First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
If you created a love potion what would you do with it?
4161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / by the ocean~
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
I'd give it to random people and see what happens.
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

babystarlit wrote:

use it, then mass produce it and sell it on the world market then when it becomes illegal cause your forcing people to fall in love with you id sell it on the black market thats a easy 10 billion dollars oh and i would make sure the government couldnt take any taxes off of it i dont know how but id figure it out


wow I wuzn't expecting that but in the first few years nowone will notice....cause u do it secretly...uh....lol....

7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

forgetmenots wrote:

I'd give it to random people and see what happens.


okay.......
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
Make two homophobic guys (I hate) kiss each other, then regain counciousness. Even though that they have now realised what they have done, the damage is already inflicted. This ends with them killing themselves( yes I am a diabolical genius )
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
Dunno rly.............
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
^^^aaahhh the yaoi potential XD

i have a feeling i should be saying "make the person i like fall in love with me" but imo if you have to make them do something against their will then you don't really like them at all it's just selfish...

i guess i would dilute the love potion and make it a liking potion and feed it to people that hate eachother. hopefully it will fall into the unsuspecting hands of world leaders and they will all befriend eachother and we will finally have world peace ^_^

yes, i know i'm a retard but hey, you asked.
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

142 wrote:

Make two homophobic guys (I hate) kiss each other, then regain counciousness. Even though that they have now realised what they have done, the damage is already inflicted. This ends with them killing themselves( yes I am a diabolical genius )


woww U R A GENIOUS......they really must be bad for u to want to kill them....lol....but do it like an
29475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
throw it away
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:

^^^aaahhh the yaoi potential XD

i have a feeling i should be saying "make the person i like fall in love with me" but imo if you have to make them do something against their will then you don't really like them at all it's just selfish...

i guess i would dilute the love potion and make it a liking potion and feed it to people that hate eachother. hopefully it will fall into the unsuspecting hands of world leaders and they will all befriend eachother and we will finally have world peace ^_^

yes, i know i'm a retard but hey, you asked.


RETARDED...belive me that's one thing u r not....that's the most sincere answer I've ever heard ( no ofence guys)
good point on world peace

97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / They said go back...
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
Rub it all over my penor, show me the love!

I'd probably sell it to married couples to help with there relationship.

sexehtime.
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

Saudizor wrote:

Rub it all over my penor, show me the love!

I'd probably sell it to married couples to help with there relationship.

sexehtime.


k not bad
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / They said go back...
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

kabashi wrote:


Saudizor wrote:

Rub it all over my penor, show me the love!

I'd probably sell it to married couples to help with there relationship.

sexehtime.


k not bad

;]
5920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / in my Aesthetic
Offline
Posted 11/11/07
test it on a hot girl and see what happens, if something bad happens I'll sell it on ebay for $777.000
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

DoNotDisturb wrote:

Duplicate the potion.. Take over the world.. The end.


How long did it take u to write that?.....jk....pretty cool....and small.....lol....

7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where the rains fall
Offline
Posted 11/11/07

Saudizor wrote:


kabashi wrote:


Saudizor wrote:

Rub it all over my penor, show me the love!

I'd probably sell it to married couples to help with there relationship.

sexehtime.


k not bad

;]


OoO.....what wuz that.......wink....jk...;)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.