Created by nasman
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Should there be a Visual Novels link under the Games section menu?
Member
3854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i think its yes!!!
Member
4318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Is this a game?! If it is, How do you get one? I want to play these game since I'm bored with my old games... Anyone?
Member
8529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Xx_FredCross_xX wrote:

Is this a game?! If it is, How do you get one? I want to play these game since I'm bored with my old games... Anyone?


not really a game more like a picture book with some choices. http://shii.org/translate/nscripter try from here
Member
26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
It's kind of like a choose your own adventure book with pictures, sounds, etc. And some have RPG elements in them.
Member
4318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

DarkXshino wrote:


Xx_FredCross_xX wrote:

Is this a game?! If it is, How do you get one? I want to play these game since I'm bored with my old games... Anyone?


not really a game more like a picture book with some choices. http://shii.org/translate/nscripter try from here


Thanks DarkXshino
Member
4318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

skittty wrote:

It's kind of like a choose your own adventure
Member
26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

Xx_FredCross_xX wrote:


skittty wrote:

It's kind of like a choose your own adventure


Huh? O.o
Member
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Rofl. She never said that. ^_^;;
Member
4318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

skittty wrote:


Xx_FredCross_xX wrote:


skittty wrote:

It's kind of like a choose your own adventure


Huh? O.o



Oh! My bad...

Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

skittty wrote:

It's kind of like a choose your own adventure book with pictures, sounds, etc. And some have RPG elements in them.


I agree....
Its not exactly game... but not story eithier... uhm...

I think.... Animated Story book? would be more of a fit.
Member
26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
Not all are animated so they're not really animated story books... More like digital storybooks.
Member
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
You know, for the least amount of confusion, let's call it a.... "Visual Novel"! X3
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

iEatedyou wrote:

You know, for the least amount of confusion, let's call it a.... "Visual Novel"! X3


Lol Yea. ^^
I agree.

Member
26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
LOLOL. xD
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Nah...
There should be a book section, and under it all kinds of.... different kinds of..... visual books... like.. ''bishojou games'' and ''shota games'' and also ''bishounen games'' to.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.