First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Main Cafe ♣
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

violin43v3r wrote:

Can I order a cookies and cream ice cream please ,a chocolate cake and a chocolate pudding
and here

Thank you very much!!


wow what a colorful order ^____^
here you go meow!! your special order!!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Can I please have a Crepe with Vanilla Ice Cream on top?? I love those!


oh sure sure I'll give you a lot of those ^w^!!
Member
664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ☆HoUsE☆
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


violin43v3r wrote:

Can I order a cookies and cream ice cream please ,a chocolate cake and a chocolate pudding
and here

Thank you very much!!


wow what a colorful order ^____^
here you go meow!! your special order!!


tnx for the food!! *Yum Yum*

~violin43v3r~
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

violin43v3r wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


violin43v3r wrote:

Can I order a cookies and cream ice cream please ,a chocolate cake and a chocolate pudding
and here

Thank you very much!!


wow what a colorful order ^____^
here you go meow!! your special order!!


tnx for the food!! *Yum Yum*

~violin43v3r~


hehe your welcome ^____^
Member
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i want to try the brownie, manga float, tea cookies, strawberry tart, chocolate ice cream, and cookies and cream ice cream....i wonder if ur food tastes good!!


oh yes our food is very yummy here!!
here you go I hope you enjoy the food ^w^


thank u very much!! *starts eating*
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i want to try the brownie, manga float, tea cookies, strawberry tart, chocolate ice cream, and cookies and cream ice cream....i wonder if ur food tastes good!!


oh yes our food is very yummy here!!
here you go I hope you enjoy the food ^w^


thank u very much!! *starts eating*


oh your welcome meow X3
Member
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i want to try the brownie, manga float, tea cookies, strawberry tart, chocolate ice cream, and cookies and cream ice cream....i wonder if ur food tastes good!!


oh yes our food is very yummy here!!
here you go I hope you enjoy the food ^w^


thank u very much!! *starts eating*


oh your welcome meow X3


hehe it tastes good!!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i want to try the brownie, manga float, tea cookies, strawberry tart, chocolate ice cream, and cookies and cream ice cream....i wonder if ur food tastes good!!


oh yes our food is very yummy here!!
here you go I hope you enjoy the food ^w^


thank u very much!! *starts eating*


oh your welcome meow X3


hehe it tastes good!!


hehe well of course it does :D
Member
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i want to try the brownie, manga float, tea cookies, strawberry tart, chocolate ice cream, and cookies and cream ice cream....i wonder if ur food tastes good!!


oh yes our food is very yummy here!!
here you go I hope you enjoy the food ^w^


thank u very much!! *starts eating*


oh your welcome meow X3


hehe it tastes good!!


hehe well of course it does :D


hehe and whats with the meow? lol
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

i want to try the brownie, manga float, tea cookies, strawberry tart, chocolate ice cream, and cookies and cream ice cream....i wonder if ur food tastes good!!


oh yes our food is very yummy here!!
here you go I hope you enjoy the food ^w^


thank u very much!! *starts eating*


oh your welcome meow X3


hehe it tastes good!!


hehe well of course it does :D


hehe and whats with the meow? lol


oh nothing me just like to say meow a lot ^-^
Member
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08


oh nothing me just like to say meow a lot ^-^

haha thats cute ^^
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

sk8ing_cat wrote:



oh nothing me just like to say meow a lot ^-^

haha thats cute ^^


ehehehe..thanks ^__^
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
HI! Again. ^_^ Could I please have a cookie? Just one cookie. I'm not too hungry.
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

HI! Again. ^_^ Could I please have a cookie? Just one cookie. I'm not too hungry. :D


oh here you go..one yummy cookie :D
Member
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:



oh nothing me just like to say meow a lot ^-^

haha thats cute ^^


ehehehe..thanks ^__^


no prob
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.