First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Sorting Hat
Member
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
1. Everything, because we learn new things if we make new things
2. Trust
3. Mmm really, i dont have any idea
4. Im kinda serious, but im a happy person
5. The goppelganger is your dark side, your negative part
Posted 5/3/08
im scared...

1 Yeah i wan to risk my life in order to save everyone from trouble

2 it means Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon

3 Pheonix

4 Im just a simple girl (what kind of class??)

5 Dark Side
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

zexion16pr wrote:

1. Everything, because we learn new things if we make new things
2. Trust
3. Mmm really, i dont have any idea
4. Im kinda serious, but im a happy person
5. The goppelganger is your dark side, your negative part


Noticing that your find the meaning on wikipedia you have been sort to
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

aprilrani wrote:

im scared...

1 Yeah i wan to risk my life in order to save everyone from trouble

2 it means Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon

3 Pheonix

4 Im just a simple girl (what kind of class??)

5 Dark Side


With your answers the hat note that you have a good feel with your friend for that reason you have been sort to
14132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
1- went shopping in london, diagon alley!
2- defense against teh dark arts
3-helga hufflepuff's daughter?
4-where does that r brave @ heart dwell, gryffindor!
5- errrr.... no clue

i already took a sorting test in anotehr group & got gryffindor! i wonder wat i get here
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08

destinysword99 wrote:

1- went shopping in london, diagon alley!
2- defense against teh dark arts
3-helga hufflepuff's daughter?
4-where does that r brave @ heart dwell, gryffindor!
5- errrr.... no clue

i already took a sorting test in anotehr group & got gryffindor! i wonder wat i get here


Well with your results you only can go in one place fine you earn that place.
14132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
say wat? thats weird lolz, i had gryffindor in another group! ah well... so can i stay in gryffindor?
14132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
thanks!
Posted 5/4/08
1- buy stuff
2- i think its the magical creatures class
3- idk idc
4- who cares
5- is it a wizard adult toy or something
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Damnit_Akidou wrote:

1- What was the first thing Harry do in the magic world?:
He went through the Leaky Cauldron!
2- What nightmare class for Hermione?:
Divination.
3-Of what person was in love with the Bloodening Baron?:
The Grey Lady, I think...
4-Of what house is Dean Thomas?:
Gryffindor!
5-What is the meaning of Beuxbatons?:
It means 'beautiful stick' in French, I think.


With these answers you know even more harry than himself for that reason you have been sort to
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

gottyboi wrote:

1- What was the first thing Harry do in the magic world?
>>>>>he made frenzx, obviously. <_<;
2- What nightmare class for Hermione?
>>>>>huh?
3-Of what person was in love with the Bloodening Baron?
>>>>>what is a baron??
4-Of what house is Dean Thomas?
>>>>>Was he inside too?
5-What is the meaning of Beuxbatons?
>>>>>-totally confused-

sorrie i suck


You have been sort to
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

saman32123 wrote:

1- buy stuff
2- i think its the magical creatures class
3- idk idc
4- who cares
5- is it a wizard adult toy or something


Posted 5/4/08
Ummm i dont know any of them
Posted 5/4/08
me neither
Moderator
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
1- Whats an horrocrux? Erm...its a part of you-know-who (voldemort)
2- What nightmare class for Harry? Potions class
3-Who's Grawp? Hagrids half-brother
4-Who is the mother of Draco Malfoy?Narcissa (Black) Malfoy
5-What is the three unforgivable spells? Avada Kedevra (this spell causes death) ,Crucio (this spell is the Cruciatus Curse and causes great pain), Imperio (this allows a wizard to take total control of another person)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.