First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Stories
Posted 5/2/08
OK!!!! I dont have a good love story so, even if it can be difficult, feel free to narrate yr story here!
Member
2211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / at my boyfrewnz p...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
me n diz guy well u kan say he wuz my dreamerboy. wen i dink of him i wonder if he'z dinkin of me alzo den out of nowhere he tex me n say he mizz me n wizh i wuz wit him. wen am wit him i feel stupid{lozt 4 wurdz} cuz he make my heart beat wildly in my chest b'cuz am soooo happy cuz he takin tyme 2 cee me. budd wen i dont hear 4rm him i worry if he still luv me or how'z he doin. am a sucker 4 luv. he tell hiz boyz am da gurl of hiz dreamz n dat he wuld do n'e ding 4 me,wen he say dat kind of dingz 2 hiz frewnz it upsetz me cuz none of my frewnz kno n'e ding bout him. how do i kno wudd he sayz 2 hiz frewnz well 1 of dem told me wudd wuz up. sadly i lied 2 him n broke hiz heart cuz i thought i wuz bringin him dwn or dat am not worth b'n hiz gurl. am a year older den him n it made me feel awkward budd datz not da reason y i broke up wit him it cuz i culdn't stand da pain. i still mizz him him n luv him budd u gottuh learn how 2 let go of sumthin u luv mozt. wen itz over itz over u kant have'em bacc no matter how much u want dem. i neva regret meetin or luv'n him. sooooo diz iz da bezt story of my luv lyfe, until nex tyme
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Honestly, I was walking really slow.. hoping he would catch up on me in case he was still there. When I reached the end of the street, people looked at me confusingly, wondering why I was walking really slow.

Then, I heard this other guy whisper to his friend and said, "Dude, told you there's a funeral."

I was annoyed, really. So I jumped inside the first bus I saw, cursing the human-poser-guy that just passed by me.

'This is stupid', I thought as the jeep went through, 'Fate was on my side? Yeah, right,'

It was a bit traffic that day, so I sat inside the jeep, looking really, really bored. I got more annoyed when the driver asked me whether my boyfriend just broke up with me. I don't know, but my glare made the driver shut up.

This wasn't it. The annoying driver just asked me if I can get off the bus and ride on a different one because his tires got flat or something.. didn't heard him well. He gave my money back and I smirked when I saw that he gave me an extra peso.

''What can I buy with a P1.00? A piece of candy with an ant inside??,'' I whispered laughingly.

Honestly, I felt I was invisible or something, every time I wave for a bus that'll pass by.. the driver will just ignore me.. like I was invisible or something. I almost asked the guard that passed by me if I was invisible or just plain stupid. But I know the guard will look at me like I was a crackpot fool so I just waited for another bus to pass.

3rd bus passed..

5th..

WHAT THE HECK!!

6th..

Finally!! A kind driver noticed how I suffered while waiting for a bus to stop.

It was a bit dark when I entered the bus, the windows were tightly shut, besides, it was like 6:00 PM and the sun's a bit down.

I was about to pay the driver when someone suddenly grabbed my hand and a familiar voice said, "I payed it,"

I couldn't see who he was because of the darkness inside the bus.

I was about to ask him who he was when the driver opened the lights inside the bus.

There.

The person I've been waiting for a while ago.

I saw the same smile I saw an hour ago.

Same voice I heard an hour ago.

He was there, sitting beside me, smiling.

Then, I heard him say, "I thought fate was not on my side today,"
Posted 5/3/08

tonks882 wrote:


Honestly, I was walking really slow.. hoping he would catch up on me in case he was still there. When I reached the end of the street, people looked at me confusingly, wondering why I was walking really slow.

Then, I heard this other guy whisper to his friend and said, "Dude, told you there's a funeral."

I was annoyed, really. So I jumped inside the first bus I saw, cursing the human-poser-guy that just passed by me.

'This is stupid', I thought as the jeep went through, 'Fate was on my side? Yeah, right,'

It was a bit traffic that day, so I sat inside the jeep, looking really, really bored. I got more annoyed when the driver asked me whether my boyfriend just broke up with me. I don't know, but my glare made the driver shut up.

This wasn't it. The annoying driver just asked me if I can get off the bus and ride on a different one because his tires got flat or something.. didn't heard him well. He gave my money back and I smirked when I saw that he gave me an extra peso.

''What can I buy with a P1.00? A piece of candy with an ant inside??,'' I whispered laughingly.

Honestly, I felt I was invisible or something, every time I wave for a bus that'll pass by.. the driver will just ignore me.. like I was invisible or something. I almost asked the guard that passed by me if I was invisible or just plain stupid. But I know the guard will look at me like I was a crackpot fool so I just waited for another bus to pass.

3rd bus passed..

5th..

WHAT THE HECK!!

6th..

Finally!! A kind driver noticed how I suffered while waiting for a bus to stop.

It was a bit dark when I entered the bus, the windows were tightly shut, besides, it was like 6:00 PM and the sun's a bit down.

I was about to pay the driver when someone suddenly grabbed my hand and a familiar voice said, "I payed it,"

I couldn't see who he was because of the darkness inside the bus.

I was about to ask him who he was when the driver opened the lights inside the bus.

There.

The person I've been waiting for a while ago.

I saw the same smile I saw an hour ago.

Same voice I heard an hour ago.

He was there, sitting beside me, smiling.

Then, I heard him say, "I thought fate was not on my side today,"


FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems I was reading the story of a book!!!!!! oohhhh soooo cute!!
Posted 5/3/08

tonks882 wrote:


Honestly, I was walking really slow.. hoping he would catch up on me in case he was still there. When I reached the end of the street, people looked at me confusingly, wondering why I was walking really slow.

Then, I heard this other guy whisper to his friend and said, "Dude, told you there's a funeral."

I was annoyed, really. So I jumped inside the first bus I saw, cursing the human-poser-guy that just passed by me.

'This is stupid', I thought as the jeep went through, 'Fate was on my side? Yeah, right,'

It was a bit traffic that day, so I sat inside the jeep, looking really, really bored. I got more annoyed when the driver asked me whether my boyfriend just broke up with me. I don't know, but my glare made the driver shut up.

This wasn't it. The annoying driver just asked me if I can get off the bus and ride on a different one because his tires got flat or something.. didn't heard him well. He gave my money back and I smirked when I saw that he gave me an extra peso.

''What can I buy with a P1.00? A piece of candy with an ant inside??,'' I whispered laughingly.

Honestly, I felt I was invisible or something, every time I wave for a bus that'll pass by.. the driver will just ignore me.. like I was invisible or something. I almost asked the guard that passed by me if I was invisible or just plain stupid. But I know the guard will look at me like I was a crackpot fool so I just waited for another bus to pass.

3rd bus passed..

5th..

WHAT THE HECK!!

6th..




Finally!! A kind driver noticed how I suffered while waiting for a bus to stop.

It was a bit dark when I entered the bus, the windows were tightly shut, besides, it was like 6:00 PM and the sun's a bit down.

I was about to pay the driver when someone suddenly grabbed my hand and a familiar voice said, "I payed it,"

I couldn't see who he was because of the darkness inside the bus.

I was about to ask him who he was when the driver opened the lights inside the bus.

There.

The person I've been waiting for a while ago.

I saw the same smile I saw an hour ago.

Same voice I heard an hour ago.

He was there, sitting beside me, smiling.

Then, I heard him say, "I thought fate was not on my side today,"



I'm really really jealous
Posted 5/3/08
I havent got love stories!!!
Posted 5/3/08

Lolle wrote:

I havent got love stories!!!




i have, but i never have a happy ending
Member
4870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Its not so much a love story as me just getting lucky with flirting but a week or so ago i went to a concert (The wombats) and i met this really cute blonde girl there we danced and talked a bit i and traded numbers and when i woke up the next day i realized that i forgot to ask her name and how old she was but i just sent her a text asking that and i also found out she only lived like 3 min away from me so we good friends now... hoping to get further
Member
2907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your closet :]
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i'm not really into that but i do like teasing my friends

one of my friends, this girl, everybody knows she likes this guy... and i was sure that this guy knows it, too (but continues to deny it... you know, lots of guys do that) so when it was homeroom, the two was going sentimental (the guy was playing his guitar, while my friend was staring at the window... yeah, it looked pretty cool if you ask me)

so i asked all my classmates to go out the classroom first (homeroom serves as recess for us... we even go to the canteen) and we locked the two inside, of course this guy noticed, but he didn't react at all... and my friend thought we wouldn't go this far so...

yeah... we didn't actually know what happened in there... our next teacher scolded us for staying outside the classroom instead of waiting (yes, we don't have teachers during homeroom either) but after that nothing much actually happened

well, i knew the guy wasn't gonna take the initiative anyway, so i didn't actually expect anything (but still, it was fun to just fool around)
Member
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / OZ MAYTE!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
ahahaha i dont have a lovestory..since my own is like a bloody textbook occurance....LOL.

ME: Will you go out with me?
Girl: Yes.....

Me and Girl: kis kiss kiss LMFAO....

but on the seriouse side...the most romantic/sweet thing iv ever heared from someone is:

"It didnt matter to me...It was her that made Perfume and Hand Bags....and all the girly stuff..so interesting....i could listen to that shit all day aslong as it came from her..."



lol i dono i just thought it was rly cute is all...
Member
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Fear, that is what it was. Deep, intense, unreasonable fear. I stood there, on that hilltop, unable to take any step forward. I was rooted to the spot, looking down that steep hill. Short gasping breaths leaving my lungs and unshed tears burning my eyes. So close, so very, very close to hysteria.

I don't know why these things happen to me. Yeah, I'm afraid of heights, but it doesn't bother me much as long as I know I'm walking on solid ground. But sometimes, when I'm in this strange mood, my emotions seems amplified. Hundreds and thousands of times more.

As I stood there with tears streaming down my cheeks, my friends and cousins surround me. Some laughing at seeing me in such a state. Others worried about the way I was acting because they are the few who knows that I would never, never allow myself to cry in the open for everyone to see.

Suddenly from my left, one of my friends grabbed me and tried to pull me forward unsuccessfully. I cried loudly and jerked away unconsciously from the path ahead and ended up bumping someone behind me.

Immediately, strong arms wrapped around me and I felt myself crushed against a wide,firm chest. And in those few seconds it took me to be in his arms, my hysteria subsided. My breathing, at once deeper and slower than before, subconsciouly matching his.

"Shh, shh," came his voice by my ears. "Everything is just going to be all right. I'm here now. Don't be afraid, just take step forward. That's it. Don't be scared now, I'm holding you."

Hypnotized by his voice, I took a step forward until I was finally walking down the steep hill. My friends and cousins following close by. Some stunned that I could be calmed so easily. While others were still consumed by laughter, finding it quite hilarious that the sure and conceited me could completely breakdown by such a petty thing to them.

It didn't matter. All that mattered was the man with his arms around me. The groundless fear was still there, but it has been lessened by his presence. It was awkward walking down and being held at the same time, but I managed to reach the bottom safe and completely in control again.

I turned around to thank him, this man who has always been by my side, but than I realized I'd forgotten something. The reason I was up that damn hill anyway was because I had to pick up some medicine that my mom asked for. Damn, but I've got to go up and down the hill again.

I was about to ask him to accompany me, when I was grabbed from behind. It was my cousin, aka FREAK. He started pinching my stomach and tickling me, while laughing uproariously. I look plaintively at my rescuer, about to ask him to get the medicine for me, but than I saw his expression... His hands were clenched into fists and there was a cold, hard glint in his eyes.

It seems that my kind rescuer has a dark side to himself because if looks can kill than Freak would surely be dead or a bloody mess at the least. I couldn't believe it but he was jealous, insanely so. Even knowing that I could never feel for anyone the way I feel for him. It was strange though, he didn't act out what he was feeling instead he looked at me and turned around. He continued walking up the hill, his long strides eating up the ground. And I, meanwhile was half laughing, half checking out his backside, knowing without any doubts that I was completely in love with him and that he is the perfect one for me.





Note: This is just me recounting my dream. It was thanks to this dream that I finally realized something. First of all my ideal man is strong and dependable. Secondly he is a firm believer of being in control. That means he's not the type to act rashly in any given situation. And lastly, I'll probably meet him like in a thousand lifetimes from now!!!!!
Member
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08


Ilazuli wrote:


Fear, that is what it was. Deep, intense, unreasonable fear. I stood there, on that hilltop, unable to take any step forward. I was rooted to the spot, looking down that steep hill. Short gasping breaths leaving my lungs and unshed tears burning my eyes. So close, so very, very close to hysteria.

I don't know why these things happen to me. Yeah, I'm afraid of heights, but it doesn't bother me much as long as I know I'm walking on solid ground. But sometimes, when I'm in this strange mood, my emotions seems amplified. Hundreds and thousands of times more.

As I stood there with tears streaming down my cheeks, my friends and cousins surround me. Some laughing at seeing me in such a state. Others worried about the way I was acting because they are the few who knows that I would never, never allow myself to cry in the open for everyone to see.

Suddenly from my left, one of my friends grabbed me and tried to pull me forward unsuccessfully. I cried loudly and jerked away unconsciously from the path ahead and ended up bumping someone behind me.

Immediately, strong arms wrapped around me and I felt myself crushed against a wide,firm chest. And in those few seconds it took me to be in his arms, my hysteria subsided. My breathing, at once deeper and slower than before, subconsciouly matching his.

"Shh, shh," came his voice by my ears. "Everything is just going to be all right. I'm here now. Don't be afraid, just take step forward. That's it. Don't be scared now, I'm holding you."

Hypnotized by his voice, I took a step forward until I was finally walking down the steep hill. My friends and cousins following close by. Some stunned that I could be calmed so easily. While others were still consumed by laughter, finding it quite hilarious that the sure and conceited me could completely breakdown by such a petty thing to them.

It didn't matter. All that mattered was the man with his arms around me. The groundless fear was still there, but it has been lessened by his presence. It was awkward walking down and being held at the same time, but I managed to reach the bottom safe and completely in control again.

I turned around to thank him, this man who has always been by my side, but than I realized I'd forgotten something. The reason I was up that damn hill anyway was because I had to pick up some medicine that my mom asked for. Damn, but I've got to go up and down the hill again.

I was about to ask him to accompany me, when I was grabbed from behind. It was my cousin, aka FREAK. He started pinching my stomach and tickling me, while laughing uproariously. I look plaintively at my rescuer, about to ask him to get the medicine for me, but than I saw his expression... His hands were clenched into fists and there was a cold, hard glint in his eyes.

It seems that my kind rescuer has a dark side to himself because if looks can kill than Freak would surely be dead or a bloody mess at the least. I couldn't believe it but he was jealous, insanely so. Even knowing that I could never feel for anyone the way I feel for him. It was strange though, he didn't act out what he was feeling instead he looked at me and turned around. He continued walking up the hill, his long strides eating up the ground. And I, meanwhile was half laughing, half checking out his backside, knowing without any doubts that I was completely in love with him and that he is the perfect one for me.





Note: This is just me recounting my dream. It was thanks to this dream that I finally realized something. First of all my ideal man is strong and dependable. Secondly he is a firm believer of being in control. That means he's not the type to act rashly in any given situation. And lastly, I'll probably meet him like in a thousand lifetimes from now!!!!!



ha ha....ha ha....
you surely fooled me -_-
It was soooooo realistic!
how can you put soooo much detail in it and then say it was just a dream! >D
But I hope you'd find your dream man...sooner than THAT!!! =D




Member
2211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / at my boyfrewnz p...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

ek_otaku wrote:



Ilazuli wrote:


Fear, that is what it was. Deep, intense, unreasonable fear. I stood there, on that hilltop, unable to take any step forward. I was rooted to the spot, looking down that steep hill. Short gasping breaths leaving my lungs and unshed tears burning my eyes. So close, so very, very close to hysteria.

I don't know why these things happen to me. Yeah, I'm afraid of heights, but it doesn't bother me much as long as I know I'm walking on solid ground. But sometimes, when I'm in this strange mood, my emotions seems amplified. Hundreds and thousands of times more.

As I stood there with tears streaming down my cheeks, my friends and cousins surround me. Some laughing at seeing me in such a state. Others worried about the way I was acting because they are the few who knows that I would never, never allow myself to cry in the open for everyone to see.

Suddenly from my left, one of my friends grabbed me and tried to pull me forward unsuccessfully. I cried loudly and jerked away unconsciously from the path ahead and ended up bumping someone behind me.

Immediately, strong arms wrapped around me and I felt myself crushed against a wide,firm chest. And in those few seconds it took me to be in his arms, my hysteria subsided. My breathing, at once deeper and slower than before, subconsciouly matching his.

"Shh, shh," came his voice by my ears. "Everything is just going to be all right. I'm here now. Don't be afraid, just take step forward. That's it. Don't be scared now, I'm holding you."

Hypnotized by his voice, I took a step forward until I was finally walking down the steep hill. My friends and cousins following close by. Some stunned that I could be calmed so easily. While others were still consumed by laughter, finding it quite hilarious that the sure and conceited me could completely breakdown by such a petty thing to them.

It didn't matter. All that mattered was the man with his arms around me. The groundless fear was still there, but it has been lessened by his presence. It was awkward walking down and being held at the same time, but I managed to reach the bottom safe and completely in control again.

I turned around to thank him, this man who has always been by my side, but than I realized I'd forgotten something. The reason I was up that damn hill anyway was because I had to pick up some medicine that my mom asked for. Damn, but I've got to go up and down the hill again.

I was about to ask him to accompany me, when I was grabbed from behind. It was my cousin, aka FREAK. He started pinching my stomach and tickling me, while laughing uproariously. I look plaintively at my rescuer, about to ask him to get the medicine for me, but than I saw his expression... His hands were clenched into fists and there was a cold, hard glint in his eyes.

It seems that my kind rescuer has a dark side to himself because if looks can kill than Freak would surely be dead or a bloody mess at the least. I couldn't believe it but he was jealous, insanely so. Even knowing that I could never feel for anyone the way I feel for him. It was strange though, he didn't act out what he was feeling instead he looked at me and turned around. He continued walking up the hill, his long strides eating up the ground. And I, meanwhile was half laughing, half checking out his backside, knowing without any doubts that I was completely in love with him and that he is the perfect one for me.





Note: This is just me recounting my dream. It was thanks to this dream that I finally realized something. First of all my ideal man is strong and dependable. Secondly he is a firm believer of being in control. That means he's not the type to act rashly in any given situation. And lastly, I'll probably meet him like in a thousand lifetimes from now!!!!!



ha ha....ha ha....
you surely fooled me -_-
It was soooooo realistic!
how can you put soooo much detail in it and then say it was just a dream! >D
But I hope you'd find your dream man...sooner than THAT!!! =D






shud it Ek!!!! am jealouz now Ilazuli,i thought u luv me???? wen did dreamluver of urz come in2 picture???? no wonder u neva oicc up my fone kallz,am hurt!!!!!! guud story though,hope u find him soon,if u find urz den i might find my type of guyz budd lyke u mayb a thousand lifetymez 4rm now,dat suxx 4 uz,lol
Member
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Ilazuli wrote:


Fear, that is what it was. Deep, intense, unreasonable fear. I stood there, on that hilltop, unable to take any step forward. I was rooted to the spot, looking down that steep hill. Short gasping breaths leaving my lungs and unshed tears burning my eyes. So close, so very, very close to hysteria.

I don't know why these things happen to me. Yeah, I'm afraid of heights, but it doesn't bother me much as long as I know I'm walking on solid ground. But sometimes, when I'm in this strange mood, my emotions seems amplified. Hundreds and thousands of times more.

As I stood there with tears streaming down my cheeks, my friends and cousins surround me. Some laughing at seeing me in such a state. Others worried about the way I was acting because they are the few who knows that I would never, never allow myself to cry in the open for everyone to see.

Suddenly from my left, one of my friends grabbed me and tried to pull me forward unsuccessfully. I cried loudly and jerked away unconsciously from the path ahead and ended up bumping someone behind me.

Immediately, strong arms wrapped around me and I felt myself crushed against a wide,firm chest. And in those few seconds it took me to be in his arms, my hysteria subsided. My breathing, at once deeper and slower than before, subconsciouly matching his.

"Shh, shh," came his voice by my ears. "Everything is just going to be all right. I'm here now. Don't be afraid, just take step forward. That's it. Don't be scared now, I'm holding you."

Hypnotized by his voice, I took a step forward until I was finally walking down the steep hill. My friends and cousins following close by. Some stunned that I could be calmed so easily. While others were still consumed by laughter, finding it quite hilarious that the sure and conceited me could completely breakdown by such a petty thing to them.

It didn't matter. All that mattered was the man with his arms around me. The groundless fear was still there, but it has been lessened by his presence. It was awkward walking down and being held at the same time, but I managed to reach the bottom safe and completely in control again.

I turned around to thank him, this man who has always been by my side, but than I realized I'd forgotten something. The reason I was up that damn hill anyway was because I had to pick up some medicine that my mom asked for. Damn, but I've got to go up and down the hill again.

I was about to ask him to accompany me, when I was grabbed from behind. It was my cousin, aka FREAK. He started pinching my stomach and tickling me, while laughing uproariously. I look plaintively at my rescuer, about to ask him to get the medicine for me, but than I saw his expression... His hands were clenched into fists and there was a cold, hard glint in his eyes.

It seems that my kind rescuer has a dark side to himself because if looks can kill than Freak would surely be dead or a bloody mess at the least. I couldn't believe it but he was jealous, insanely so. Even knowing that I could never feel for anyone the way I feel for him. It was strange though, he didn't act out what he was feeling instead he looked at me and turned around. He continued walking up the hill, his long strides eating up the ground. And I, meanwhile was half laughing, half checking out his backside, knowing without any doubts that I was completely in love with him and that he is the perfect one for me.


Hahaha What made you so weak that you were able to cry? Wow, that person messing with your lover. Sounds like something "D" would do lol. Surely eyes can't kill. But if that person was dying he would have become an undead known as "G" hanging onto life with The Dead Man's Grip and will never be killed. And if he feels enough pain and his soul is a foot away from the Gates of Hell a demon or monster called "V" will be released. But theres no need to worry, not one of the restraints or seals have been released. Besides all that I'm sure he became a much nicer and softer person. Over time though hes becoming much weaker and more restaints are being put on him. But this is all just thoughts by a normal person called "L"

Member
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / OZ MAYTE!
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i love all your stories they are awsome.. keep writing guys i want to see more LOLOL..


like i said before i dont have any interesting love stories of my own but i would like to share with u guys another kind of love that u can feel in life..

It was my weekend off work and me and my girlfriend decided to go visit my aunties house early in the morning...so we had breakfast packed all the stuff we needed and then headed to the car. My aunties house is 40 minutes away...and the whole way..my girlfriend was earing me about how she cant wait to meet my baby cousin who is only 3 years old.."Ohh chad i cant wait to meet her..she sounds so cute..." it kinda scared me coz my girlfriend always seemed like the type that wanted a kid strait away lol...She laughed and teased me about not likeing children and how much of a monster I was (which is not true i love children...i just dont want any of my own atm im to young).
We finally arrived at My aunties house. I rang the doorbell and waited...afew seconds later i could here small footsteps running down the hallway on the other side of the door. The door opened and with immense energy my baby cousin Angela leaped onto my legs with a big warm Hug lol.......It was the cutest thing ever.I looked back at my girlfriend who looked like she was about to cry out of the sheer cutness of the situation. We went inside with the little one holding my hand, leading us to the lounge room. We spent an hour talking to my auntie when it was decided that me and my g/f would take my baby cousin out to the park for lunch.
So the park was 5 minutes down the road. We ate sandwhiches from the local kiosk (a small food store) and had icecream from the Mr.Whippy icecream truck that visits the park every weekend. My cute little cousin wanted to feed the ducks next and so we bought a loaf of bread and headed down to the pond of the park. I sat down on the stone steps while my cousin and my g/f fed the ducks..
i couldnt explain it but i really did have a warm feeling watching my cousin and my g/f play..it was like a moment of bliss for me..i didnt feel like thinking anything or saying anything..i just wanted to sit there forever and watch them...i was happy and they were happy to....I donno i thought that this was love....



>_<; hope it wasnt to corney lol....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.