WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply tell something about yourself and why you like POT
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
well here's where we got to know each other.. it's a must in every group (i think? )
and also tell us reasons you like prince of tennis... we like to know
i'll start...

hello eveyone!
i'm arianne and i'm also yuki07
you can call me what you want... arianne, yhan, yuki
i love drawing! so don't be surprised if i have so many drawings..lol

prince of tennis is one of my favourite anime coz it's very interesting and the characters are all gorgeous and nice... and their moves are so awesome.., don't you think so?


it's your turn!... please don't be shy...
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I Love PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!! WELL, same as you i think their episodes are cool and their moves are sooo awesome!!! especially fuji's triple counter!!!! go FUJI!!! Kyaaaa~
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

fLamemPreSs wrote:

I Love PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!! WELL, same as you i think their episodes are cool and their moves are sooo awesome!!! especially fuji's triple counter!!!! go FUJI!!! Kyaaaa~


yeah everyone in seigaku especially fuji, tezuka and ryoma-kun are sooo awesome! but i like tezuka zone the best!! hehehe
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:

I Love PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!! WELL, same as you i think their episodes are cool and their moves are sooo awesome!!! especially fuji's triple counter!!!! go FUJI!!! Kyaaaa~


yeah everyone in seigaku especially fuji, tezuka and ryoma-kun are sooo awesome! but i like tezuka zone the best!! hehehe


ohhhh.... lol... my sister is fainting here when u mentioned the name "tezuka"....... i think u both will agree....
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

fLamemPreSs wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:

I Love PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!! WELL, same as you i think their episodes are cool and their moves are sooo awesome!!! especially fuji's triple counter!!!! go FUJI!!! Kyaaaa~


yeah everyone in seigaku especially fuji, tezuka and ryoma-kun are sooo awesome! but i like tezuka zone the best!! hehehe


ohhhh.... lol... my sister is fainting here when u mentioned the name "tezuka"....... i think u both will agree....


hahahaha...yeah!!! go tezuke buchou!!! your sis has nice taste in men.. lol XD
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:

I Love PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!! WELL, same as you i think their episodes are cool and their moves are sooo awesome!!! especially fuji's triple counter!!!! go FUJI!!! Kyaaaa~


yeah everyone in seigaku especially fuji, tezuka and ryoma-kun are sooo awesome! but i like tezuka zone the best!! hehehe


ohhhh.... lol... my sister is fainting here when u mentioned the name "tezuka"....... i think u both will agree....


hahahaha...yeah!!! go tezuke buchou!!! your sis has nice taste in men.. lol XD


well... ilike fuji better!!!! TT.TT tezuka is like a rock.. expressionless!!!!!
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

fLamemPreSs wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:

I Love PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!! WELL, same as you i think their episodes are cool and their moves are sooo awesome!!! especially fuji's triple counter!!!! go FUJI!!! Kyaaaa~


yeah everyone in seigaku especially fuji, tezuka and ryoma-kun are sooo awesome! but i like tezuka zone the best!! hehehe


ohhhh.... lol... my sister is fainting here when u mentioned the name "tezuka"....... i think u both will agree....


hahahaha...yeah!!! go tezuke buchou!!! your sis has nice taste in men.. lol XD


well... ilike fuji better!!!! TT.TT tezuka is like a rock.. expressionless!!!!!


well that's one of his charms...(i think ) hehehehe...
Member
9898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i hope KOREA.. *s...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i love prince of tennis because this anime is so unique and great..
i love the story and the characters,..especially eiji, fuji and ryoma~
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
me is annie or dlazyb, but you can call me what evah you want..... i like POT cuz the charchters are so unique and kool (and most of them are good-looking ^///^) and the story is pretty intresting..... ^^
Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
me is Sanly or azngirl247. Call me whatever you like! I like POT because i love seeing Ryoma in action as he plays tennis.
And i love the storyline and the characters are all awesome!


I wished i'd could play tennis as good as them!
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

azngirl247 wrote:

me is Sanly or azngirl247. Call me whatever you like! I like POT because i love seeing Ryoma in action as he plays tennis.
And i love the storyline and the characters are all awesome!


I wished i'd could play tennis as good as them!


yes i also like seeing him play.. so cool! and i agree.. amazing charcters.. hehe.. and they play tennis in such a way that wants u to also learn it.. hehehe.. POT ftw!
You must be logged in to post.