First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Teenage Life
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
I've had a rough teenage life so far. Depression, looses people I love, overweight, bullies, not knowing where I belong or who I am. But I still try hard in school, except sometimes my depression gives me lower grades
Posted 5/1/08
i think that my teen age life is easy no stress what so ever :] im happy
i dont take high school and stupid stuff serious
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
i hate being a teen it sux i'm always depressed
i get wayyyyyyyy to many homework at skool
people spread rumours
than people wanna fight me
and u do stuff u regret
thats why i hate it cant wait till i'm done my teen years 20s are better no more rules
Posted 5/1/08
im not a teen anymore!
Posted 5/1/08

DRO1 wrote:

Thanks captain obvious.


Edit: High School is what you make it. You either sit there and take it, or you step up and make the experience you want.


I'll go with what you said; it's true & that's life for you.
You either wanna make the best of what you've got or just sit there &look at it. Life's not gonna do things for you, YOU are the one that's suppose to do something outta your life.
Teenage years is probably the hardest years of your life, but that's what helps you build yourself to either become mature or immature for the rest of your life.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

sweet_impact wrote:

i hate being a teen it sux i'm always depressed
i get wayyyyyyyy to many homework at skool
people spread rumours
than people wanna fight me
and u do stuff u regret
thats why i hate it cant wait till i'm done my teen years 20s are better no more rules


When you get 20 you'll still have all the same problems, except it'll be 10x worse because you have to worry about paying bills, keeping up at work, and supporting yourself on top of it all.
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

nicy08 wrote:

waaaa! i think my teenage life is going to be boring!..hahaha...(=^_^=)


same but I'm still excited to go to high school
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i hate being a teen it sux i'm always depressed
i get wayyyyyyyy to many homework at skool
people spread rumours
than people wanna fight me
and u do stuff u regret
thats why i hate it cant wait till i'm done my teen years 20s are better no more rules


When you get 20 you'll still have all the same problems, except it'll be 10x worse because you have to worry about paying bills, keeping up at work, and supporting yourself on top of it all.


oh oh lets hope i dont die than

Posted 5/1/08
for me its fine...well not really
im in 12th grade and i am the youngest (its so tough)
you gotta go to school and pretend to be nice and whatnot
you have face annoying irritating people/ students
you cant fight with any students or teachers
umm you gotta act mature
and more...i just cant explain it
46374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

ahmad_williams2003 wrote:

You go to school talk with your freinds.......
Try to keep up with youre club activities........
Struggle to keep youre grades.......
Go to parties.....
Be out going.......
BULLSHIT!!!!! =O
since me being 15 ive found Teenage life harsh cruel and confusing.....
Puberty absolutly suck hard ass!!!! >XO
we gotta go to school and pretend to like ppl
Try to hide acne
and maybe deal with drugs
and High School..... ohhh OHHH
my ass it should be called "drop youre kids here and we will drop their self esteem"
ugh Anyway how Is/Was youre teenage life


High school is awesome.
I'm assuming you're in 9th or 10th grade.
It only gets better.

Everything sucks after college though. xD
1275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK>Northampton
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Lol im 15, ive got puberty but i aint complaining. Sure i get the odd voice crack but my mates are like " wahay hes becoming a man". Acne?? lol only if u dont use any cream. My life been fins the only crap has been homework. But anyway. I think ur over exaggerating the whole puberty sux scenario. hehe
Posted 5/1/08
i think you just have to be more appreciative of your life, i mean theres WAY more kids out there that has it worse than you and I so try to stay positve and thankful you arent like living in poverty or starving to death and all that shizzz.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / north
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Ok, public school is a lot worse than high school because most of the time you are treated really badly because
of your clothes the way you act the way your body is or if you really like doing something that to them is weird
than there is a lot more to it.
I can't wait till i am in high school because there will all ways someone just like you.
SOO SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!!
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

paks wrote:

Ok, public school is a lot worse than high school because most of the time you are treated really badly because
of your clothes the way you act the way your body is or if you really like doing something that to them is weird
than there is a lot more to it.
I can't wait till i am in high school because there will all ways someone just like you.
SOO SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!!


How do you compare public school with high school? Ever heard of public high school?
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
omg i love it right now. the homework and stuff is gay but everything else is awesome. high school is awesome!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.