First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Has an echhi moment ever happened to you
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where..
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
yeah.., when i was climbing up the stairs to my classroom, a boy behind me (my age but bigger size) wanna wave his hands to his friend infront of me but..., he accidently touch my butt. and i yelled at him.
me: APOLOGIZE!! NOW!! I'LL CURSE YOU IF YOU DON'T!
him: i didn't do it on purpose! i didn't even want to touch your bu...
me: DUN SAY IT OUT LOUD IDIOT!!! I'M REALLY GONNA SEW YOU FOR HARASSING ME!!

the teachers were looking yes.., of course.., i yelled to him out LOUD! bad day for him. lol.
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where..
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Sounds made up..and you said you'd sue him, a fellow 13 yr old....for what exactly..his pocket money?
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


well it didn't happen to ME but my friend was over at my house (at the time he was 13? and practically scared of girls. my sisters friend thought it would be fun to mess with him and proceeded to tell him the do's and don'ts of fingering a girl. then she pulled him close and asked if he wanted to sleep with her that night.
at that point he promptly ran out of the room screaming.

strangely enough, the boy is completely different now, last i heard he had an ungodly porn addiction.
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


This thread is about awkward situations, not planned violent assaults.
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


haha I did that to a guy in second grade and he started bleeding... IDK what happened to him but the principle made me apologize
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Etnaslave wrote:


akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


This thread is about awkward situations, not planned violent assaults.


I don't think those situations are planned...
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
a boy that live near me always hit me. so then once, he hitted me (his hand were near my chest) and i was like screaming like him
me: "WHAT THE HELL IS YUR PROBLEM?!?!?!"
then i was blushed!!! >//////<
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

someone_some_place wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


This thread is about awkward situations, not planned violent assaults.


I don't think those situations are planned...


So yours was an accident? You said you were MADE to apologize..you didn't feel the need to anyway?
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Etnaslave wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


This thread is about awkward situations, not planned violent assaults.


I don't think those situations are planned...


So yours was an accident? You said you were MADE to apologize..you didn't feel the need to anyway?


nope, he deserved it. And it wasn't like I was plotting to to kick him in the nuts, I just got frustrated w/ him and I didn't aim for his shin
930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterrey, Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Lots of times, including grabbing a girl's chest or butt by accident and falling on girls, i mean you can't avoid that kind of stuff it just happens... Also i've had my nuts touched by girls accidentally too...
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

someone_some_place wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


akira-sama wrote:

how come all the girls got harassed? what about boys..? like accidently got kick on your T********T. you know what i mean. NUT-CRACKER!!! (samurai x)


This thread is about awkward situations, not planned violent assaults.


I don't think those situations are planned...


So yours was an accident? You said you were MADE to apologize..you didn't feel the need to anyway?


nope, he deserved it. And it wasn't like I was plotting to to kick him in the nuts, I just got frustrated w/ him and I didn't aim for his shin


Ah well..forget it, this the echi moment thread, not the 'girls don't realise the severity of attacking guys' privates' thread...gotta wonder what a guy could have done to deserve it though, or was it silly since you were so young, like he stole your barbie or something, because short of attacking or molesting a girl there's no real reason for a girl to do that.
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08
Aah, don't really know anyone I'd like to have one of these moments with
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

gorcho wrote:

Lots of times, including grabbing a girl's chest or butt by accident and falling on girls, i mean you can't avoid that kind of stuff it just happens... Also i've had my nuts touched by girls accidentally too...


Heh, I doubt you caused as much of a fuss, now did ya!
7601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Masinag.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
lol 2 years ago before going home i forgot my bag at my clasroom and when i opened the door two of my classmates (girls) were kissing and touching each others boobs and when they saw me they cried and begged me not to tell anyone i felt sorry and agreed after they offered me money lol i should have f***ed them that time XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.