First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ● Introduce Yourself!
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
So who are the people we have in this group? How are away are they from where you are? Just leave a little description and see who's close by and who's half a world away!

BGICR Supporter
5951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CaNaDa
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
woohoo a presentation thread ^_^

well im Patt ^_^
BGICR Supporter
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Hidden
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
im kathryn..... or crazy peanut....lol
i live in New Zealand...... lol
i think im the only person frm nz on crunchy....lol
i like chocolate......YAY!!!
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Hey! i'm narutosasukegal44, but you can call me Naruka for now! I love anime and manga. Alomst as much as I love chocolate!
BGICR Supporter
5951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CaNaDa
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Hey! i'm narutosasukegal44, but you can call me Naruka for now! I love anime and manga. Alomst as much as I love chocolate!


as much as the chocolate so you really like anime
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

amazingkon wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Hey! i'm narutosasukegal44, but you can call me Naruka for now! I love anime and manga. Alomst as much as I love chocolate!


as much as the chocolate so you really like anime


yup! and I haven't even watched it all yet! But love how it looks and sound and everything about it!
BGICR Supporter
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Czech Republic, S...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Umm...so I'm Macek, perfect combination of strenght and beauty >>. big fan of the Glamazon I'M from Czech Republic and I'm lucky man that I'm member of this group
BGICR Supporter
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / DISAPOINTED IN CR...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
im sam and im a canadian.
BGICR Supporter
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philppines.
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
I'm Marga. :]
I'm pretty random & happy.
Also a big CHOCOLATE lover. ;]
Bahahaha. *bow* =))=))
BGICR Supporter
5795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
hi i am jazmin u can call me jazz or JELLY or jam either one of those
when it comes to school i am always prepared when it comes to friends i am pretty random or should i say rankward.
i love jell especially bannanas and strawberries. I love love anime and manga and i like to write poems expressing my inner thoughts and feelings

YUP YUP thts me
Posted 5/1/08
Im Ayumu-chan But You Can Call Me Ayu-chan
I Like Cats
I Am A Catgirl!
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

J-A-M wrote:

hi i am jazmin u can call me jazz or JELLY or jam either one of those
when it comes to school i am always prepared when it comes to friends i am pretty random or should i say rankward.
i love jell especially bannanas and strawberries. I love love anime and manga and i like to write poems expressing my inner thoughts and feelings

YUP YUP thts me


Kewl...I write poetry too! Maybe we can share some of them somtime...
BGICR Supporter
5951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CaNaDa
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

SamGagner wrote:

im sam and im a canadian.


hey is there a possibly that you live in edmonton ? just wondering cause of your name lol ^_^
BGICR Supporter
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
lol what a Q..........
well i'm jude and i'm in saudi arabia
loooooooooooooooooove japan....wish to go there too
and i'm addicted to sushi.....and pepsi<<<<<<<<my fav food,,,
my family ((the freaks)) called me useless drunker...<<<<<<what the hell right
so anyway maaan i wrot ti much ok i think i'm done

and plus: nice group dude keep it up
BGICR Supporter
5951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CaNaDa
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

_Buttercup_123 wrote:

My real name is lorraine..i live in the philippines A Jang Geun Suk And Harry Potter Fan,and a chocolate lover too! XD


another chocolate addicted XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.