First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Caption
Moderator
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

yared02 wrote:

Okay, the winner is....2451604


WOW!
Member
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~ The New Gotei 1...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Okay! After long deliberation on which pic to use I decided this one!

Minna-san, Good luck
Moderator
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i can fulfill your night-fantasies BETTER than rangiku-san, ichimaru-sama!
Member
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila,Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

2451604 wrote:

i can fulfill your night-fantasies BETTER than rangiku-san, ichimaru-sama!


hahaha...it's very funny!!! your captions are so funny!!! :))
Moderator
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Shu_chan wrote:


2451604 wrote:

i can fulfill your night-fantasies BETTER than rangiku-san, ichimaru-sama!


hahaha...it's very funny!!! your captions are so funny!!! :))


haha thanks lol! XD

Moderator
9544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the small red dot!
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

2451604 wrote:


Shu_chan wrote:


2451604 wrote:

i can fulfill your night-fantasies BETTER than rangiku-san, ichimaru-sama!


hahaha...it's very funny!!! your captions are so funny!!! :))


haha thanks lol! XD



it is funny, but that sounded wrong -.-

Moderator
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08




it is funny, but that sounded wrong -.-


hahaha!
Member
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~ The New Gotei 1...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Minna~san. Sorry for letting this one get a bit dead But, it will come back soon.(At least till the exams are over)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.