First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What was the most arkward moment at your house?
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / texas!
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Oblivioncrow wrote:


namebook wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


namebook wrote:

My brother is gay so one day he decided to steel my dads vibrator for his boy friend. my dad thought his ex wife came back to steel it for revenge. now its hiding behind my bros speakers!


why would your dad have a vibrator?


I have weird parents, it was to something "special" for my step mom.


Special....OH like bow-chica-wow-wow special


yeah its realy creepy, he still tells all his friends she stole it.
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / texas!
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
When I was 10 I walked in on my 80 year old grandparents haveing sex!
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

namebook wrote:

When I was 10 I walked in on my 80 year old grandparents haveing sex!


wow..80?and they still had it going on?they must be really healthy...
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

namebook wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


namebook wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


namebook wrote:

My brother is gay so one day he decided to steel my dads vibrator for his boy friend. my dad thought his ex wife came back to steel it for revenge. now its hiding behind my bros speakers!


why would your dad have a vibrator?


I have weird parents, it was to something "special" for my step mom.


Special....OH like bow-chica-wow-wow special


yeah its realy creepy, he still tells all his friends she stole it.


Creepy ... things is that you are living with a gay brother....
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / texas!
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

shuyi000 wrote:


namebook wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


namebook wrote:


Oblivioncrow wrote:


namebook wrote:

My brother is gay so one day he decided to steel my dads vibrator for his boy friend. my dad thought his ex wife came back to steel it for revenge. now its hiding behind my bros speakers!


why would your dad have a vibrator?


I have weird parents, it was to something "special" for my step mom.


Special....OH like bow-chica-wow-wow special


yeah its realy creepy, he still tells all his friends she stole it.


Creepy ... things is that you are living with a gay brother....


I grew up around a lot of gay people so he is not that strange to me
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
this thread is really freakin weird

Anyway, there havent been too many awkward moments at my house, because I havent really been caught doing anything. However, when my parents decided to switch me bedrooms a few months back, I begged them not to. They thought it was because I wanted the upstairs bedroom, but really its because I get chills thinking about them sleeping in the bed my ex and I used to fuck in.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.