First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Girls
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
Everyone feels like that dude, but honestly don't think of every encounter with a girl witht those thoughts in mind, just relax like ollie said and try to be who you are when no one is around. Although your personality may be rejected many times, sooner or later you'll meet a woman with a complimentary personality that will fit yours.
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / By the water
Offline
Posted 1/26/07

phyro989 wrote:

I am looking for someone to hold and to be able to tell them everything that is going through my mind.

I just want to hold someone and be held by them and be told that i am loved.


Oh, that just breaks my heart...are things okay right now? I don't want to get over personal, considering that I don't know you, but what you just said is how most people feel, deep down or on the surface. When I was younger than you my friends use to call me mommy and I would be that caring and supportive force in their life. Things at home were bad for them and that is all they ever wanted to hear was "I love you" and "you are important to me". It was sweet but heart wrenching all at the same time.

Good luck to you pet and may the sun shine on you always.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
Only problem is I got the longer thing going on. I take on a lot of bullying (well i did at my old skool). And I never did anything. I takes a lot of metal control to not attack when you are attacked. "True power is when you have the ablity to do something but don't." (Shinler). I guess I will just sit back and let the world pass me by until I get in college. New life new start.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
don't wait until college, change begins NOW, don't wait until tomorrow - it stars right now, although that may sound trite but it is true. As for bullying, I got my ass kicked a bunch in high school and in elementary but you gotta take a stance sooner or later.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
it is hard when they don't attack with phisical force. they attack with metal force. that is the only reason i am ably to reject so easy. I would be in jail if they tried to fight me.

back to the subject. even though i go to a different skool i still go and see all my old friends. all my friends that are girls say how much they miss me. and in the back of my head i'm thinking BS. One of them got in a really long conversation with me. But i know nothing will happen there because she told my dad that she did like me and my dad relayed the info to me. (I am guessing he was not supose to do it). The only one that seems to really care is the girl with the boyfriend i mentioned earlier.
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
i loved my life in the 15-17 age period now it is sulky (loved to teach people..exp girls.)
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Temple of Necros
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
I have yet to find my soulmate, No maiden has yet to tame me.. I may end up wandering till i find her, Yet i dont know when..


To me i treat each girl with kindness, I treat them as people, rather then objects or a score. Im kind and caring, i never swaer, drink or smoke. Im good with kids as well, and im cursed to be a good listener, in which my ears my fall off one day.. Girls call me a rare breed, Some have fallend for me, yet i dont fall for them.. My future wife is close, but out of my reach..

I do know before i Pass iwill find her.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 1/26/07

Shadows wrote:

To me i treat each girl with kindness, I treat them as people, rather then objects or a score. Im kind and caring, i never swaer, drink or smoke. Im good with kids as well, and im cursed to be a good listener, in which my ears my fall off one day.. Girls call me a rare breed, Some have fallend for me, yet i dont fall for them.. My future wife is close, but out of my reach..

I do know before i Pass iwill find her.


Ladies.. what are you waiting for... heres your man right here... ^ =D



"oh, girls just wanna fu- un ..oh girls just wanna...have fun, they just wanna..they just wanna.."


cyndi lauper....
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Tower of Purg...
Offline
Posted 1/26/07

DennisTran wrote:

What do you do when you like a girl?

Don't!!!! Hmm, JK, I honestly don't know... I can't help but talk and flirt. But, I have never to date asked anyone out ^_^ I like it when girls ask me out, which is what happens. Don't do what I do, take initiative!!!


fuzzmaster wrote:

Chloroform.


HAHA, nice....
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
^^^That is me.^^^ I lisen more than i talk. i care more about others than myself. I will rarely put myself first. I would with out a second thought run into a burning building and save a person I don't know.
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / By the water
Offline
Posted 1/26/07

Shadows wrote:

I have yet to find my soulmate, No maiden has yet to tame me.. I may end up wandering till i find her, Yet i dont know when..


To me i treat each girl with kindness, I treat them as people, rather then objects or a score. Im kind and caring, i never swaer, drink or smoke. Im good with kids as well, and im cursed to be a good listener, in which my ears my fall off one day.. Girls call me a rare breed, Some have fallend for me, yet i dont fall for them.. My future wife is close, but out of my reach..

I do know before i Pass iwill find her.


Oh quite Lucifer I spot you in the morning and I will cause your glorious fall...

(Joking pet, and funny story, I read your post and dropped my engagement ring!)
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/26/07

ollie_p wrote:


Shadows wrote:

I have yet to find my soulmate, No maiden has yet to tame me.. I may end up wandering till i find her, Yet i dont know when..


To me i treat each girl with kindness, I treat them as people, rather then objects or a score. Im kind and caring, i never swaer, drink or smoke. Im good with kids as well, and im cursed to be a good listener, in which my ears my fall off one day.. Girls call me a rare breed, Some have fallend for me, yet i dont fall for them.. My future wife is close, but out of my reach..

I do know before i Pass iwill find her.


Oh quite Lucifer I spot you in the morning and I will cause your glorious fall...

(Joking pet, and funny story, I read your post and dropped my engagement ring!)


Hey don't make fun of him. It happens. Guys are too nice and lose all chances with any girl.
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cambridge UK
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
how about a different twist. I seem to attract every 15 and 16 year old emo chic but what if the girl your actually into (thats ure age) and ure been on a bunch of dates with, shared the same morbid sence of humour with, carried home when drunk (note: why are ppl some much heavier when they're out of it?) and smeared whipped cream over in kinky randomness still refuses to commit to anything =(, (and before u ask commit does not = get into bed, thats not an issue... o.~ what! im european.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/26/07
What the hell was that?
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / By the water
Offline
Posted 1/26/07

phyro989 wrote:


ollie_p wrote:


Shadows wrote:

I have yet to find my soulmate, No maiden has yet to tame me.. I may end up wandering till i find her, Yet i dont know when..


To me i treat each girl with kindness, I treat them as people, rather then objects or a score. Im kind and caring, i never swaer, drink or smoke. Im good with kids as well, and im cursed to be a good listener, in which my ears my fall off one day.. Girls call me a rare breed, Some have fallend for me, yet i dont fall for them.. My future wife is close, but out of my reach..

I do know before i Pass iwill find her.


Oh quite Lucifer I spot you in the morning and I will cause your glorious fall...

(Joking pet, and funny story, I read your post and dropped my engagement ring!)


Hey don't make fun of him. It happens. Guys are too nice and lose all chances with any girl.


Not poking fun dear, never take it too seriously. It is nice when others are elegant, it moves me to do the same. I read his post and that is what came to me. And I did drop my engagement ring as I read the post! I almost had a sense of being in some one else's play at that moment. No offense meant on my part *bows sweeping to the flow*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.