CONTINUE TO EXPAND THE GROUP
Posted 4/30/08
Hey guys lets continue to expand this group so that we may make it the biggest group in cr...mwuhahhaha, we will take over cr!! >=) well what if we get shinji to join this group? Would that be sumthin?
BGICR Supporter
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hidden
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
lol...... i think u can... just take pointy things when go visit him next
BGICR Supporter
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
How about advertising in the animes' walls like how people ask to buddy them except join a group. One group that I joined did that. Yeah, so members of this group can advertise in the animes they watch and many people might join because there will be a lot of advertisements in a lot of animes.
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

hihipinklilbunny wrote:

How about advertising in the animes' walls like how people ask to buddy them except join a group. One group that I joined did that. Yeah, so members of this group can advertise in the animes they watch and many people might join because there will be a lot of advertisements in a lot of animes.


Good thinking! You're so smart...
BGICR Supporter
5204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
INVITTINNGGG TIME!!! w00t!!
BGICR Supporter
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
I dun mind but do Shinji take the time to open some group for him =.= If thats the case then we'll be having a hard time ~_~
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I dun mind but do Shinji take the time to open some group for him =.= If thats the case then we'll be having a hard time ~_~


I invited shinji but haven't gotten a response back... T_T I hope he will. I think he'll think it's kinda cool, this group i mean.
BGICR Supporter
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Aijin21 wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I dun mind but do Shinji take the time to open some group for him =.= If thats the case then we'll be having a hard time ~_~


I invited shinji but haven't gotten a response back... T_T I hope he will. I think he'll think it's kinda cool, this group i mean.


Lol yeah, hope so ~_~

You must be logged in to post.