First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply special ability class
Creator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 5/24/08
where hotaru and the others stay here

I will assign teacher here!!

I will just tell you if i already choose one!!

Your classes will be here!!

Sensei-

Senpai-

members
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.


1.rucilful
2LittleAnimeFan2
3. Selina_
4.simply_random
5.mariebern
6.BlackYuki
Imperial
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

wendyriya wrote:

where hotaru and the others stay here
1.rucilful
2LittleAnimeFan2
3. Selina_


uhmm.. i think im in the special
Posted 5/14/08
I think I am also in the Special Ability Class. Magic is a special ability, right?
Creator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

BlackYuki wrote:
I think I am also in the Special Ability Class. Magic is a special ability, right?

ok I'll put you in the special ability
Posted 6/2/08
I have the Wishing Alice, so does that mean I'm in the Special Ability?
Creator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

Rukia112 wrote:

I have the Wishing Alice, so does that mean I'm in the Special Ability?


yeah go to the forum and pick a job
Posted 6/5/08

wendyriya wrote:


Rukia112 wrote:

I have the Wishing Alice, so does that mean I'm in the Special Ability?


yeah go to the forum and pick a job


Okay, I already did.
Posted 6/22/08
can i join ???
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where I live is a...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
ano >___< where do i go? i think im here, not sure, in the id thing i wrote that i wanted to be able to be soul transfer (animal plushie)

sry that im asking lots of questions... well the others were while i was posting my id. >___< gomme
Creator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

sophie22 wrote:

can i join ???


sure what is your alice
Creator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

auditionange wrote:

ano >___< where do i go? i think im here, not sure, in the id thing i wrote that i wanted to be able to be soul transfer (animal plushie)

sry that im asking lots of questions... well the others were while i was posting my id. >___< gomme


you are in the dangerous ability
Member
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
can i join? mine is Metamorphosis Alice
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where I live is a...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

wendyriya wrote:


auditionange wrote:

ano >___< where do i go? i think im here, not sure, in the id thing i wrote that i wanted to be able to be soul transfer (animal plushie)

sry that im asking lots of questions... well the others were while i was posting my id. >___< gomme


you are in the dangerous ability


arigato
Member
1694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
am i in this class becoz i hav the cat alice.(Lets the user have the abilitys of a cat)( when using alice the user has cat ears and tail) I have blue cat ears and tail.
Creator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

The_silent_bat wrote:

am i in this class becoz i hav the cat alice.(Lets the user have the abilitys of a cat)( when using alice the user has cat ears and tail) I have blue cat ears and tail.


say let me see................ok you are in this class
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.