First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Mod Applications (May 2008)
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

neon_09 wrote:


aerielle wrote:

Name or Username?
aerielle


Why do you want to be a mod?
World Peace.


Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.


What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
Experiences? None. Qualifications? Friendly and 32-24-36.


:D


anuh kinalaman ng pagiging md sa world peace



kuya,ate meant "World peace" is peace in the group....maintaning it.....


Citizen
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


aerielle wrote:

Name or Username?
aerielle


Why do you want to be a mod?
World Peace.


Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.


What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
Experiences? None. Qualifications? Friendly and 32-24-36.


:D


anuh kinalaman ng pagiging md sa world peace



kuya,ate meant "World peace" is peace in the group....maintaning it.....




she should have said group peace not world i think
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

neon_09 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


aerielle wrote:

Name or Username?
aerielle


Why do you want to be a mod?
World Peace.


Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.


What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
Experiences? None. Qualifications? Friendly and 32-24-36.


:D


anuh kinalaman ng pagiging md sa world peace



kuya,ate meant "World peace" is peace in the group....maintaning it.....




she should have said group peace not world i think


it's like an old saying kuya....
Citizen
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


aerielle wrote:

Name or Username?
aerielle


Why do you want to be a mod?
World Peace.


Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.


What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
Experiences? None. Qualifications? Friendly and 32-24-36.


:D


anuh kinalaman ng pagiging md sa world peace



kuya,ate meant "World peace" is peace in the group....maintaning it.....




she should have said group peace not world i think


it's like an old saying kuya....


ok point taken..napansin ko lang naman
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

neon_09 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


aerielle wrote:

Name or Username?
aerielle


Why do you want to be a mod?
World Peace.


Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.


What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
Experiences? None. Qualifications? Friendly and 32-24-36.


:D


anuh kinalaman ng pagiging md sa world peace



kuya,ate meant "World peace" is peace in the group....maintaning it.....




she should have said group peace not world i think


it's like an old saying kuya....


ok point taken..napansin ko lang naman


none taken po kuya....^_^
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

neon_09 wrote:

she should have said group peace not world i think


"The journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step."
Citizen
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/15/08

aerielle wrote:


neon_09 wrote:

she should have said group peace not world i think


"The journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step."


lol...pang beauty queen ata ah..hehe
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/15/08

neon_09 wrote:

lol...pang beauty queen ata ah..hehe


"I thank you." *bows & waves*

wahahaha!! XD
Citizen
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/15/08

aerielle wrote:


neon_09 wrote:

lol...pang beauty queen ata ah..hehe


"I thank you." *bows & waves*

wahahaha!! XD


naks...dapat dun ka sa bb. pilipnas ng crunchyroll
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/15/08

neon_09 wrote:

naks...dapat dun ka sa bb. pilipnas ng crunchyroll


*clears throat*
Salamat po. Ngunit, mas gugustuhin ko pong pagsilbihan ang sambayanang Pilipino dito sa Crunchyroll, bilang isang moderator. Kung sakali man na ako'y mabigyan ng pagkakataon ng ating butihing Tagapaglikha na si mikomiko123 kasama na ang kanyang mga butihing alipores este moderators na sila platform, kambs81, jimcarlo06, Zarutobi, yehoshua1116, nikie_lucky, yellowkisses, dahlia_27, ayr-chan, -dizkumpiyado-, magikpimpstyle, ako'y tunay na magagalak dahil sa wakas! ako'y mabibigyan ng pagkakataon na makapagsilbi sa ating pinakamamahal na grupong Philippines!

Citizen
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/15/08

aerielle wrote:


neon_09 wrote:

naks...dapat dun ka sa bb. pilipnas ng crunchyroll


*clears throat*
Salamat po. Ngunit, mas gugustuhin ko pong pagsilbihan ang sambayanang Pilipino dito sa Crunchyroll, bilang isang moderator. Kung sakali man na ako'y mabigyan ng pagkakataon ng ating butihing Tagapaglikha na si mikomiko123 kasama na ang kanyang mga butihing alipores este moderators na sila platform, kambs81, jimcarlo06, Zarutobi, yehoshua1116, nikie_lucky, yellowkisses, dahlia_27, ayr-chan, -dizkumpiyado-, magikpimpstyle, ako'y tunay na magagalak dahil sa wakas! ako'y mabibigyan ng pagkakataon na makapagsilbi sa ating pinakamamahal na grupong Philippines!



naks naman..panalo ka na sa akin..haha
Citizen
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
Name or Username?
jaff07

Why do you want to be a mod?
Add some new ideas, help this group, our group to be a good group.. ahehe,, rhyming

Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
No, our group image is enough. The picture is already talking.. ^^,

What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
Almost 12 hours OL, I'm a CR addict since 2006. Heh, ^^,

God Bless
Citizen
19230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
Name or Username?
~ d a r l e n e || a.k.a. || s w e e t s h a m a h { sweetshamah }

Why do you want to be a mod?
Let's see. . . Kasi gusto kong may ginagawa para sa ibang mga tao. Gusto kong makapagpasaya ng mga Pilipino. Tsaka mahilig akong magligpit... I mean mag-linis ng mga thread. I-arrange ang dapat i-arrange.

Do you want to change the image of the group? Why? Or do you want to change something else? What and Why?
Well, if there are things to be changed of course, I guess we need to change. But the change actually depends with what the members want. If they think we need to change something we should change it. Since I guess the purpose of this Group/Forum is for the members' satisfaction.

What are your experiences to be qualified as a mod?
I'm actually one of the mods in another Filipino Group {Filipino_Cr_Members} and CR. Well, I can do graphics for the group and such or whatever I can think of to help. And I own two groups : Graphics_Creator , Anything_Asian ♥ Ciao! That's all
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
ang dami fans mga candidates dito... wala na ko pag-asa...
The President
29869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / sa may dunkin don...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

idlegram wrote:

ang dami fans mga candidates dito... wala na ko pag-asa...


tama apir tau jeyson....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.