First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Best/Worst PV costumes
Junior
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland~!~!!~
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

shaggymonkey wrote:

speaking of costumes..i would really like to see the girls dress up as "GANGURO GIRLS" in future episodes of Haromoni@...
im not saying it would look nice on them..i juz think it would be pretty funny..im laughing right now juz thinking about it..LOL






awwww where do i see that from ?>???
Staff
8252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

ModZaa wrote:


shaggymonkey wrote:

speaking of costumes..i would really like to see the girls dress up as "GANGURO GIRLS" in future episodes of Haromoni@...
im not saying it would look nice on them..i juz think it would be pretty funny..im laughing right now juz thinking about it..LOL






awwww where do i see that from ?>???


it was juz a thought..i was juz thinking how funny it would be to see them dressed like that..
Junior
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland~!~!!~
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

shaggymonkey wrote:


ModZaa wrote:


shaggymonkey wrote:

speaking of costumes..i would really like to see the girls dress up as "GANGURO GIRLS" in future episodes of Haromoni@...
im not saying it would look nice on them..i juz think it would be pretty funny..im laughing right now juz thinking about it..LOL






awwww where do i see that from ?>???


it was juz a thought..i was juz thinking how funny it would be to see them dressed like that..





ohh i think that tooo ^^
nono chan just look good in hansuro style i think everyone woul look diff
Staff
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Stockholm
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Talking about cool costumes:



loving the color, the cut and the accesories!
Junior
12295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
@Julili: Which single or album is that? O__o
Staff
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Stockholm
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I'm not really sure but I think is a singapore special cover, but as I said I'm not sure but as soon as I know I will let u know!
Junior
12295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Okay, thanks =)
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

Julili wrote:

Talking about cool costumes:



loving the color, the cut and the accesories!


whoa! thats a cool costumes!!
its awesome!! hehe ^^
btw i think its for the Resonant Blue Cover...
cuz its says there at the top of MM's name "Resonant Blue"
it has same writing as the Resonant Blue Cover of the originals...
hehehe ^^
Staff
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Stockholm
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
is this the single V I wonder?? Cus seeing as the girls had this costumes on when they were in either Singapore or was it Shanghai.....
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Julili wrote:

is this the single V I wonder?? Cus seeing as the girls had this costumes on when they were in either Singapore or was it Shanghai.....


maybe its the Single for Singapore or Shanghai Edition...
not sure... but there's a writing at the top of "Resonant Blue" title with red border around it...
i can't read japanese writing yet... so im not sure...
it's just a guess hehe ^^
Staff
8252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

killua777 wrote:


Julili wrote:

is this the single V I wonder?? Cus seeing as the girls had this costumes on when they were in either Singapore or was it Shanghai.....


maybe its the Single for Singapore or Shanghai Edition...
not sure... but there's a writing at the top of "Resonant Blue" title with red border around it...
i can't read japanese writing yet... so im not sure...
it's just a guess hehe ^^


ill help u a bit..all i can read is.." I-Be-N-To(probably means "EVENT") V resonant blue"..cant read the chinese characters..^^
juz wondering..its says resonant blue..but its not so blue now is it..
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

shaggymonkey wrote:


killua777 wrote:


Julili wrote:

is this the single V I wonder?? Cus seeing as the girls had this costumes on when they were in either Singapore or was it Shanghai.....


maybe its the Single for Singapore or Shanghai Edition...
not sure... but there's a writing at the top of "Resonant Blue" title with red border around it...
i can't read japanese writing yet... so im not sure...
it's just a guess hehe ^^


ill help u a bit..all i can read is.." I-Be-N-To(probably means "EVENT") V resonant blue"..cant read the chinese characters..^^
juz wondering..its says resonant blue..but its not so blue now is it..


hmm.... its probably the Shanghai Event...
lol yea, its not so blue now XD
Staff
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Stockholm
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Is it me or are the skirts getting shorter??
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Julili wrote:

Is it me or are the skirts getting shorter??


hmm... probably...
but they wear mini shorts under that anyway...
hehehe XD
Junior
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08
ahh...i like the color too but i don't like the bottom of the dress that much...


ohh...haven't they been wearing lots of hot pink and red stuff lately? there were those red rose dresses

and the red calendar outfits...

...then the pink/fuschia/purple outfits for the anniversary DVD...

it's like their new...color...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.