First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What do you think is the best historical anime ?
6363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
I think the best historical anime is Inuyasha
&nd Fuushi Yuugi

18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
i wouldnt say the best but i like ranma1/2
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
ok,,i'll go 4 inuyasha too^^
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
i think is fate stay night.it has a lot of hero in the past~and there is story about them too~
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Well... Code Geass!
Seriously, it has so many... You know, those Arthur and The Knight of Round thing! It's kind of funny, but it's amazung how they put everything in place.
Inuyasha is also nice. Btw, is that picture real? Not just fan fic?
6363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

kgfj wrote:

Well... Code Geass!
Seriously, it has so many... You know, those Arthur and The Knight of Round thing! It's kind of funny, but it's amazung how they put everything in place.
Inuyasha is also nice. Btw, is that picture real? Not just fan fic?


I dont know really, I just finished all the episodes and now im going to watch the movies because it think it might happen there
So i´ll find out soon enough
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Romance of the Three Kingoms is a wonderful historical anime, I think theres another one but I forgot which one it was..
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cleveland, OH
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
well the inuyasha anime was total garbage imo. i watched it on tv for two years to see a good ending and it was like "read the manga to get more! yay!" it's like "what the fuck dude", but the storyline is good so if u want the best out of it then read the manga that still goes on now
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cleveland, OH
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

miss_xs wrote:


kgfj wrote:

Well... Code Geass!
Seriously, it has so many... You know, those Arthur and The Knight of Round thing! It's kind of funny, but it's amazung how they put everything in place.
Inuyasha is also nice. Btw, is that picture real? Not just fan fic?


I dont know really, I just finished all the episodes and now im going to watch the movies because it think it might happen there
So i´ll find out soon enough


nothing happens. read the manga: www.onemanga.com . they have regular updates of the chapters so look 4 it
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Samurai Champloo, It might not be accurate 100% but it does give a lot of good historical information that I did not know before and it seemed like it talked about historically important ancient Japanese events.
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / sg
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
12 Kingdoms? LOL i tot that was very nice... and also Seirei no Moribito....
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
kamikaze kaitou jeanne,
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

victorian romance emma

2818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / about to whisper...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

shiranui980 wrote:

Romance of the Three Kingoms is a wonderful historical anime, I think theres another one but I forgot which one it was..


wow u was the only 1 with a good historical anime ...those guys are baka's i don't see how inuyasha is an historical anime....stupidity is really a crime....maybe it has 2 or 3 things from the historic era thats it but to classify it as an historical yall are..xxxx.... samurai x , samurai deeper kyo , etc..those are historical animes not inuyasha ....historical animes teachers u stuff what does inuyasha teach u how to be arrogant,ignorant and stupid .....good anime but i hate inuyasha he's retarded.........

2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wilshire and some...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
i think its saiunkoku monogatari...

the characters are cool and the plot is great!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.