playlist
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
No,
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
u can do tht?
thn th obvious answer is no i hav not got th foggiest lol sory ^^
Posted 5/2/08
only jesus has the answers
Posted 5/2/08
Just go to the help thread.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Not now since shinjy turned the html thing off...

it was on for like 2 days before he turned it off again...
Posted 5/2/08
We put playlists on crunchyroll now?

Since when?

85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
welll idk where it is don't aske me dude
Posted 5/2/08

HopingSkotch wrote:

We put playlists on crunchyroll now?

Since when?



Stop posting the thread failed pic, it's getting really old and annoying. What the thread starter asked was a legitimet question. CR had the ability to put on html based playlists for a couple days this week. But then for some reason shinji took it off.
Posted 5/2/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:

We put playlists on crunchyroll now?

Since when?



Stop posting the thread failed pic, it's getting really old and annoying. What the thread starter asked was a legitimet question. CR had the ability to put on html based playlists for a couple days this week. But then for some reason shinji took it off.


i never thought it was old. never will either.
im not gonna get fired up for nothing


so anyways to the thread starter....just used the help thread, ok? (so i wont get people jumping me for something i have a freedom to do -.-)
Posted 5/2/08
Yes, I used to have a playlist on my profile, guess they don't allow it no more.
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Fujiwara10 wrote:

Yes, I used to have a playlist on my profile, guess they don't allow it no more.


oh yeah.. me too.. y is that?
Posted 5/2/08

gudgurL22 wrote:


Fujiwara10 wrote:

Yes, I used to have a playlist on my profile, guess they don't allow it no more.


oh yeah.. me too.. y is that?


I haven't found out why yet.... sorry I'm not of help.
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Fujiwara10 wrote:


gudgurL22 wrote:


Fujiwara10 wrote:

Yes, I used to have a playlist on my profile, guess they don't allow it no more.


oh yeah.. me too.. y is that?


I haven't found out why yet.... sorry I'm not of help.


oh no.. hehe.. it's Ok.. ^^
Posted 5/2/08

sypris wrote:

No,


Hell no. I like that, straight and to the point.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cultural Learning...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Good evening people of crunchyroll!
You must be logged in to post.