First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
I NEED TEACHERS FOR THE HOGWARTS ACADEMY
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

666deviless wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


666deviless wrote:

I would like to be a mod, and teacher of atronomy would be awesome ... if im allowed, if i can be a mod I would check the site regularly answering peoples questions where I can and helping to maintain the group.
If astronomy teacher is take I'd also like to teach arithmancy, though I can't remember what specific teachers taught those subjects in the books


okay...ill invite you to the school then....and youll be the teacher of arithmancy


Thankies ^.^


after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....
Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / here... ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


bitchkid_25 wrote:

well, i think i can do "MUGGLE STUDIES"



your now a MS teacher.... after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....


thanks!!!!
don't worry, i will do my best for this job!!!!!!!
Moderator
43938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


666deviless wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


666deviless wrote:

I would like to be a mod, and teacher of atronomy would be awesome ... if im allowed, if i can be a mod I would check the site regularly answering peoples questions where I can and helping to maintain the group.
If astronomy teacher is take I'd also like to teach arithmancy, though I can't remember what specific teachers taught those subjects in the books


okay...ill invite you to the school then....and youll be the teacher of arithmancy


Thankies ^.^


after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....


Done... But Im not positive that its completely right
Posted 5/8/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:

then... can i be a history of magic intstructress??? please??


okay your already the teacher of HOM...after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....




got it sir!!! loud and clear!! i'll create a forum right away!!! thanks ArJoe-shinkumi-kun
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

gaze_1745 wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:

then... can i be a history of magic intstructress??? please??


okay your already the teacher of HOM...after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....




got it sir!!! loud and clear!! i'll create a forum right away!!! thanks ArJoe-shinkumi-kun


uummm...lols...but im a girl...
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:

then... can i be a history of magic intstructress??? please??


okay your already the teacher of HOM...after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....




got it sir!!! loud and clear!! i'll create a forum right away!!! thanks ArJoe-shinkumi-kun


uummm...lols...but im a girl...




ahhh~ kome nasai!!! sorry sorry!!!!! ArJoe-shinkumi-san... is that ok? and it's ma'am... hahaha my mistake....
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

gaze_1745 wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:

then... can i be a history of magic intstructress??? please??


okay your already the teacher of HOM...after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....




got it sir!!! loud and clear!! i'll create a forum right away!!! thanks ArJoe-shinkumi-kun


uummm...lols...but im a girl...




ahhh~ kome nasai!!! sorry sorry!!!!! ArJoe-shinkumi-san... is that ok?


lols...thats okay^^....
Posted 5/8/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:


ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


gaze_1745 wrote:

then... can i be a history of magic intstructress??? please??


okay your already the teacher of HOM...after i invited you to the hogwarts group....pllss....immediately make a forum class of your own.....just like the others did.....




got it sir!!! loud and clear!! i'll create a forum right away!!! thanks ArJoe-shinkumi-kun


uummm...lols...but im a girl...




ahhh~ kome nasai!!! sorry sorry!!!!! ArJoe-shinkumi-san... is that ok?


lols...thats okay^^....




sorry my mistake
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.