First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
New Member Cards
Posted 5/16/08

Cinshia wrote:

Name:Cynthia
Signature: Cyndi
Level:A
Dorm No.1-03
Pic:


here u go! nee-chan! ::
Posted 5/16/08

cagathrun wrote:

name: cagathrun real: pauline
age 13
b-day: oct 25
level: B
gender: female
dorm no: 1-17 (double)
pic:


here! its one of my best creations! hehe xD ::
Posted 5/16/08

Angelica89 wrote:

Name: Angelica89
Age: 10
Level: A
Dorm : #1-05 Triple Room
Birthday: Sept. 15, 1997
Gender: Female
Pic :


here u go! DESU~! ::
Posted 5/16/08

archace wrote:


Iai wrote:

Here i will post d new member cards!
4 the ones who posted on the last forum.....get your ids here!

Here we will need the ff::
Name:
Signature:
Level:
Dorm No.
Pic:


Hope U Like It!

Preview of each of our cards....i will make the rest selfishteen96 wasnt able 2 make....HOPE U LIKE IT! ::
selfishteen96:
Iai: (girls) (boys)




name:darren
level:A
dorm:triple room #1-09
pic:



here u go! DESU~! ::
Posted 5/16/08

friend02 wrote:

name: friend02
level: D
dorm: #1-02 Single Room
birthday: August 2
gender: female
pic:


here u go! DESU~! hope u like it! ::
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Iai wrote:


archace wrote:


Iai wrote:

Here i will post d new member cards!
4 the ones who posted on the last forum.....get your ids here!

Here we will need the ff::
Name:
Signature:
Level:
Dorm No.
Pic:


Hope U Like It!

Preview of each of our cards....i will make the rest selfishteen96 wasnt able 2 make....HOPE U LIKE IT! ::
selfishteen96:
Iai: (girls) (boys)




name:darren
level:A
dorm:triple room #1-09
pic:



here u go! DESU~! ::


thx
Posted 5/16/08

observantzani wrote:

name: observantzani
level: C (but can i change to A?)
dorm: #1-10 Single Room
age:16
gender: female
pic:


here u go! observatizani-chan! DESU~! hope u like it! ::
Member
6004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / land! sea! placesss
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Iai wrote:


sunxboring wrote:

so i guess we put our info again...
name: Sun
level:A
dorm:1-19 double
age:13
gender: female

here u go! sori if im l8! ::


thanks! it looks great =D
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Iai wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

name: cagathrun real: pauline
age 13
b-day: oct 25
level: B
gender: female
dorm no: 1-17 (double)
pic:


here! its one of my best creations! hehe xD ::


arigatou gozaimasu
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Iai wrote:


yuki07 wrote:

Name: Arianne
Signature: yhan-yhan
Level: C
Dorm No. # 1-14
Pic:



here u go! sori if im l8! hehe xD ::


thanks! it's so cute! hehe i like it!
Member
4073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Iai wrote:


Angelica89 wrote:

Name: Angelica89
Age: 10
Level: A
Dorm : #1-05 Triple Room
Birthday: Sept. 15, 1997
Gender: Female
Pic :


here u go! DESU~! ::


Arigatou! !
Member
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Name:Hotbitch4lyf
Age:13
Level: C
Dorm: #1-14
Birthday:October 8
Gender:female

Picture:
Posted 5/19/08

Candy1994 wrote:

Name: Candy
Signature: Candy
Level: A
Dorm No. :#1-09
Pic:


i 4got 2 tell u dat ur id is in d pics of d group.........hehe xD
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
Name: yuki nakamura
Level: B
Dorm No. #01-07
Pic:
4956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Name: Risaka
Age: 14
Level: C
Gender: Female
Dorm No.: #1-12 - Single Room

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.