First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Would you date a fattie
25855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
sou would you dat e a platypus?
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
lol you'd have to be stupid to go after the fat chicks over the slim waist hottie. Sure, those fatties can have a great personality but damn, personality does nothing in the bedroom.

They brought it upon themselves really. Fatties have no right to be complaining that they can't find love. Spend that time to go work out, lol
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
how fat are we talking about? but generally no, cuase I am very thin... and she'll break me
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08

redmecha wrote:

how fat are we talking about? but generally no, cuase I am very thin... and she'll break me


when their bellies past their chest. for guys
and
when girls butts are big all around through their thighs
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08

ariescence wrote:

Seems like a lot of people wouldn't...
So that's saying something... Fatties should exercise...
I mean, it's not just about how you look... it's also about your health.
So my answer would be, no... I want to date someone healthy.



YaY best answer yet. I would date who i'm attracted to. someone HEALTHY.


1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


redmecha wrote:

how fat are we talking about? but generally no, cuase I am very thin... and she'll break me


when their bellies past their chest. for guys
and
when girls butts are big all around through their thighs


whoa no man.. again the breaking issue.... honestly just hugging could be a problem.. it would be like somethign awalsy keeping me away
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08

redmecha wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


redmecha wrote:

how fat are we talking about? but generally no, cuase I am very thin... and she'll break me


when their bellies past their chest. for guys
and
when girls butts are big all around through their thighs


whoa no man.. again the breaking issue.... honestly just hugging could be a problem.. it would be like somethign awalsy keeping me away


yeah, they think we're shallow for expecting our women one way. Maybe we want to feel like the man instead of being man-handled, you know? Just seems like too much work.

I've always dreamed of the day i'd walk up the door and my wife would run towards me and jump up in my arms as I swing her around. now try to do that with a chick that's over 150 pounds lol

impossible.

5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
I'm alright with a girl who's just a bit chubby, but if they've got way too much blubber then ew.
3576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78 / namimori
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
no
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
Wow. I never thought that CR members could be so damned superficial. This thread is just fucking retarded.
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
The bigger the better muahhaa
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08

Rjovero wrote:

Wow. I never thought that CR members could be so damned superficial. This thread is just fucking retarded.


yeah they are retarded but just go with the flow..give this kid a chance to get attention
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
No.
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
nope sry
3594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where the clowns...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
Ugh, why do we have topics like these on this shallow forum? It's like a huge bashing thread... Do you guys even know any chubby/overweight people? Some of the things you're saying is just... idiotic. "Break me"? "Hugging could be a problem" Seriously? This is why people get self-esteem problems. Come on, guys, grow up.

I've said it before, I'd date anyone who clicks with me. I've had crushes on big guys and little guys. Physically, the both have their pros. A big guy can seem more masculine than a skinny boy, and make you feel safe, protectedm and comfortable (a girl in my old dorm always loved big teddy bears when she was younger and her affection towards her security item transfer to men types - she likes them big and plushy ;P) At the same time smaller guys can seem less intimidating, more feminine, and perhaps more sporty.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.