First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
name made with the word anime only
Posted 5/2/08

sarahudakh wrote:


padjoy wrote:


sarahudakh wrote:

annie may THATS MY FRIENDS NAME <_<;


i fap to this



WHAT???????



lol
nothin
im just amused with ur joke
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..

What is a real name?
I can name my kid Lksotrd if i wanted to.

Who's gonna stop me?


The law..? Honestly.. Some people don't realize how this world works..

1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nyc
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
hahahah plz answer it k
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..

What is a real name?
I can name my kid Lksotrd if i wanted to.

Who's gonna stop me?


The law..? Honestly.. Some people don't realize how this world works..



What law?
Posted 5/2/08
Niame
Mia
Iman (this is acually a firend of mine's name it is pronoced eee-mon)
Amie

Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
Maine lolz thats all i got =.[
at least it has ALL the letters =P
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..

What is a real name?
I can name my kid Lksotrd if i wanted to.

Who's gonna stop me?


The law..? Honestly.. Some people don't realize how this world works..



What law?


That's the dumbest question ever.. When you choose your child's name, you have to sign legal documents in order to create a birth certificate.. You will be unable to name your child whatever you want unless it's legible..
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..

What is a real name?
I can name my kid Lksotrd if i wanted to.

Who's gonna stop me?


The law..? Honestly.. Some people don't realize how this world works..



What law?


That's the dumbest question ever.. When you choose your child's name, you have to sign legal documents in order to create a birth certificate.. You will be unable to name your child whatever you want unless it's legible..


I can make up my own pronunciation and say its foreign.
AND WHAT BISHHH
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
I'm sorry but as long as it's writable and readable it is legible. He could name his kid poopdeck or legfaiefwr for all he cares. For proof http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=3828 a national guard changed his name to optimus prime and as far as i'm concerned that is not a real persons name but it is legible because you can write and read it. so hah!
Posted 5/2/08

SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..


cool avatar, i haven't seen one person who liked mahormatic, which is one of the best anime and manga ever
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..

What is a real name?
I can name my kid Lksotrd if i wanted to.

Who's gonna stop me?


The law..? Honestly.. Some people don't realize how this world works..



What law?


That's the dumbest question ever.. When you choose your child's name, you have to sign legal documents in order to create a birth certificate.. You will be unable to name your child whatever you want unless it's legible..


I can make up my own pronunciation and say its foreign.
AND WHAT BISHHH


Unless it can be pronounced in the language of the country that you're residing in.. That won't work.. After all, I have 2 names in this country..
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

SixthSpade wrote:
Unless it can be pronounced in the language of the country that you're residing in.. That won't work.. After all, I have 2 names in this country..


.....
I said i would make up the pronunciation
I didn't say you wouldn't be able to.

There are plenty of kids @ my school with Korean names that the teacher can't pronounce correctly.
So I'm going to label them Nameless.
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


izickree wrote:

Considering that you can name someone anything
5! = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120 possible names.


Well, that's not exactly true because you can't line up consonants..
Also Names have to be real names and not made up ones..


cool avatar, i haven't seen one person who liked mahormatic, which is one of the best anime and manga ever


Thank you, I liked it, but I wasn't real fond of the ending for it.. Although GAINAX is very unique in making endings that have deep meanings..
Whether or not the ending was enjoyed or not, doesn't seem to matter to them..
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

izickree wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:
Unless it can be pronounced in the language of the country that you're residing in.. That won't work.. After all, I have 2 names in this country..


.....
I said i would make up the pronunciation
I didn't say you wouldn't be able to.


Like i said, I have 2 names because of legal issues.. You can try this country along with other countries.. But it has to follow the rules of their pronunciation..
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
SixthSpade@ well since you completely ignored me destroying your argument

You don't have to be able to pronounce the name, what gave you that idea, I know plenty of people at my school who have names I can't pronounce and it is their name.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.