First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
in an anime what kind of eye do you want?
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Yume no Sekai
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

jhontz wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


pititatkung wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I want maid guy's eyes


haha seriously not jus his eyes, this guy got all u need.



I know! You don't need to have a port to use the damn scanner, just plug it in his ear and voila! you can print out colored images! Plus he can take extreme punishment too :o


hahaha!! you can slice him up Kenshin Himura style nonstop!!
he also gives good breast massages!!


now that's something you're all talking about! lol
i'd pick that too!
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

jhontz wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


pititatkung wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I want maid guy's eyes


haha seriously not jus his eyes, this guy got all u need.



I know! You don't need to have a port to use the damn scanner, just plug it in his ear and voila! you can print out colored images! Plus he can take extreme punishment too :o


hahaha!! you can slice him up Kenshin Himura style nonstop!!
he also gives good breast massages!!


No kidding O.o That damn maid guy's practically beatwn every other maid out there
5578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AY-SH-UH
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
i want a geass
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Glam Sigth on my rigth eye and a geass on my left eye.
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Yume no Sekai
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

shiranui980 wrote:


jhontz wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


pititatkung wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I want maid guy's eyes


haha seriously not jus his eyes, this guy got all u need.



I know! You don't need to have a port to use the damn scanner, just plug it in his ear and voila! you can print out colored images! Plus he can take extreme punishment too :o


hahaha!! you can slice him up Kenshin Himura style nonstop!!
he also gives good breast massages!!


No kidding O.o That damn maid guy's practically beatwn every other maid out there


hahaha! your right bout' that!
Posted 4/30/08
Geass
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

acreaver7 wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


jhontz wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


pititatkung wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I want maid guy's eyes


haha seriously not jus his eyes, this guy got all u need.



I know! You don't need to have a port to use the damn scanner, just plug it in his ear and voila! you can print out colored images! Plus he can take extreme punishment too :o


hahaha!! you can slice him up Kenshin Himura style nonstop!!
he also gives good breast massages!!


No kidding O.o That damn maid guy's practically beatwn every other maid out there


hahaha! your right bout' that!


If you've seen the 4th episode RAW hes the only one who can take off panties with out those girls noticing anything
376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
shinigami,but ppl have to know i have them, that way when someone pisses me off i can be like,
"yeah, well you have 45 minutes to live.... asshole.."
lol to some it would suck
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Yume no Sekai
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

shiranui980 wrote:


acreaver7 wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


jhontz wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:


pititatkung wrote:


shiranui980 wrote:

I want maid guy's eyes


haha seriously not jus his eyes, this guy got all u need.



I know! You don't need to have a port to use the damn scanner, just plug it in his ear and voila! you can print out colored images! Plus he can take extreme punishment too :o


hahaha!! you can slice him up Kenshin Himura style nonstop!!
he also gives good breast massages!!


No kidding O.o That damn maid guy's practically beatwn every other maid out there


hahaha! your right bout' that!


If you've seen the 4th episode RAW hes the only one who can take off panties with out those girls noticing anything


woah! now i'm gonna watch that! (maybe)
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I'd want Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Instantly see death lines and cut them.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
everlasting mangekyo sharingan
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:

I'd want Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Instantly see death lines and cut them. :D


hmm... I remember that anime... but forgot the title....... ah! Thats from Shingetsutan Tsukihime! But its nothing compared to maid guy's eyes, those eyes can see through everything and do anything :O
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Phoenix, Arizona!!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I want a geass.. any kind would be fine actually. Just having one is cool!! Hehe
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

ambrose003 wrote:

Geass


very nice pic ^_^ was it done in photoshop??

oh and i like a geass too, my very own one ^_^
and since geass power is realted to the personality of the owner then my geass
can create a perfect illusion xD or space/time movement LoL
Posted 4/30/08

Nobody28 wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Geass


very nice pic ^_^ was it done in photoshop??

oh and i like a geass too, my very own one ^_^
and since geass power is realted to the personality of the owner then my geass
can create a perfect illusion xD or space/time movement LoL



Yeah, I think someone photoshopped it.
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

ambrose003 wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Geass


very nice pic ^_^ was it done in photoshop??

oh and i like a geass too, my very own one ^_^
and since geass power is realted to the personality of the owner then my geass
can create a perfect illusion xD or space/time movement LoL



Yeah, I think someone photoshopped it.


oh ok ^_^ i thought it was you who did this ^_^
but still nice pic ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.