First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply test area..
Student
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i just joined and ders test already!!! waaaaaahhhhhhh *going out of control!*
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Who will giv the test??


the teacher hv to teach the students first then gv the test..


where should i post the test??In the chinese class forum or in this forum??


well,1st u teach the students & u post it in this forum "test area" ,I'll start to PM the students now..


But seems like only 1 student saw wat i teach....
And all the answer is in the chinese forum....is it still a test??


hmm.. dun worry~ they'll come..or else they'll hv detention.. xD ..i dun even know if there's a detention.. xxD
well,may be i'll close the forum.. xP


lolx....detention?!?! u can't do that!!Bcoz.....i think u noe the reason...>.<"
But although u close the forum, they still can view the page....=.="
Hmmm.....nvm, all the student will get 100%.....its just for fun, rite??^^
So..............i have one question, im a student of Home Economics and a teacher of Chinese class.......its strange~~


lolz..ya.. a bit..strange.. xP.. wat 2 do..? u wnt to be teacher or student..?


Errh.....student!!^^
But no one's is teaching chinese....the other sensei is not teaching...>.<"
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Who will giv the test??


the teacher hv to teach the students first then gv the test..


where should i post the test??In the chinese class forum or in this forum??


well,1st u teach the students & u post it in this forum "test area" ,I'll start to PM the students now..


But seems like only 1 student saw wat i teach....
And all the answer is in the chinese forum....is it still a test??


hmm.. dun worry~ they'll come..or else they'll hv detention.. xD ..i dun even know if there's a detention.. xxD
well,may be i'll close the forum.. xP


lolx....detention?!?! u can't do that!!Bcoz.....i think u noe the reason...>.<"
But although u close the forum, they still can view the page....=.="
Hmmm.....nvm, all the student will get 100%.....its just for fun, rite??^^
So..............i have one question, im a student of Home Economics and a teacher of Chinese class.......its strange~~


lolz..ya.. a bit..strange.. xP.. wat 2 do..? u wnt to be teacher or student..?


Errh.....student!!^^
But no one's is teaching chinese....the other sensei is not teaching...>.<"


owh.. they might update soon~ if not,i'll update.. bt now gtg~ my dad wanna use the comp.. >-<
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

babygirl_12 wrote:

i just joined and ders test already!!! waaaaaahhhhhhh *going out of control!*


lolz.. xD the test not so soon~ after the teacher teaches.. lol
Student
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Mici1903 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:

i just joined and ders test already!!! waaaaaahhhhhhh *going out of control!*


lolz.. xD the test not so soon~ after the teacher teaches.. lol


*phew* wat a relief..
Student
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
oh ok i see then i beter work extremly hard
Student
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
no test yet...haiz...ive been waiting...and studying..
Student
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Who will giv the test??


the teacher hv to teach the students first then gv the test..


where should i post the test??In the chinese class forum or in this forum??


well,1st u teach the students & u post it in this forum "test area" ,I'll start to PM the students now..


But seems like only 1 student saw wat i teach....
And all the answer is in the chinese forum....is it still a test??


hmm.. dun worry~ they'll come..or else they'll hv detention.. xD ..i dun even know if there's a detention.. xxD
well,may be i'll close the forum.. xP


lolx....detention?!?! u can't do that!!Bcoz.....i think u noe the reason...>.<"
But although u close the forum, they still can view the page....=.="
Hmmm.....nvm, all the student will get 100%.....its just for fun, rite??^^
So..............i have one question, im a student of Home Economics and a teacher of Chinese class.......its strange~~


lolz..ya.. a bit..strange.. xP.. wat 2 do..? u wnt to be teacher or student..?


where's the test?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.