First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Stories
Creator
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Minty236 wrote:

Name: Alice in Wonderland...It's Not as Wonderful as you think....

Chapter 1 - Wonderland? This is FAR from wonderful...


End of Chapter 1

(I don't know whether I should continue this or not. But I'm excited on writing this one though. "Chapter 2 - Charlie the Grumpy Caterpillar & The Annoying Tweedle Dee and Dum". People please comment and tell me some ideas? If you can of course. Although I don't know whether its suppose to go to dream forum or not. Because there's romance in this one anyway.)

Next Chapter Characters --> (Butterfly and Caterpillar Man)
(Twins Tweedle Dee & Dum)


wow this is really scary!!! are you sure it is a love story? cannot wait for the rest of it!! thanks... see you soon.. i m kinda busy so sorry for taking so much time!!
Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Minty236 wrote:

O.o...No responses...But oh well... I still am going to post this.

Chapter 2 - Charlie the Caterpillar and The annoying Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum( I changed the title slightly)

I tumbled and scraped my legs against one of those long thorny tree stumps on the floor. Again. Now how many times have I fell down already? Ah yes, TEN times already. I narrowed my eyes in frustration and kicked the thorny stump, making it have a heart-satisfying 'crack'. Now that this problem is solved...I looked around, everything was dark, and the skies were painted in blotches of crimson and black, weird. But that's how Wonderland is anyway, I thought, walking deeper and deeper in this god-forsaken thick black forest. And as I was walking towards north, something shiny caught my eye, and it was silver coloured door, not faraway. "Finally!! Maybe if I could climb over there, or just walk in, hopefully that hard-to-find-damned-mysterious caterpillar guy would be there!!" I said, throwing a victorious fist straight in the air, grinning as I did.

But then...I was close to breaking that god damned door with my fists. You want to know why? That damn door was locked and it could talk, yes, t-a-l-k, and laughing at my now angry red face. "Hahaha---!! You stupid girl, stupid girl. Don't you know you need a key?" it said in an oddly high-pitched voice, making me glare at it furiously and kick the door's face, which was the knob anyway. "Ouch!! Stupid stupid girl---" I glared at it once again, and pulled the door's face straight, making it cry out in pain. 'Ow ow ow...OK OK I'm sorry!!!" it apologized while muttering a few unlikely words, I rolled my eyes and sighed in exshapiration(sp?), now how am I going to open this damn door? As I was slumping down onto the grass, two pairs of hands roughly grabbed my wrists and threw me away from the door, making me growl as my butt painfully kissed the grass. What the hell? I looked up, only to find two mischevious looking faces staring at me like no tomorrow.

"Why the fuck did you throw me, and who.the.hell.are.you?"I said in a dark voice, only earning an amused chuckle from the two. "Kukukuku...I'm Tweedle Dee!!" the blond one said, while the black haired one giggled creepily and added, "Fufufufu...And I'm Tweedle Dum!!". Then they both made a weird stance and bowed to me, faces making a inhuman smile at me, causing me to shudder but glare at them more. "Now now now...Don't be so glum--" I grabbed both of them by the collars and my face was inches from them, my menacing black aura coming out from as I said one word by one word, all dripping in venom. "Let.Me.Pass." But they both just chuckled and jumped away from my grasp, and then said something that lightened my mood, "We'll let you pass...If you answer our riddle...Answer's wrong, and you die here." they said while cackling menacingly, making my mood go down the dumps. "What--"

"Now let's start the riddle then! What does man love more than life, Fear more than death or mortal strife, What the poor have, the rich require, And what contented men desire, What misers spend, and spendthrifts save, And all men carry to the grave? Guess it right and we'll let you pass, we'll even walk you there! But remember...Guess it wrong and you die here." they asked, cutting me off rudely, I furrowed my eyebrows, this was a little hard...What is it? What does man love more than life? Money? Women? Something doesn't feel right though...Contented men desire? But they're already contented!! The two annoying twins then yawned and grinned, saying "Will you hurry up now? The sun has set and we are deathly tired.", if you both can shut up then I could give you an answer. What the poor have...They have?...Oh I can't think of anything!! I have nothing beside me to protect myself if I answer wrongly...Damn...Wait...Then it clicked through my mind, and I smirked, gaining two raised eyebrows. I then opened my mouth to say the answer, the twin's faces became scowls as I said this :

"It is nothing. Nothing but nothing else." I said while giving them a wide triumphant smile, "And now, the door?" I asked pointing at the two. Tweedle Dee sighed and Tweedle Dum scowled, taking out the key, they turned the lock and click went the sound, then they skipped inside, me following them behind. "Jeez, I just won fair and square alright? Why'd you have to be so cranky about it?" I said while huffing tiredly, we had been walking for miles and miles, never stopping at all; and the twins stopped abruptly to a sudden halt, causing me to fall on their backs. They turned and pouted cutely at me, Tweedle Dee pointed at me and then said, "Because you've won!!...", Tweedle Dum continued "And we never lost once!!". I rolled my eyes at this but smiled at them, well they still were kids after all(Judging by their attitude), and I patted their heads earning wide eyes from them, while saying"There's always a once in a time. So don't be all so sour about it. Now...Where the heck is that caterpillar anyway?"I was annoyed by the fact that I kept walking, without rest, and now...That caterpillar was...

The twins pointed upwards, their cheeks burning red from the petting just now, and I looked up. Almost screaming when my face was inches away from an annoyed one. With anttenas(sp?). "Ugh...How noisy you are...And you really are as slow as a snail..." it was a long red haired man infront of me, his body was striped with red and orange, while him wearing a bright red yukata, hanging loose over his shoulders. Snail? My eye twitched, who is he calling a snail? He's being the grouchy one and he's being the noisy one here anyway!! Grumpy caterpillar. The man glared at me, his cheeks red frm anger but he smoked again, blowing it off. "That wasn't very nice on the caterpillar part." he said while puffing out the smoke, what the...He can mind re--"Yes yes yes...I can mind-read but I am going straight to the point now : Wonderland is now drowned in insanity and we need your help--" I cut him off with wide eyes, "What? I'm just a--". "Do NOT cut me off when I am talking girl! Anyways, we need your help Alice, because right now, the Queen of Hearts, ever since that old Alice left, she became mad; She wreaked havoc, and killed countless of people here, due to this, everyone, is MAD here. We're all stuck in insanity, so Cheshire, me, Mad Hatter, Hare, and Bunny, we all need YOUR help..." he said inhaling another cloud of smoke. "So...Wait wait wait...You mean...I have to destroy that queen? That fat old lady whose butt can't get over a small thing?" I asked incredulously, making Charlie laugh slightly, "I wouldn't call the queen fat anymore Alice, she's changed. She even killed the king too." at this part Charlie sighed, puffing out smoke again. Then...How the heck--"You can destroy the queen if you have our help Alice, so be rest assured. And...Mad Hatter will accompany you to do so. I have sent him my letter, and you could say he wasn't this happy about it, since he doesn't trust a girl like you, can defeat the Queen." I then scoffed at this.

"Well, I'll just have to prove myself anyways. I don't trust you guys either. So be rest assured." I mimicked him at the last part, making him smirk, "Oh you will Alice...You will indeed...Now shoo! Go towards far north and you'll find Mad Hatter. But be careful...Ever since Wonderland became mad, the Ogre has been very, very hungry, so hope you'll live anyways. Or not. Now SHOO!!" Wow, thanks so much for the support...Sarcasm much.

End of chapter 2 (Wow I can't believe the first chapter and the second chapter sucked. Anyways, will Alice meet the ogre and survive? Will Alice meet more trouble on the way? Will Alice meet Mad Hatter in one piece? Tune in next for the next chapter then : Chapter 3 - "Ogres and Flowers...I am so dead..." Message and support?)

Mad Hatter(He's my favourite character, the definite one is Alice though) -- Ogre - Demon Rose(On my opinion this one scares me alittle, btw you'll meet it soon enough.) --


nice going...lovin' it
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
i also liked your story =)
Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
[Wow, you guys are so good....I don't even have any love stories, though I do have some cute stuff that happened between me and my crush.
Ok, I'll make this short, since I need to go soon. I'm kinda blemishing the story, but it's pretty much true, it actually happened.
Oh, and the guy's name shall be "Darryl"]

I'm sitting in math class, tapping my pencil against my book, listening to the teacher drone on about some formula. After finishing and assigning us some problems, she gets up and heads to her seat in the back, shuffling through papers.

I can't concentrate much on the problem in front of me, knowing that Darryl was sitting right across from me. His smooth black hair and rich brown eyes that sucked me in and refused to let me go. But his joking ways and "Too-cool-for-you" attitude sometimes made me feel self-conscious and weak around him.

Our desks were facing each other, and there were two more desks (and people) lined up and facing ours, all together making an odd shaped square.

Darryl suddenly looks at all of us and whispers, "Guys, do you want some candy? I have Jolly Ranchers, but be quiet about it, I don't have enough for the whole class."

My teammates quickly jump at the chance for free candy, but I say nothing.

I look back down, not wanting any candy, nor feeling like embarrasing myself by conversing with him. I try to concentrate on my math figures as my other two teammates reach for the candy.

Suddenly I hear a soft "plink" on my desk, and I quickly glance at the source. Lying near the front of the table is a green Jolly Rancher, apple flavored.

I look up immediately, and Darryl is looking at me. He is just looking, not smiling, not saying anything. Just looking.

I feel like I'm swimming in the ocean of his eyes. I can barely manage to utter a "thank you" as I look back down, grab the candy, and fumble with the wrapper.

I know I look calm on the outside, but on the inside, my head is filled with thoughts of his sweet kindness, and how he thought to give me one although I didn't even bother to ask. My heart pounds as I slip the green apple candy in my mouth and savor its sweet taste....and the moment that came with it.


[snap, this got pretty long, sorry about that! Oh, by the way, this was an old crush from last year. I have dozens more crush stories, I can't wait to put them all here! Whether you like it or not....muahahaha]
Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

kitkat6 wrote:

[Wow, you guys are so good....I don't even have any love stories, though I do have some cute stuff that happened between me and my crush.
Ok, I'll make this short, since I need to go soon. I'm kinda blemishing the story, but it's pretty much true, it actually happened.
Oh, and the guy's name shall be "Darryl"]

I'm sitting in math class, tapping my pencil against my book, listening to the teacher drone on about some formula. After finishing and assigning us some problems, she gets up and heads to her seat in the back, shuffling through papers.

I can't concentrate much on the problem in front of me, knowing that Darryl was sitting right across from me. His smooth black hair and rich brown eyes that sucked me in and refused to let me go. But his joking ways and "Too-cool-for-you" attitude sometimes made me feel self-conscious and weak around him.

Our desks were facing each other, and there were two more desks (and people) lined up and facing ours, all together making an odd shaped square.

Darryl suddenly looks at all of us and whispers, "Guys, do you want some candy? I have Jolly Ranchers, but be quiet about it, I don't have enough for the whole class."

My teammates quickly jump at the chance for free candy, but I say nothing.

I look back down, not wanting any candy, nor feeling like embarrasing myself by conversing with him. I try to concentrate on my math figures as my other two teammates reach for the candy.

Suddenly I hear a soft "plink" on my desk, and I quickly glance at the source. Lying near the front of the table is a green Jolly Rancher, apple flavored.

I look up immediately, and Darryl is looking at me. He is just looking, not smiling, not saying anything. Just looking.

I feel like I'm swimming in the ocean of his eyes. I can barely manage to utter a "thank you" as I look back down, grab the candy, and fumble with the wrapper.

I know I look calm on the outside, but on the inside, my head is filled with thoughts of his sweet kindness, and how he thought to give me one although I didn't even bother to ask. My heart pounds as I slip the green apple candy in my mouth and savor its sweet taste....and the moment that came with it.


[snap, this got pretty long, sorry about that! Oh, by the way, this was an old crush from last year. I have dozens more crush stories, I can't wait to put them all here! Whether you like it or not....muahahaha]


Hahaha! Don't worry, we love reading love stories
Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

aichmophobian wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:

[Wow, you guys are so good....I don't even have any love stories, though I do have some cute stuff that happened between me and my crush.
Ok, I'll make this short, since I need to go soon. I'm kinda blemishing the story, but it's pretty much true, it actually happened.
Oh, and the guy's name shall be "Darryl"]

I'm sitting in math class, tapping my pencil against my book, listening to the teacher drone on about some formula. After finishing and assigning us some problems, she gets up and heads to her seat in the back, shuffling through papers.

I can't concentrate much on the problem in front of me, knowing that Darryl was sitting right across from me. His smooth black hair and rich brown eyes that sucked me in and refused to let me go. But his joking ways and "Too-cool-for-you" attitude sometimes made me feel self-conscious and weak around him.

Our desks were facing each other, and there were two more desks (and people) lined up and facing ours, all together making an odd shaped square.

Darryl suddenly looks at all of us and whispers, "Guys, do you want some candy? I have Jolly Ranchers, but be quiet about it, I don't have enough for the whole class."

My teammates quickly jump at the chance for free candy, but I say nothing.

I look back down, not wanting any candy, nor feeling like embarrasing myself by conversing with him. I try to concentrate on my math figures as my other two teammates reach for the candy.

Suddenly I hear a soft "plink" on my desk, and I quickly glance at the source. Lying near the front of the table is a green Jolly Rancher, apple flavored.

I look up immediately, and Darryl is looking at me. He is just looking, not smiling, not saying anything. Just looking.

I feel like I'm swimming in the ocean of his eyes. I can barely manage to utter a "thank you" as I look back down, grab the candy, and fumble with the wrapper.

I know I look calm on the outside, but on the inside, my head is filled with thoughts of his sweet kindness, and how he thought to give me one although I didn't even bother to ask. My heart pounds as I slip the green apple candy in my mouth and savor its sweet taste....and the moment that came with it.


[snap, this got pretty long, sorry about that! Oh, by the way, this was an old crush from last year. I have dozens more crush stories, I can't wait to put them all here! Whether you like it or not....muahahaha]


Hahaha! Don't worry, we love reading love stories



Thanks for letting me know! Now I can out more up XD
Yours is really good. seriously good. can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

kitkat6 wrote:


aichmophobian wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:

[Wow, you guys are so good....I don't even have any love stories, though I do have some cute stuff that happened between me and my crush.
Ok, I'll make this short, since I need to go soon. I'm kinda blemishing the story, but it's pretty much true, it actually happened.
Oh, and the guy's name shall be "Darryl"]

I'm sitting in math class, tapping my pencil against my book, listening to the teacher drone on about some formula. After finishing and assigning us some problems, she gets up and heads to her seat in the back, shuffling through papers.

I can't concentrate much on the problem in front of me, knowing that Darryl was sitting right across from me. His smooth black hair and rich brown eyes that sucked me in and refused to let me go. But his joking ways and "Too-cool-for-you" attitude sometimes made me feel self-conscious and weak around him.

Our desks were facing each other, and there were two more desks (and people) lined up and facing ours, all together making an odd shaped square.

Darryl suddenly looks at all of us and whispers, "Guys, do you want some candy? I have Jolly Ranchers, but be quiet about it, I don't have enough for the whole class."

My teammates quickly jump at the chance for free candy, but I say nothing.

I look back down, not wanting any candy, nor feeling like embarrasing myself by conversing with him. I try to concentrate on my math figures as my other two teammates reach for the candy.

Suddenly I hear a soft "plink" on my desk, and I quickly glance at the source. Lying near the front of the table is a green Jolly Rancher, apple flavored.

I look up immediately, and Darryl is looking at me. He is just looking, not smiling, not saying anything. Just looking.

I feel like I'm swimming in the ocean of his eyes. I can barely manage to utter a "thank you" as I look back down, grab the candy, and fumble with the wrapper.

I know I look calm on the outside, but on the inside, my head is filled with thoughts of his sweet kindness, and how he thought to give me one although I didn't even bother to ask. My heart pounds as I slip the green apple candy in my mouth and savor its sweet taste....and the moment that came with it.


[snap, this got pretty long, sorry about that! Oh, by the way, this was an old crush from last year. I have dozens more crush stories, I can't wait to put them all here! Whether you like it or not....muahahaha]


Hahaha! Don't worry, we love reading love stories



Thanks for letting me know! Now I can out more up XD
Yours is really good. seriously good. can't wait for the next chapter! :D


LOL....haha, thanx ...i'll continue as soon as possible
Creator
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

kitkat6 wrote:

[Wow, you guys are so good....I don't even have any love stories, though I do have some cute stuff that happened between me and my crush.
Ok, I'll make this short, since I need to go soon. I'm kinda blemishing the story, but it's pretty much true, it actually happened.
Oh, and the guy's name shall be "Darryl"]
(................................)
[snap, this got pretty long, sorry about that! Oh, by the way, this was an old crush from last year. I have dozens more crush stories, I can't wait to put them all here! Whether you like it or not....muahahaha]


Ahahahahha, nice crushes!!!
Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Pixel-L wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:

[Wow, you guys are so good....I don't even have any love stories, though I do have some cute stuff that happened between me and my crush.
Ok, I'll make this short, since I need to go soon. I'm kinda blemishing the story, but it's pretty much true, it actually happened.
Oh, and the guy's name shall be "Darryl"]
(................................)
[snap, this got pretty long, sorry about that! Oh, by the way, this was an old crush from last year. I have dozens more crush stories, I can't wait to put them all here! Whether you like it or not....muahahaha]


Ahahahahha, nice crushes!!!


heh heh....wow, now i feel really embarrased! i'm still gonna put more tho, i love telling people about what happens...bear with it...:P

Posted 2/11/09
yeePP~~~~everyone here are soooOO RoMANTIC~~~~HEEH BUT Same are very sad~~~i lov listenning to them~~~tho...hhee

i dnt really have any love story~~~but i do have a good memory that happen to me once...about a year ago~~~or two year~~~actually one and a half i think~~hehe. it just a normal and nice, simple story....


...it was summer and i was going to an interview for a college application. i was really confuse as it was my first time going there. when i reach the train station, i thought i was lost and was looking around like a lunatic. when i finally find my train, i was not really sure if it was the right one or not, so i peek into the train~~~~~the first thing i saw was a big pair of eyes, and i ..dnt know.. i was a bit shock and you know..feel a bit embarrass...but i just ignore that and then bussied myself with looking in and out of the train....looking through map...and the whole time i feel that the guy was lookin at me! but more out of pity because i probly seem so pluzze, i feel that he wanted to help me, in some way....but probly dnt know what is going on~~ then finally i saw a guard~~~turn out it was the right train~~~~~~~..soo i took a few seat in front~~~ and was feeling very embarrass~~~

about 20 _30 mins later~~~~we even stop at the same station, again we look at each other~~~~~and i dnt know...i feel like i was lost again...and i dnt even know the way out .... he was walking in front of me..and i try to make out that i am not following him so i end up going the wrong way ...once i find the right way out~~once i find the door~~~i feel that he has the same kind, and interest looked in his eye because as i got out he was there looking back ~~~~and keep starring at mee~~~but in a worried expression~soo i decide to took another route and walk away from him....~~~but as i ask a woman who is pasing by~~she direct me to cross the rout and ~~~u can guess>>>he was walking the same way!!!!~~i was mortified~~~because he was infront of me~~~~~~and each time he would look back~~~it was very strange~~but quite heart warming~~ that keep on happening until he meet someone he knew half way~~~so this time i got in froont~~and as i reach the gate~~~i was trying to find out if it the right place or not~~i move around again and there he was ~~again>>>>> passing me with the last long stare of his ~~!!!! and we parted~~~

he went to the college but i never saw him again~~~in that journey it feel that we are connected but we never say a single word ~~there is fate~~~some will last some will remain a beautiful memory~~something are left beautiful, like a mere of a glance can give u a sense of resurance and pleasant feeling~~~~ ~

~~heeh~~i never saw him agaiN~~~~but that day will bring me a smile each time i remember it>~~~it still do~~


~~~~~~~~~
Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

_crazy_blue wrote:

yeePP~~~~everyone here are soooOO RoMANTIC~~~~HEEH BUT Same are very sad~~~i lov listenning to them~~~tho...hhee

i dnt really have any love story~~~but i do have a good memory that happen to me once...about a year ago~~~or two year~~~actually one and a half i think~~hehe. it just a normal and nice, simple story....


...it was summer and i was going to an interview for a college application. i was really confuse as it was my first time going there. when i reach the train station, i thought i was lost and was looking around like a lunatic. when i finally find my train, i was not really sure if it was the right one or not, so i peek into the train~~~~~the first thing i saw was a big pair of eyes, and i ..dnt know.. i was a bit shock and you know..feel a bit embarrass...but i just ignore that and then bussied myself with looking in and out of the train....looking through map...and the whole time i feel that the guy was lookin at me! but more out of pity because i probly seem so pluzze, i feel that he wanted to help me, in some way....but probly dnt know what is going on~~ then finally i saw a guard~~~turn out it was the right train~~~~~~~..soo i took a few seat in front~~~ and was feeling very embarrass~~~

about 20 _30 mins later~~~~we even stop at the same station, again we look at each other~~~~~and i dnt know...i feel like i was lost again...and i dnt even know the way out .... he was walking in front of me..and i try to make out that i am not following him so i end up going the wrong way ...once i find the right way out~~once i find the door~~~i feel that he has the same kind, and interest looked in his eye because as i got out he was there looking back ~~~~and keep starring at mee~~~but in a worried expression~soo i decide to took another route and walk away from him....~~~but as i ask a woman who is pasing by~~she direct me to cross the rout and ~~~u can guess>>>he was walking the same way!!!!~~i was mortified~~~because he was infront of me~~~~~~and each time he would look back~~~it was very strange~~but quite heart warming~~ that keep on happening until he meet someone he knew half way~~~so this time i got in froont~~and as i reach the gate~~~i was trying to find out if it the right place or not~~i move around again and there he was ~~again>>>>> passing me with the last long stare of his ~~!!!! and we parted~~~

he went to the college but i never saw him again~~~in that journey it feel that we are connected but we never say a single word ~~there is fate~~~some will last some will remain a beautiful memory~~something are left beautiful, like a mere of a glance can give u a sense of resurance and pleasant feeling~~~~ ~

~~heeh~~i never saw him agaiN~~~~but that day will bring me a smile each time i remember it>~~~it still do~~


~~~~~~~~~


Awww...so sweet...this is a heartwarming experience
Posted 2/12/09
thANK IT is~~~~~~hehe~~bUt that mostly it~~~~how about u??????~~~~~~
Creator
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

_crazy_blue wrote:

thANK IT is~~~~~~hehe~~bUt that mostly it~~~~how about u??????~~~~~~


hey i liked your story too!!! it is bad that you 2 didnt talk at all!!!!! but well it was a cute episode
Posted 2/13/09
Thank~~~yeah~~TRue~~~ But IT quite NICE THAT WAY~~~HEHEEH~~i like ur storyy aswelll~~~~~i want to know the ending~~~~hehe
Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

_crazy_blue wrote:

yeePP~~~~everyone here are soooOO RoMANTIC~~~~HEEH BUT Same are very sad~~~i lov listenning to them~~~tho...hhee

i dnt really have any love story~~~but i do have a good memory that happen to me once...about a year ago~~~or two year~~~actually one and a half i think~~hehe. it just a normal and nice, simple story....


...it was summer and i was going to an interview for a college application. i was really confuse as it was my first time going there. when i reach the train station, i thought i was lost and was looking around like a lunatic. when i finally find my train, i was not really sure if it was the right one or not, so i peek into the train~~~~~the first thing i saw was a big pair of eyes, and i ..dnt know.. i was a bit shock and you know..feel a bit embarrass...but i just ignore that and then bussied myself with looking in and out of the train....looking through map...and the whole time i feel that the guy was lookin at me! but more out of pity because i probly seem so pluzze, i feel that he wanted to help me, in some way....but probly dnt know what is going on~~ then finally i saw a guard~~~turn out it was the right train~~~~~~~..soo i took a few seat in front~~~ and was feeling very embarrass~~~

about 20 _30 mins later~~~~we even stop at the same station, again we look at each other~~~~~and i dnt know...i feel like i was lost again...and i dnt even know the way out .... he was walking in front of me..and i try to make out that i am not following him so i end up going the wrong way ...once i find the right way out~~once i find the door~~~i feel that he has the same kind, and interest looked in his eye because as i got out he was there looking back ~~~~and keep starring at mee~~~but in a worried expression~soo i decide to took another route and walk away from him....~~~but as i ask a woman who is pasing by~~she direct me to cross the rout and ~~~u can guess>>>he was walking the same way!!!!~~i was mortified~~~because he was infront of me~~~~~~and each time he would look back~~~it was very strange~~but quite heart warming~~ that keep on happening until he meet someone he knew half way~~~so this time i got in froont~~and as i reach the gate~~~i was trying to find out if it the right place or not~~i move around again and there he was ~~again>>>>> passing me with the last long stare of his ~~!!!! and we parted~~~

he went to the college but i never saw him again~~~in that journey it feel that we are connected but we never say a single word ~~there is fate~~~some will last some will remain a beautiful memory~~something are left beautiful, like a mere of a glance can give u a sense of resurance and pleasant feeling~~~~ ~

~~heeh~~i never saw him agaiN~~~~but that day will bring me a smile each time i remember it>~~~it still do~~


~~~~~~~~~



WAH! So cutee!!!! Loved it!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.