First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
IS ABSOLUTE BF (LIVE ACTION) IS BAD OR NOT
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I love the drama! But the only problem is that watching it made me start to root for Soshi instead of Night lol
Posted 5/21/08
whats the plot??
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lee Min Ho's dreams
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I actually watched the drama first before I read the Manga so I was ok with the changes.
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I find the drama much more realistic than the manga and that is probably the reason why I like the drama more...And Mokomichi, who is half-pinoy, is so kawaii...

474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
yeah... they completely changed EVERYTHING!!! from the manga but even so...i love it! it is so embarassingly funny and cute.
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I was suprised to find that the drama and the manga are different, but I guess they can't show an under-age high school girl living alone with a sex robot on TV (?) It might set out the wrong message. They make Night seem too much like a robot in the drama, though. I find myself rooting for Soshi and not Night in the drama. Plus, I didn't like how Riiko decided to buy Night in the drama. There is no reason she would have bought him. In the manga, she has no choice but to pay for him. I am still enjoying this drama alot, mostly because I can't read the manga to find out what will happen next in the drama.
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I like it but if you really like the manga and want something that is faithful to it, then chances are you will not like the live-action. But I really like it at the moment, despite all the changes.
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

parKb5 wrote:

I was suprised to find that the drama and the manga are different, but I guess they can't show an under-age high school girl living alone with a sex robot on TV (?) It might set out the wrong message. They make Night seem too much like a robot in the drama, though. I find myself rooting for Soshi and not Night in the drama. Plus, I didn't like how Riiko decided to buy Night in the drama. There is no reason she would have bought him. In the manga, she has no choice but to pay for him. I am still enjoying this drama alot, mostly because I can't read the manga to find out what will happen next in the drama.


yeah! i totally agrees with u on tt man! hes acting overly robotic! this way it wld makes it rlly hard for riko to fall in love with night, doesnt it? and like wise, makes it tough to let night fall in love with a human.... i thk tt wld make their love seem ridiculous..... and i dont like hw riko decide to buy night too...
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
its really interesting.
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / dinalupihan, bataan
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i do not like the ending of the manga version but i haven't watched the live action yet. i'm still thinking if i'm going to watch the live action because it may turn out dissapointing for me
814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
its fine with me....
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / dinalupihan, bataan
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Sparrabeth4Life wrote:

I love the drama! But the only problem is that watching it made me start to root for Soshi instead of Night lol


i haven't watched the live action but i already read the manga. i also want Soshi instead of Night.
814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Xhao4ver wrote:

I find the drama much more realistic than the manga and that is probably the reason why I like the drama more...And Mokomichi, who is half-pinoy, is so kawaii...



is that true?
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nearby starbucks...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i don't really like the LIVE soshi... i want the manga one! XD haha cuter <3
well both are good enough =]
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / dinalupihan, bataan
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

maybelle916 wrote:

I actually watched the drama first before I read the Manga so I was ok with the changes.


the ending is included in the changes? well, if that's the case, i might watch it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.