her* Sensei..what about the deal??


(maybe we should pm her??)
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


paolocard wrote:


Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


hmm.. maybe this is a trick... but um I trust my students... maybe we should fight again if your groupmates are here...
but still I will just hide a little of my power
*black wings starts to vanish*




yay!! I win!!! *smiles big like this: ^____________________________________________________^*


hmm one of your classmate is online but she is not fighting...
*walks over to the teachers desk and reads a manga*



*approaches her* Sensei..what about the deal??


(maybe we should pm her??)


the deal??? ok so what is the one thing that I will do for U?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.