Post Reply Chisa X Pon
Member
48579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08
where can i find the 2nd V for Chisa X Pon ??
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
idk.....maybe onemanga, mangafox, mangavolume, deliciousanime, etc. im not sure if it's an anime or a manga....but if it's an anime try:animethat, veoh, animesquish, animetoplist.org, pisoga, animecrazy.net, ovguide, animecrunch, animeviewer, animefuel....etc.
Moderator
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

ali00m wrote:

where can i find the 2nd V for Chisa X Pon ??


IF you know how to read japanes
hanashi.org have all the raw volumes (which are 8 by the way)
you have to register .. after that just go to http://www.hanashi.org/?q=node/150
but you might have some problems with downloading
Member
48579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
what i know is english and arabic with a few fransh :D
that's all
Moderator
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ali00m wrote:

what i know is english and arabic with a few fransh :D
that's all


well, in that case you'll have to wait for the chapters to be translated, there's still chapter 6 from the 1st volume
Member
48579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

hafussy wrote:


ali00m wrote:

what i know is english and arabic with a few fransh :D
that's all


well, in that case you'll have to wait for the chapters to be translated, there's still chapter 6 from the 1st volume


i like to wait but not that much
i was waiting for 8months maybe
or maybe less
Moderator
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

ali00m wrote:
i like to wait but not that much
i was waiting for 8months maybe
or maybe less


your long waiting has come to an end

here is chapter 6 :

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/528/chisa_x_pon/chapter.66460.006.0/
Member
48579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

hafussy wrote:


ali00m wrote:
i like to wait but not that much
i was waiting for 8months maybe
or maybe less


your long waiting has come to an end

here is chapter 6 :

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/528/chisa_x_pon/chapter.66460.006.0/


thanx sis ^_^
Member
14006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NOWHERE
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
hey........i really like that manga

thanks ali00m
thanks hafussy


i have been waiting for that
Moderator
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

ali00m wrote:

thanx sis ^_^

you're welcome, bro
Member
14006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NOWHERE
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
hey what about vol 2 ..........please
Moderator
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Aushe wrote:

hey what about vol 2 ..........please


I don't think it will come out soon, cuz the translation group "HANASHI" doesn't have editors for this manga ...
so you will have to wait till they get some editors
You must be logged in to post.