First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why isn't anything interesting happening here?
Posted 4/25/11
I'd love a detailed definition of the word 'Interesting' and its correlation to this site.

Posted 4/25/11

Chained_Angel wrote:

I'd love a detailed definition of the word 'Interesting' and its correlation to this site.



No duh, it would be me. For one night I shall not create a new thread. You shall behold my magnificence. Off to sleep I go.
Posted 4/25/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

I'd love a detailed definition of the word 'Interesting' and its correlation to this site.



No duh, it would be me. For one night I shall not create a new thread. You shall behold my magnificence. Off to sleep I go.


Ok now define "Conceited".....
Posted 4/25/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

I'd love a detailed definition of the word 'Interesting' and its correlation to this site.



No duh, it would be me. For one night I shall not create a new thread. You shall behold my magnificence. Off to sleep I go.


Ok now define "Conceited".....


Silence woman! I give you one night before you'll find yourself trembling before my might. Hmm, FOR NOW:


Posted 4/25/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

I'd love a detailed definition of the word 'Interesting' and its correlation to this site.



No duh, it would be me. For one night I shall not create a new thread. You shall behold my magnificence. Off to sleep I go.


Ok now define "Conceited".....


Silence woman! I give you one night before you'll find yourself trembling before my might. Hmm, FOR NOW:




Fuck! He looks like he wants to rape me.
Posted 4/25/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


Fuck! He looks like he wants to rape me.


He has super speed and may have already done it. Behold Zod!

Posted 4/25/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Fuck! He looks like he wants to rape me.


He has super speed and may have already done it. Behold Zod!



Well you're certainly an intriguing individual I'll give you that. You should be studied =P



Posted 4/25/11 , edited 4/25/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Fuck! He looks like he wants to rape me.


He has super speed and may have already done it. Behold Zod!



Well you're certainly an intriguing individual I'll give you that. You should be studied =P





Flattery will get you crushed petty human. My great presence must depart. Upon the parting remember to:



23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 4/25/11
Then GTFO ._.
Posted 4/25/11
Rob a bank.
Posted 12/23/11
it's boring cuz ur waiting for someone as bored as you to answer stupid threads like this. (i'm not bored though. )
11553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Just play the crunchy game.
Posted 12/24/11
You're in the wrong place.
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/11
go do something about it.
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/11
If you can't find anything interesting then make it interesting.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.