First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Art Club
Student
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08


im getting in on this i guess . . . to be straight forward . . . i draw chibis
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
wow~ sugoi !!
Student
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
woo chibi-chan! I suck at chibis but let me see if I find one..
Student
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
ya i kinda suck at doing everything but chibis . . . i do some comic strips every now n then too . . . but they're amateuristic
Student
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
I couldn't find one so I drew one:

I gotta go now, bye bye.
Ja ne~
Student
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
its pretty good
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
*sneaks into class and sits in corner and starts 2 draw*
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lemon world
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
LOL...
free time?!
Student
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
*enters class* Hi i'm new here. Call me Lucifer. I'm guessing we're all drawing fans here?
Student
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

domon10 wrote:



im getting in on this i guess . . . to be straight forward . . . i draw chibis


*grins* they're cute. These are some of mine.



Student
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

nereid wrote:

okay~
here's a new one:

yeah there's something behind the page
I like to draw manga styled. I hate realistic drawings... I'm more for traditional drawing because my photoshop skills aren't good and it's booring. I like pixel art because it's fun unlike photoshop.
here's an old one:


these are really nice! i especially like how the cloth draps over the body in the 2nd one.
i can't say that i'm good at drawing but here's one that i actually coloured.



comments and constructive criticisms greatly appreciated.
Student
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

darkmbracer wrote:


domon10 wrote:



im getting in on this i guess . . . to be straight forward . . . i draw chibis


*grins* they're cute. These are some of mine.





real nice ^^
Student
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

domon10 wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:


domon10 wrote:



im getting in on this i guess . . . to be straight forward . . . i draw chibis


*grins* they're cute. These are some of mine.





real nice ^^


thks! i'm working on a Manga now so i'm really trying to sharpen my skills.
Student
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

darkmbracer wrote:

thks! i'm working on a Manga now so i'm really trying to sharpen my skills.


ya i did these a while ago XD



Student
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

domon10 wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:

thks! i'm working on a Manga now so i'm really trying to sharpen my skills.


ya i did these a while ago XD





*grins* wow! they're cute!
i haven't had the time to scan inmy manga but here's a sketch i did yesterday...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.