First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
naruto movie 4!
Posted 4/30/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.


lol your not that bright are you? freedom of speech in the real world has rules and so does this site. we can say w/e we want but there are consequences. the rules say no making similar threads. we can say w/e we want about the idiot who make a similar thread.
1362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
im sorry but......
Posted 4/30/08

cutie_chink_3192 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


Dude, you have 12K CR points, yet you still don't know that we have about 40 of these threads?

You're just making yourself look like you're seeking attention.


says the guy with a video and a group for themself

but still i totally agree

the last 3 films were crap wht makes ppl think this will b any better


Video? O_o.
Posted 4/30/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.


lol your not that bright are you? freedom of speech in the real world has rules and so does this site. we can say w/e we want but there are consequences. the rules say no making similar threads. we can say w/e we want about the idiot who make a similar thread.


too bad theres no cosequences here ;D
Posted 4/30/08

Loyal_business wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.


Rules are still applied, follow the rules even with the freedom of speech

screw the rules, i want money
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.


lol your not that bright are you? freedom of speech in the real world has rules and so does this site. we can say w/e we want but there are consequences. the rules say no making similar threads. we can say w/e we want about the idiot who make a similar thread.


too bad theres no cosequences here ;D



lol oh really? its called bann and suspension which happens a ton on here. esp to ppl who break several rules like posting a naruto thread and makin he same thread thats been made a 100 times. again your not so bright r u?
3459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / perris ca.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Loyal_business wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Loyal_business wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.


Rules are still applied, follow the rules even with the freedom of speech

screw the rules, i want money




what anime is that
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

dark_demon wrote:


Loyal_business wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


wow...people are dissing u -.- i dont c y the frick u cant make this>.>


cause there r like 20 of these threads already


so, if u dont like it, dont answer it, its as simple as that.


its called freedom of speech, also there have been like 20 of these same threads so these stupid threads are gettin in the way of ones ppl want to read.


its called freedom of speech. people can post w.e they want.


Rules are still applied, follow the rules even with the freedom of speech

screw the rules, i want money


Once again your spamming Chuck Norris...when will you ever learn...
4317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tokyo Uni
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
DAm chuck Norries and the jokes about him
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chez moi?
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
You make me sad. D<
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08

Eudd wrote:


choti wrote:

ITS OUT!!! YAY


Dude, you have 12K CR points, yet you still don't know that we have about 40 of these threads?

You're just making yourself look like you're seeking attention.


Eudd, he's only ever posted on the forum 3 times, remember not all people us the forums to gain points, a good chuck of do it the easy way.

Step1 ) Add 2000 people as friends.
Step 2) Spam their walls.
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
nice but where to watch?
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Naruto dies
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
where can i download the movie ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.