First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
What's your most expensive anime collection??
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Lucky Stars some EXPENSIVE shit!

Ive also got Hajime No Ippo seasons 1&2 on DVD... (Very Nice)
41843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
My ONE manga of Melancholy of Suzumiya haruhi =/

Also, possibly $10,000 worth of YUGIOH cards from back then. Ahhh, elementary school was the best!
68336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Dunno how much my 700 DVDs would be worth. The most ridiculous single purchase was the LE R2 Japanese Full Metal Alchemist movie at about $90US. I don't have much in the line of figures or other merchandise but I have two cels, one from Big O ep 2 with Roger holding R Dorothy in her red dress and the other from Tenchi Muyo OVA ep 9 with Tsunami's hand on a very shocked Tenchi's shoulder. To me it's all priceless.
71221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
I would have to DBZ a have all the DVDs. I bought them one at a time b/c the box sets were not available yet. I have the whole collection, dragon ball, dragon ball Z and GT, plus all the movies. Back when they first started to come out they $29.99 a DVD that only four episodes a DVD. I have over 500+ other anime DVDs
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 07 kamagong st. l...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
No i don't have one.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

ayrisen wrote:

I would have to DBZ a have all the DVDs. I bought them one at a time b/c the box sets were not available yet. I all the whole collection, dragon ball, dragon ball Z and GT, plus all the movies. Back when they first started to come out they $29.99 a DVD that only four episodes. I have over 500+ anime DVDs


I have all the DBZ too. i would say thats my most expensive series
71221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


ayrisen wrote:

I would have to DBZ a have all the DVDs. I bought them one at a time b/c the box sets were not available yet. I all the whole collection, dragon ball, dragon ball Z and GT, plus all the movies. Back when they first started to come out they $29.99 a DVD that only four episodes. I have over 500+ anime DVDs


I have all the DBZ too. i would say thats my most expensive series


I'm Glad to know i'm not the only one who spent a LOT of money on that series!! But well worth it, I still watch them!!

3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

ayrisen wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


ayrisen wrote:

I would have to DBZ a have all the DVDs. I bought them one at a time b/c the box sets were not available yet. I all the whole collection, dragon ball, dragon ball Z and GT, plus all the movies. Back when they first started to come out they $29.99 a DVD that only four episodes. I have over 500+ anime DVDs


I have all the DBZ too. i would say thats my most expensive series


I'm Glad to know i'm not the only one who spent a LOT of money on that series!! But well worth it, I still watch them!!



i watch them once a year
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / yuMe no nAkA e>.
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
my anime collection,.in dvds,..
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
i have many collections for anime shows in the past and you know how much it cost me?




Nothing
15558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
My Luffy and Chopper plushie... I bought them YEARS ago for about $17. It was a lot of money then for a plushie My allowance wasn't in dollars you know.
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
My entire collection. I'd say it's batting around $3,000 US and that's getting a lot of good deals. Not all my recent items are pictured which was $400 of purchases. o_o
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
I don't really have any figures, but I think I spent the most on Death Note, because I have the whole manga series, the "extra" (13th) book, L: Change the WorLd novel adaption, the LABB murder cases, and about half of the anime.
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
Ummm sailor moon special box sets with the 200 episodes and the 3 movies...
30937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
hehehe Im pretty cheap, my most expensive anime collection is
1st - Noein (26 episodes) $32 on iTunes
2nd - Full Metal Panic TSR (13 episodes) $23 on iTunes
3rd - Blue Submarine No. 6 (4 OAV) $20 DVD
4th - FLCL(HD)(6 episodes) $18 on iTunes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.