First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Sorting Hat
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

winter_hanako wrote:

1- Whats an horrocrux?
2- What nightmare class for Harry?
3-Who's Grawp?
4-Who is the mother of Draco Malfoy?
5-What is the three unforgivable spells? /yellow]

1- horrocrux is part of Voldemort....(like the connection of harry and voldemort)

2- definitely potion class!!! (its horrible to me too lol)

3- Gwap is a giant and hes Hagrids half bro...we see him arrive to save Harry and his friends from the centaurs!!!

4- Narcissa Malfoy

5- Avada Kedavra - The Killing Curse, Crucio - The Cruciatus Curse and the Imperio - The Imperius Curse!!!! (they are also called enternal sins)


Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

pu55yhao wrote:

i totally dun have any idea


Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / With Izumi Sano!
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
1- Whats an horrocrux?
- A horrocrux is when you split your soul in to parts (ie: voldie split his into 7)

2- What nightmare class for Harry?
- pfft lol Potions

3-Who's Grawp?
-He would be Hagrids full gaint 1/2 brother

4-Who is the mother of Draco Malfoy?
-Narcissa Malfoy

5-What is the three unforgivable spells?
Crucio - Killing
Cruciatus Curse - Hurting/insane pain
Imperio - Taking control of a person/things body (making them do things they wouldn't normally do)
Member
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
lol why i'm in slytherin?zzz i want to be in ravenclaw
Member
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines ^____~
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

mintylollypop wrote:

1- Do you like to take risk?And wwhat type of risk? hard risk :)
2- What is the meaning of Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus? idk ^--^
3-What come first the fire or the phoenix? phoenix ~
4-Talk about yourself and what is the class that you like less? random moody...
5-What is a goppelganger? aa ghostly double of yourself lol :D


eyaa cooldarksoulboy wut is my house lol
Posted 5/7/08
1- Whats an horrocrux?
>>horrocrus.
2- What nightmare class for Harry?
>>i thought harry was invincible??
3-Who's Grawp?
>>grawp??izzit a dragon's name?
4-Who is the mother of Draco Malfoy?
>>errr, his mom.
5-What is the three unforgivable spells? /yellow]
>>leviyosa, ripcursendra and err, adakadbra

i SUCK in da knowledge of harryPotter. but i like the movies....
Member
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
i m hufflepuff or ravenclaw ??
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

mintylollypop wrote:


mintylollypop wrote:

1- Do you like to take risk?And wwhat type of risk? hard risk :)
2- What is the meaning of Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus? idk ^--^
3-What come first the fire or the phoenix? phoenix ~
4-Talk about yourself and what is the class that you like less? random moody...
5-What is a goppelganger? aa ghostly double of yourself lol :D


eyaa cooldarksoulboy wut is my house lol :)


Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

dUdE-O-MaTiC wrote:

1- Whats an horrocrux?
>>horrocrus.
2- What nightmare class for Harry?
>>i thought harry was invincible??
3-Who's Grawp?
>>grawp??izzit a dragon's name?
4-Who is the mother of Draco Malfoy?
>>errr, his mom.
5-What is the three unforgivable spells? /yellow]
>>leviyosa, ripcursendra and err, adakadbra

i SUCK in da knowledge of harryPotter. but i like the movies....


Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Sabasakura wrote:

1.Horrocrux is a process of spliting a soul from a body

2. Potion class

3. Hagrids half brother giant

4.Narcissa Malfoy

5.Avada Kedavra or the Killing Curse, Crucio or the Cruciatus Curse and the Imperio or Imperius Curse..


Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

erynnpronter151 wrote:

1- Whats an horrocrux?
- A horrocrux is when you split your soul in to parts (ie: voldie split his into 7)

2- What nightmare class for Harry?
- pfft lol Potions

3-Who's Grawp?
-He would be Hagrids full gaint 1/2 brother

4-Who is the mother of Draco Malfoy?
-Narcissa Malfoy

5-What is the three unforgivable spells?
Crucio - Killing
Cruciatus Curse - Hurting/insane pain
Imperio - Taking control of a person/things body (making them do things they wouldn't normally do)


you wrote in green so you go in
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
1. I would do everything to help that friend ^_^
2. loyalty
3. phoenix
4. Usually Calm..but i can get really mad at times. eheh
5. Expecto Patronum
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

ice_lover_hayate wrote:

1. I would do everything to help that friend ^_^
2. loyalty
3. phoenix
4. Usually Calm..but i can get really mad at times. eheh
5. Expecto Patronum


Please do not answer the questions that have past answer the new one but with this answers yo go in
Member
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
here r ma answers
1 i would to risk my life in order to save everyone from trouble

2 that means Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon

3 Pheonix

4 idk

5 Dark Side
Creator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

LuisAM wrote:

here r ma answers
1 i would to risk my life in order to save everyone from trouble

2 that means Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon

3 Pheonix

4 idk

5 Dark Side


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.