First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
own stories...?
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 5/1/08
i love the stories that some people write and i was just wondering if any of you guys have your own stories here on CR or another site...i love reading them so PLEASE tell me if u have one or u know someone who does....thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill luv you guys 4ever....

oh yea if this is a duplicate or if this is in the wrong section im sooo sorry!!!

help help!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 4/30/08
There are some stories here :
CR Society of Folklore and Story :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_CR_Society_of_Folklore_and_Story
Posted 5/1/08
Id like to make a manga
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on my futon
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
A friend and I have been drawing this one comic for, like, four years. =] Well, we drew it religiously for our freshman and sophomore years, then abandoned it, and now are redrawing the three finished volumes. It's the most horrendous thing in the world (obviously created by 14 year olds, and no offense if you're 14 or whatever) but we still fawn over it like crazy.

Basic plot? We've never had one. We were playing tennis in freshman P.E. and I hit my friend in the back with my racket and SOMEHOW we got on the subject of creating a comic called Racket Backers. Lame? Yeah. So it's about two girls (named after us) who are poor and don't have parents (unlike us) who end up starting a band that eventually gets a semblance of fame. And they work for this pimp, who also manages their band, and do freelance modelling to pay the bills and whatnot.
I swear if you read it you won't think its any less cheesy than you do now. XD;;

As for actual stories, I've got a couple I'm working on. One is about a nurse who goes senile in her 20s and kills all her patients. Another is about a mafia family in Italy. And I'm not sure where I'm going with the third one, but it'll probably turn out to be a PWP, or something along those lines.

TT_TT sorry about the rant
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
i have some cheesed up stuff, writing this. my creativity right now is like none wrote half at school and writing the other half aright this moment, I think this part is garbage i forgot the other part at school which was good. but anyway its making the perfect mate or whatever so i got lazy and just continued the character i made on the previous write:

-----As i was thinking on why the best things are the ones that come out of nowhere, I felt a tap on my shoulder."Oh god how i hoped it wasnt a customer" i thought to myself over and over again. "Wishfull thinking, it probably is" i thought. So I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile. I did a three sixty and I lost site of what was real.I was lovestruck i felt as if I were stuck in one of Dali's paintings. I became flustered and mute.Her rouge lips, her cheerful face, and her auburn hair entranced me. It was all there everything i could ever see in beauty.Then i was brought back to earth by her serene voice "excuse me where can i get an mp3 player" she said, I took a minute to search for my jaw which i suspect was somewhere near my feet. I took not but ten seconds to realize i was still being evaluated, So I put up the usual circus act and said the usual lines "How may i address you on this fine best buy filled day?"

---thats it so far its the body, its a major work in prog 4me but what do u guys think? all myy creativity is gone after seeing a horrible vid on u2be unknowingly
and im not in the state of mind to make a creative story
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on my futon
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

moratorium wrote:
what do u guys think?


I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08

kujins wrote:


moratorium wrote:
what do u guys think?


I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.


ill spellcheck later basically it took like 3 min to type, and its due 2morrrow, at this point its just about filling up paper, that vid sure messed me up bad, my drive right now is miniscule, an its just a creative write anyway

basically the smile out of his pocket is a fake one cuz he feels his job at best buy is unimportant or sumthing like that now im just going to make it random
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

Id like to make a manga


cool u should start one in a group on CR and i can be the first to read it if u want!
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on my futon
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

moratorium wrote:


kujins wrote:


moratorium wrote:
what do u guys think?


I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.


ill spellcheck later basically it took like 3 min to type, and its due 2morrrow, at this point its just about filling up paper, that vid sure messed me up bad, my drive right now is miniscule, an its just a creative write anyway

basically the smile out of his pocket is a fake one cuz he feels his job at best buy is unimportant or sumthing like that now im just going to make it random


Good luck getting it done. It looks like it'll turn out pretty good.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

kujins wrote:


moratorium wrote:


kujins wrote:


moratorium wrote:
what do u guys think?


I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.


ill spellcheck later basically it took like 3 min to type, and its due 2morrrow, at this point its just about filling up paper, that vid sure messed me up bad, my drive right now is miniscule, an its just a creative write anyway

basically the smile out of his pocket is a fake one cuz he feels his job at best buy is unimportant or sumthing like that now im just going to make it random


Good luck getting it done. It looks like it'll turn out pretty good.


thank you as always
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on my futon
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

fashionme37 wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

Id like to make a manga


cool u should start one in a group on CR and i can be the first to read it if u want! :D


I second that notion. If it's something you really want to do, what's stopping you? Find some people to toss ideas around with. I'm sure there are a lot of open and willing minds here on CR.
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
SORRY BUT CAN YOU READ THIS FROM BOTTOM UP I TYPED THIS INTO SOMEONE's GUESTBOOK AND I JUST COPY PASTED


ok i ran out of space... so all the people who tried to adopt him got involved in some "accident"
PM - Remove
and then he finally got out, and they show a little part of his life out of the organization... such as like getting money, getting food, and other survival stuff until he finally goes to school ( all the people who tried to adopt him (cont
PM - Remove
so him and the surviving two kids were seperated, (took him 2 weeks to get out, they were seperated a little before 1 week in because of some accident)
PM - Remove
ok i change my mind there weren't 3 kids.... ok wvr lets just say one of the boys that escaped w/ them died on the way....
PM - Remove
and then they get all genius and kill people, do other cool stuff, and they finally get out lolz this would be a BIG part of the manga
PM - Remove
ya... and the other two kids were hiding and shooting the "bad people".... yeah.... and then they found out that the weren't out of the organization yet....
PM - Remove
but one of the "bad people" cuts him in the eye, and so his dying sister told him to take her eye out, which he does, and then he sticks it into his socket lolz (kinda... got this from naruto... im trying to be original)
PM - Remove
and he had some power that let him make the knife into a dark hole....
PM - Remove
they see bodies of the other escaping children.... then they are about to get out of the place when the guards find them and kill the main character's sister... the main character goes crazy and takes the knife and kills them all with it :)
PM - Remove
and the siblings took this as a chance to escape with 2 other boys and another girl.... they hung one of the guards with a rope and took his 2 pistols, and his knife.... then they killed everyone they encountered w/ the gun (w/ a silencer)
PM - Remove
so then the siblings were sent to the organization and they were experimented on... one day one of the experiments went wrong and one of the children went on a rampage and started killing everyone and blowing things up....
PM - Remove
then sold him to some organization which experimented on children.... so.... oh ya i forgot he had a sister too
PM - Remove
yeah... so... yeah so this is his life story..... he lived a normal life until he was about 4 and a half, when his mom was killed in a car accident and his dad commited suicide.... so then someon adopted him and kept him for 2 months and
PM - Remove
ok... so this is the story...... theres a guy, hes like 15-16 years old, and hes an "assasin" (these days we call them hitmen) .... ok.... so he accepts jobs and only if he gets payed partially in gold
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

moratorium wrote:


kujins wrote:


moratorium wrote:


kujins wrote:


moratorium wrote:
what do u guys think?


I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.


ill spellcheck later basically it took like 3 min to type, and its due 2morrrow, at this point its just about filling up paper, that vid sure messed me up bad, my drive right now is miniscule, an its just a creative write anyway

basically the smile out of his pocket is a fake one cuz he feels his job at best buy is unimportant or sumthing like that now im just going to make it random


Good luck getting it done. It looks like it'll turn out pretty good.


thank you as always


LOVE UR AVI ITS AWESOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMES GREAT YOU ARE AWESOME I WANT TO GIVE U A HUG EVEN IF UR A GUY WOW ITS SO AWESOME WOW WOW WOW

*edit NVM i REaalyyy DONT want to hug u anymore ok?
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.

ill spellcheck later basically it took like 3 min to type, and its due 2morrrow, at this point its just about filling up paper, that vid sure messed me up bad, my drive right now is miniscule, an its just a creative write anyway

basically the smile out of his pocket is a fake one cuz he feels his job at best buy is unimportant or sumthing like that now im just going to make it random

Good luck getting it done. It looks like it'll turn out pretty good.

thank you as always

LOVE UR AVI ITS AWESOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMES GREAT YOU ARE AWESOME I WANT TO GIVE U A HUG EVEN IF UR A GUY WOW ITS SO AWESOME WOW WOW WOW

*edit NVM i REaalyyy DONT want to hug u anymore ok?

okay are you sure 20% off? for the day
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

moratorium wrote:


I really like how you word things. "I reached into my pocket to pull out a smile," give or take the correct words to make it a direct quote, is a really great line.
The only critique I've got concerns grammar, but that is something easily changed and not relative to the actual quality of the story. I'd suggest getting someone to beta the story as you go along, that way you'll always have fresh eyes to help you out.


ill spellcheck later basically it took like 3 min to type, and its due 2morrrow, at this point its just about filling up paper, that vid sure messed me up bad, my drive right now is miniscule, an its just a creative write anyway

basically the smile out of his pocket is a fake one cuz he feels his job at best buy is unimportant or sumthing like that now im just going to make it random

Good luck getting it done. It looks like it'll turn out pretty good.

thank you as always

LOVE UR AVI ITS AWESOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMES GREAT YOU ARE AWESOME I WANT TO GIVE U A HUG EVEN IF UR A GUY WOW ITS SO AWESOME WOW WOW WOW

*edit NVM i REaalyyy DONT want to hug u anymore ok?

okay are you sure 20% off? for the day

Wtf? ur post is so confusing
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.