WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
Do you want kids?
Posted 8/30/11

Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

I have a little girl, she's 2 and she absolutely beautiful.


Was she an accident? I kid.


I could never see her as an accident ...


I kid I kid ( PUN )

But kids... maybe one day , who else will look after me in the decrepit old age ??
Posted 8/30/11

idiot_parade wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

I have a little girl, she's 2 and she absolutely beautiful.


Was she an accident? I kid.


I could never see her as an accident ...


I kid I kid ( PUN )

But kids... maybe one day , who else will look after me in the decrepit old age ??


Nobody. Your kids will just dump you in a retirement home.

Posted 8/30/11


No then the answer would be bitter middle-aged women.
Posted 8/30/11
I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v
Posted 8/30/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:

I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v


You want to stretch out your vagina? Damn, it will like a hotdog down the hallway with you.

15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
In the near, near future....
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:

I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v


Man u wanna a football team....
Posted 8/30/11

hyd16 wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:

I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v


Man u wanna a football team....


Correction ;D
my own kindegarten mafia >;D
Posted 8/30/11

Vega66 wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:

I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v


You want to stretch out your vagina? Damn, it will like a hotdog down the hallway with you.



UGH maybe thats what ur mom ended up looking like but my grandma pumped out 8 kids and shes still sexy D:

dont scare me v_v or i might just adopt 11 and squeeze out 1 </3
Posted 8/30/11
the day I look at a guy and think "babies"
I'll probably be dead.
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:

I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v


Man u wanna a football team....


Correction ;D
my own kindegarten mafia >;D


Hahaha cool, 12 little badasses runnin around... they'll be like the godfathers of kindergarten...
Posted 8/30/11


You entertain me.

Posted 8/30/11

Vega66 wrote:



You entertain me.



You, not so much ;O
Posted 8/30/11

hyd16 wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:

I WANT 12 BABIES, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
and no most of them rent gonna come out of me v_v


Man u wanna a football team....


Correction ;D
my own kindegarten mafia >;D


Hahaha cool, 12 little badasses runnin around... they'll be like the godfathers of kindergarten...


Lol wooot~ there you go ;D

just idk thier father better potty train them >.>
Posted 8/30/11


Shut up.
First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.