First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Im pissed drunk
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:

Toke up before you go to bed, the next morning you'll feel like you hadn't been drinking at all.


whats toke ??


Toke - to inhale marijuana smoke



o right but wont u feel worse then as ull suffer from withdrawel from hash

just drink water ull live


Hmm really? Last time I got drunk and smoked the next morning i felt like a million bucks...


When I've been wasted and smoked before I crashed, I'd always be able to deal with the morning hangover better.
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lurking.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Er, congrats, mate.
Drink tea in the morning and hella lotta orange juice and water before you go to bed. Stuff with vitamin C will help.
Posted 4/30/08

gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:

Toke up before you go to bed, the next morning you'll feel like you hadn't been drinking at all.


whats toke ??


Toke - to inhale marijuana smoke



o right but wont u feel worse then as ull suffer from withdrawel from hash

just drink water ull live


Hmm really? Last time I got drunk and smoked the next morning i felt like a million bucks...



never tried to scared that ill wake up beside sum loser
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Jeebs wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:

Toke up before you go to bed, the next morning you'll feel like you hadn't been drinking at all.


whats toke ??


Toke - to inhale marijuana smoke



o right but wont u feel worse then as ull suffer from withdrawel from hash

just drink water ull live


Hmm really? Last time I got drunk and smoked the next morning i felt like a million bucks...


When I've been wasted and smoked before I crashed, I'd always be able to deal with the morning hangover better.


Dude is that a j in yo mouth?? lol
Posted 4/30/08
Um, who cares?..
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Drink lots of pickle juice before you pass out. It will help with the hangover.


How the hell does that help? o_O
27852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Left the moon. No...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I've never had a hangover in my life. And I love getting wasted
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
i bet he got drunk off wine coolers lol
Posted 4/30/08
Stupid loser. No one cares. Besides, I suggest you don't drink ever again. You've obviously lost far too many brain cells as it is and can't afford to waste anymore of them. Your other brain cell may get lonely
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cultural Learning...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08
oh boy you easily get drunk. learn from the master. make beer your everyday water.

creating a thread while drunk is kid stuff.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08
LOL

is it completely necessary that you broadcast to the whole of CR that u got drunk??

pffffft rookies...

how bout talk about the things u regret doing when you're drunk now thats intresting!
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

gratefuldead68 wrote:


Jeebs wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:

Toke up before you go to bed, the next morning you'll feel like you hadn't been drinking at all.


whats toke ??


Toke - to inhale marijuana smoke



o right but wont u feel worse then as ull suffer from withdrawel from hash

just drink water ull live


Hmm really? Last time I got drunk and smoked the next morning i felt like a million bucks...


When I've been wasted and smoked before I crashed, I'd always be able to deal with the morning hangover better.


Dude is that a j in yo mouth?? lol


Lmao! It is indeed! I didn't expect anyone to notice.
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
You'll prolly end up with a bad hang over and
most likely your friends have pulled a prank on you.
28612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

helena91 wrote:


gratefuldead68 wrote:

Toke up before you go to bed, the next morning you'll feel like you hadn't been drinking at all.


whats toke ??


this made me LOL now everyone in my office is staring at me
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Drink lots of pickle juice before you pass out. It will help with the hangover.


How the hell does that help? o_O


It has such a high salt content it makes you retain water and tricks your body into feeling hydrated (even though you aren't, so you should also drink lots of water).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.