First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Has an echhi moment ever happened to you
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
yeah, b/c a guy grabbing a girls chest is completely acceptable but kick a guy in the nuts for being an asshole and ur horrible person <_<;
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
i was sitting in tim hortons when some lady dropped an ice cap on my lap i was like ill clean no worries then out of no where a hand with only one napkin came flying at my thigh i flinched and she grabbed my doodle
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08

someone_some_place wrote:

yeah, b/c a guy grabbing a girls chest is completely acceptable but kick a guy in the nuts for being an asshole and ur horrible person <_<;


ACCIDENTLY touching a girl is hardly the same as KNOWINGLY attacking a guy and possibly rendering him infertile, but hey, you were young, you probably didn't even know where babies came from back then.

*doesn't know 'grades'*
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I had an echhi moment when i was in 8th grade when a girl sat on me and my hands we megicaly on her tits
lol sounds like bullshit and that i wuz being a prev. but this is no lie
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Shinji_boi wrote:

i was sitting in tim hortons when some lady dropped an ice cap on my lap i was like ill clean no worries then out of no where a hand with only one napkin came flying at my thigh i flinched and she grabbed my doodle


You didn't tear out her ovaries for that?
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

I think the idea is accidental ecchi...
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Etnaslave wrote:


Shinji_boi wrote:

i was sitting in tim hortons when some lady dropped an ice cap on my lap i was like ill clean no worries then out of no where a hand with only one napkin came flying at my thigh i flinched and she grabbed my doodle


You didn't tear out her ovaries for that?


lol no i was for some reason holding in to my coffee and my chair plus i was only 15 at the time i didn't care who touched me lol
5638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with winry ed and al
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
No im only 11 so i dont think i will have one i would wuhp his butt if some echii thing happend lol but in my class all my fwds ''claim'' that a boy in my class looks at girls butt my friend had a echii moment i saw the whole thing a guy was looking at my fwds boobs shes is tall so shes has big ones lol he was looking at them she started to laugh and cry lol but my fwd says that he looked at her butt not to sure i cant belive untill i see it
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Etnaslave wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:

yeah, b/c a guy grabbing a girls chest is completely acceptable but kick a guy in the nuts for being an asshole and ur horrible person <_<;


ACCIDENTLY touching a girl is hardly the same as attacking a guy and possibly rendering him infertile, but hey, you were young, you probably didn't even know where babies came from back then.

*doesn't know 'grades'*


I was 7 and getting kicked there once doesn't u infertile and personally, anybody who has a good reason for getting kicked there prolly shouldn't have children
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
yer i was in english class and my best mate who was sat next to me tried to american football tackle me off a chair. and landed ontop of me infront of the whole class. and i was at a rave dancing with one of my mates and he went to grab me by the shoulder but grabbed my boob, he didnt appologise he just kinda walked off in a hurry haha
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

someone_some_place wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:

yeah, b/c a guy grabbing a girls chest is completely acceptable but kick a guy in the nuts for being an asshole and ur horrible person <_<;


ACCIDENTLY touching a girl is hardly the same as attacking a guy and possibly rendering him infertile, but hey, you were young, you probably didn't even know where babies came from back then.

*doesn't know 'grades'*


I was 7 and getting kicked there once doesn't u infertile and personally, anybody who has a good reason for getting kicked there prolly shouldn't have children


Well, as you say, you were 7, so you didn't know what you were doing so that's KINDA ok...and I'd worry it I hit somebody there and they BLED, and you say a good reason for getting hit there, but we still don't hear one, given he was probably 7 too, it's extremely unlikely he deserved that, but again, you were probably too young to understand what might have happened.

216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / my place or yours?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Then dropped towels count, and walking into the girls lockerroom during work, after I called in saying I'm coming in because I have to clean something up, and nobody responded.
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Shinji_boi wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


Shinji_boi wrote:

i was sitting in tim hortons when some lady dropped an ice cap on my lap i was like ill clean no worries then out of no where a hand with only one napkin came flying at my thigh i flinched and she grabbed my doodle


You didn't tear out her ovaries for that?


lol no i was for some reason holding in to my coffee and my chair plus i was only 15 at the time i didn't care who touched me lol



Yup, figgered as much, you're just helping me make a point here ;)
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

zanthair wrote:

Then dropped towels count, and walking into the girls lockerroom during work, after I called in saying I'm coming in because I have to clean something up, and nobody responded.


Yeeup, that sounds so anime-similar its not even funny!
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Etnaslave wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:

yeah, b/c a guy grabbing a girls chest is completely acceptable but kick a guy in the nuts for being an asshole and ur horrible person <_<;


ACCIDENTLY touching a girl is hardly the same as attacking a guy and possibly rendering him infertile, but hey, you were young, you probably didn't even know where babies came from back then.

*doesn't know 'grades'*


I was 7 and getting kicked there once doesn't u infertile and personally, anybody who has a good reason for getting kicked there prolly shouldn't have children


Well, as you say, you were 7, so you didn't know what you were doing so that's KINDA ok...and I'd worry it I hit somebody there and they BLED, and you say a good reason for getting hit there, but we still don't hear one, given he was probably 7 too, it's extremely unlikely he deserved that, but again, you were probably too young to understand what might have happened.



how would u react if a guy reached down ur pants to ur 'hole'? ( granted u don't have one, but it does deserve a kick in the balls) sure he was 7 and curious, but I was 7 and freaked out <_<;

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.