First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Introduce Yourself Topic!
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines -the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

padjoy wrote:

lol
i give up
i lose

cant argue anymore!!
happy?


i take it ur filipino?
Posted 5/2/08

padjoy wrote:

lol
i give up
i lose

cant argue anymore!!
happy?


lol
no more flaming

a noob admits defeat w/ honor
Posted 5/2/08

lizzie_magpayo wrote:


padjoy wrote:

lol
i give up
i lose

cant argue anymore!!
happy?


i take it ur filipino?


y?
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines -the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

padjoy wrote:


lizzie_magpayo wrote:


padjoy wrote:

lol
i give up
i lose

cant argue anymore!!
happy?


i take it ur filipino?


y?


err... cuz im filipino nd i really think ur filipino ^_^
Posted 5/2/08

lizzie_magpayo wrote:


padjoy wrote:


lizzie_magpayo wrote:


padjoy wrote:

lol
i give up
i lose

cant argue anymore!!
happy?


i take it ur filipino?


y?


err... cuz im filipino nd i really think ur filipino ^_^


yes
2601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ??
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
......hmmmm....i am bored too..
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines -the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
i will say no more. <_<;
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Now begone with this thread, it is no longer serving a purpose.
Posted 5/2/08
lol
i see many padjoy in this page
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Wrong section, too. Should be in general.

~Reported
107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.