Post Reply what songs of Fahrenheit do u like?
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
for me, i lik basically ALL of them!

双面飞轮海: 新窝 (飞轮海 & S.H.E.), 为你存在, 出神入化, 不会爱, Ti Amo (炎亚纶 & 刘力扬), 爱的王道, 心里有数, 明日香, 至少还有我, 一万个快乐, 小小大人物, 超喜欢你
飞轮海首张同名专辑: 爱到, 夏雪, 我有我的YOUNG, 一个人流浪, 出口, 找幸福給妳, 2月30号见, 请在我后悔之前离开我 (飞轮海), 只对你有感觉 (飞轮海&Hebe), 不死之谜
愿意不爱你 (炎亚纶)

n recently, "suan tian" (飞轮海 & S.H.E.) is added to my list!
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/14/08
CHAO XI HUAN NI.....

xin li you shu and wo you wo de young

love all their songs!.....

Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

crystalics wrote:

CHAO XI HUAN NI.....

xin li you shu , wo you wo de young and sha sha de yong qi

love all their songs!.....



erm, "sha sha de yong qi" is not sung by Fahrenheit!... e song is in "hana kimi soundtracks" bt itz sung by a male singer named Venk (i nt sure actually who...)
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

flhfanlh wrote:


crystalics wrote:

CHAO XI HUAN NI.....

xin li you shu and wo you wo de young

love all their songs!.....



erm, "sha sha de yong qi" is not sung by Fahrenheit!... e song is in "hana kimi soundtracks" bt itz sung by a male singer named Venk (i nt sure actually who...)


oh sorry i dunno....i thought it was sang by fahrenheit....im going to change it.....sorry!
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

crystalics wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


crystalics wrote:

CHAO XI HUAN NI.....

xin li you shu and wo you wo de young

love all their songs!.....



erm, "sha sha de yong qi" is not sung by Fahrenheit!... e song is in "hana kimi soundtracks" bt itz sung by a male singer named Venk (i nt sure actually who...)


oh sorry i dunno....i thought it was sang by fahrenheit....im going to change it.....sorry!


ha, itz really alright. nvm =)

e voice(s) sound(s) lik fahrenheit too, anyway...
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

flhfanlh wrote:


crystalics wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


crystalics wrote:

CHAO XI HUAN NI.....

xin li you shu and wo you wo de young

love all their songs!.....



erm, "sha sha de yong qi" is not sung by Fahrenheit!... e song is in "hana kimi soundtracks" bt itz sung by a male singer named Venk (i nt sure actually who...)


oh sorry i dunno....i thought it was sang by fahrenheit....im going to change it.....sorry!


ha, itz really alright. nvm =)

e voice(s) sound(s) lik fahrenheit too, anyway...


yah...sounds like their voices...hehe..
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
now... plus heng xin, stay with you, heart nest (jap version of "xin wo")...
You must be logged in to post.